Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )

Go down 
+19
Commander Kobialka
ACH0225
Potato
Commander Error
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Hierarch Fenway
Dux Tell31
Beaner
Red Fang
Shiva
Danice123
GLaDOS
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
hiloser12221
Keon
Tiel+
Pat Best
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I have it, but its on my dads computer :/

adn I dont have any of the expansion packs
1- What race do you prefer? human, I just never liked the advent or vasari

2- How would you define yourself? ehh, medium , i guess, i Can beat a lot of hard computers fairly easily, depending on the conditions

3- Would you rather be interested in a player vs player game or player vs computer, or possibly a mixed scenario depending on how many players we get
mixed, or full computer, I don't really care which

Edit: 4- Also, what kind of computer are you using, because my computer can handle a 12-player 500 star system map, but if you're playing on a laptop, you probably can't and we'll have to stick to smaller games.

right now, a pretty crappy one, barely runs minecraft

I should be able to upgrade my real computer in a little so i guess not too bad? idk
4 gigs ram and (in a few weeks) 512 mb ram(video card

running vista though D:
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Vista sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm not going to be able to play today, or likely tomorrow either, sorry. Something came up pale
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'm not going to be able to play today, or likely tomorrow either, sorry. Something came up pale

It happens, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm

My predictions were false, my mom happened to leave the internet on even though she's pissed at me. So what time would be good for you?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Tiel wrote:
My predictions were false, my mom happened to leave the internet on even though she's pissed at me. So what time would be good for you?

Well it's 7:50 here and I'm at a friend's house, should be leaving within maximum 2 hours.

Once I get home I'm ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm

k

I warped in a massive fleet of 31 Ravastras and 3 capital ships on an enemy asteroid. They retreated at first, and I started to focus fires on Hangar Defenses and Guass Cannons, then an enemy fleet warped in composed of about 5 Javelins, a Dunov, and a handful of Cobalts. Of course, I didn't percieve this as a HUGE threat and thus I engaged them at once, and zoomed in to watch the fireworks. Then all of a sudden, holy crap. A HUUUUGE enemy fleet warped in at the bottom of my screen where I wasn't looking. 12 Percherons, 10 Robotnics, and about 20 Cobalts. Fighters everywhereee. Then they moved in to surround me.

Reloading my last save ๏_๏
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Tiel wrote:
k

I warped in a massive fleet of 31 Ravastras and 3 capital ships on an enemy asteroid. They retreated at first, and I started to focus fires on Hangar Defenses and Guass Cannons, then an enemy fleet warped in composed of about 5 Javelins, a Dunov, and a handful of Cobalts. Of course, I didn't percieve this as a HUGE threat and thus I engaged them at once, and zoomed in to watch the fireworks. Then all of a sudden, holy crap. A HUUUUGE enemy fleet warped in at the bottom of my screen where I wasn't looking. 12 Percherons, 10 Robotnics, and about 20 Cobalts. Fighters everywhereee. Then they moved in to surround me.

Reloading my last save ๏_๏

Those 15 minute automatic saves are fun, arent they?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Yep Razz
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Not to mention those gauss cannons pack quite a punch, I hope you moved out of their range at least before engaging the fleet.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I had to go to the first fleet since the majority were those cowardly Javelis frigates. I'm assuming the AI didn't get Gauss Capacitors because one of my Ravastras took 6 volleys and didn't go below half health. Thank goodness those things don't have shields though, would've been so annoying to destroy.

I loaded my save back when my fleet was just about to phase jump to the asteroid. What should I do? I'll need to separate its fleet in order to destroy it, but I don't know how to go about doing that. Maybe I'll just screw up that pirate base for kicks..
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Tiel wrote:
I had to go to the first fleet since the majority were those cowardly Javelis frigates. I'm assuming the AI didn't get Gauss Capacitors because one of my Ravastras took 6 volleys and didn't go below half health. Thank goodness those things don't have shields though, would've been so annoying to destroy.

I loaded my save back when my fleet was just about to phase jump to the asteroid. What should I do? I'll need to separate its fleet in order to destroy it, but I don't know how to go about doing that. Maybe I'll just screw up that pirate base for kicks..

Warp to their home planet.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Build more ships!

You'll have to excuse my lack of specificity, I don't actually know much about the Vasari.

In fact, I'll probably be asking you lots of questions about them during our game.

Questions such as, which one of their units is the one that keeps disabling the passive regeneration on my capital ships?

That pisses me off so much.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 pm

The One. wrote:
Build more ships!

You'll have to excuse my lack of specificity, I don't actually know much about the Vasari.

In fact, I'll probably be asking you lots of questions about them during our game.

Questions such as, which one of their units is the one that keeps disabling the passive regeneration on my capital ships?

Note to self: Build more **s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Tiel wrote:
The One. wrote:
Build more ships!

Note to self: Build more **s Very Happy

I'm pretty sure it's one of your defensive structures, and logic would state it's the regeneration thing which also has an ability to prevent enemy regeneration.

Confirm NAO!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Not EXACTLY like the Advent's variant, but it's pretty similar and I predict will be just as annoying since it's my favorite ship to build What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Tiel wrote:
Not EXACTLY like the Advent's variant, but it's pretty similar and I predict will be just as annoying since it's my favorite ship to build What a Face

Alright I'm home, and the time for me to find what my password is for Ironclad online and I'm ready to begin this galactic conquest.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Also, it's not a ship.

It's a building, I am sure of it. Because I've attacked a Vasari planet that had 0 ship defense and the debuff was still applied to my ships.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Trust me, it's a ship. cat
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Alright, I'm in vanilla Sins of a Solar Empire (No expansions) with the latest update at Tiel424 in lobby 1.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 pm

I found my password and have hosted a game, waiting for you.

Game name : Tiel
Password : Futurecraft
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm not seeing anything. Are you playing without the expansions?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'm not seeing anything. Are you playing without the expansions?

Full on diplomacy.

What's your in-game name?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Tiel424

I'm on normal, as said above. Don't have the expansions yet.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Tiel wrote:
Tiel424

I'm on normal, as said above. Don't have the expansions yet.

oooooooh, be right there.

...daaaam no star bases? No diplomacy tech tree? no siege ships?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next