Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Genetic engineering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

Genetic engineering Empty
PostSubject: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:35 am

Earlier i posted a topic about radiation being used as a weapon. Someone said gamma rays and my mind immediatley went to the hulk. You see where im going with this-__-

For our marines. Im lookin out for you guys!
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Twisted Evil Let them become mindless drones that kill ships by being on them.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Happyman wrote:
Earlier i posted a topic about radiation being used as a weapon. Someone said gamma rays and my mind immediatley went to the hulk. You see where im going with this-__-

The Hulk is an lie. Whoever made up the Marvel universe had a bad understanding of how radiation works. Gamma rays kill you. They do not turn you into a giant green man with anger issues.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
dimitriye98

PostSubject: Re: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:57 pm

While the reason he thought of it is stupid, he does raise an interesting point. Even today, we are beginning to engineer unicellular organisms. A society advanced enough to have FTL travel should be able to, at least, engineer a basic disease. Biowarfare would be a very possible option in the scifi setting of FutureCraft. It goes without saying that such a society would likely be able to engineer super soldiers. (no I am NOT talking about giant green men!)
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Happyman wrote:

Look through the OTHER Idea threads BEFORE you post these. I made one earlier on this (Or about dieseases) and this would fall into that category.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genetic engineering   Genetic engineering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genetic engineering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: