Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Anyone else own Legos?

Go down 
+11
Iv121
The Schmetterling
Ivan2006
Avenger_7
Keon
Tiel+
Laibach
Pat Best
Last_Jedi_Standing
Luna
Tau
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

Anyone else own Legos? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Well?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:42 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
Well?
hi
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Ooh, yes indeed. I have thousands. I even got to speak on a panel about them at <CLASSIFIED>. Which ones do you have? I collect the Star Wars ones obsessively. I have an entire room devoted to them.

Did you get the Star Wars Day special edition TC-14 minifigure?

I do have to move this to the Off-Topic area, though.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ooh, yes indeed. I have thousands. I even got to speak on a panel about them at <CLASSIFIED>. Which ones do you have? I collect the Star Wars ones obsessively. I have an entire room devoted to them.

Used to have a whole bunch of star wars ones.

Had me an X-wing, a B-win, a TIE, Droid developper kit, Dark Side developper kit, imperial shuttle.

I wonder where they are now... I think we sold them.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Pat Best wrote:

Had me an X-wing, a B-win, a TIE, Droid developper kit, Dark Side developper kit, imperial shuttle.

Which X-wing, B-wing, and TIE? Those are all older sets. I have one of each of those vehicles, but probably not the same ones you had. I never had the Developer Kits. I prefer the sets that work with minifigs, although the UCS Death Star II, Executor, AT-ST, and Star Destroyer are all good.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Pat Best wrote:

Which X-wing, B-wing, and TIE? Those are all older sets. I have one of each of those vehicles, but probably not the same ones you had. I never had the Developer Kits. I prefer the sets that work with minifigs, although the UCS Death Star II, Executor, AT-ST, and Star Destroyer are all good.

I don't know, I've had them forever.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm

we have a couple of bins full

'twas my life before minecraft/death-metal
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Used to be obsessed with the things. I had a tub full and the Turbo Tank, ARC 170, 'Clone Scout Walker', that one Veteran's Day set made by Megablock with the ATV and helicopter, a LEGO city 'rescue' helicopter, an Imperial troop carrier set, and a Star Wars CIS EpIII booster pack at the peak. Unfortunately, I lost most of those; most of their parts are in the 'tub. I moved on to collect Clone Wars sets; got around 7-9 Clone booster packs, a Republic Gunship, an AT-OT/LAAT/c set, an AT-TE, and of course, the odd droid booster pack again. At this point in time I've lost most of my Epsilon Company (in fact, my heavy vehicles got smashed by movers just last month) so I have around 8 troopers MIA. LEGOs are just so bloody easy to lose.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:56 pm

epic sig, Tiel.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:06 am

Sir Tielton wrote:
Megablock
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:05 am

/me gets my descendant
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:24 am

I was actually wondering today whether you collected all the Star-Wars Lego sets when I was looking at the Lego in K-Mart today.

I can't wait until Minecraft Lego comes out.

I have a lot of Lego. All I can say. A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:41 am

I used to have a lot of lego and then I took an arr ..... I gave it to my lil bro. Didn't see it ever since . Ships were my specialization in lego, too (Not only space ships, mostly modern battleships)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:

I was actually wondering today whether you collected all the Star-Wars Lego sets when I was looking at the Lego in K-Mart today.

LEGO Minecraft really wasn't a good idea. I don't think anyone would be willing to spend 60 bucks on one small set confused

But then again, there's the novelty of the thing..
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

Sir Tielton wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

LEGO Minecraft really wasn't a good idea. I don't think anyone would be willing to spend 60 bucks on one small set confused

But then again, there's the novelty of the thing..
Agreed. If it was, say, a starter pack of a couple chunks worth of modular blocks, each or which was made of a couple LEGO bricks, with some mobs, it'd be cool. As it is, not so much.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 am

I had probably around 4000 - 5000 individual parts at the time that I sold them back in 2010 (along with my virtually untouched GeoTrax, $250 total for both). My first set was either a Creator brick box or the LEGO Busy City Master Builder, back in 2003. My favorite set was the 6536 Aero Hawk, which I obtained when I was six. I mostly prefer the older sets, but I like the City and Space Police III sets too.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
I had probably around 4000 - 5000 individual parts at the time that I sold them back in 2010 (along with my virtually untouched GeoTrax, $250 total for both). My first set was either a Creator brick box or the LEGO Busy City Master Builder, back in 2003. My favorite set was the 6536 Aero Hawk, which I obtained when I was six. I mostly prefer the older sets, but I like the City and Space Police III sets too.
$250 for 5000 parts? You got robbed. You could have sold the to for twice that much.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

A lego piece is worth 15 cents USD on average, correct?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
A lego piece is worth 15 cents USD on average, correct?
It depends greatly on the piece. A TIE viewport is worth closer to a dollar, and studs aren't worth crap.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I can't wait until I can use the legos again...
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:05 pm

CONTEST!!!!

Who can recognize the three aircraft in the following LDD photo?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

The one to the far left is obviously a TIE fighter from that one set that no one has anymore.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:22 pm

There was a topic about that a while back, when they first came out. 35 dollars for a little cube of them. A novelty item.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Wrong. The plane to the far left is set 1818 Aircraft, a promotional item. It was modeled after the Beechcraft Starship Model 2000.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:48 pm

I remember when I played with Legos, awww the good old day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else own Legos?   Anyone else own Legos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else own Legos?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next