Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)

Go down 
+7
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
Grand Imperial Thunder
superninjakiwi
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
Happyman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Empty
PostSubject: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Hello my Minecraft username is Happyman550 and I would like to start of this post by thanking you guys for this great idea.
Now to get down to business: my current project. This ship is the middle part of a juggernaught (im thinking of naming it a justification class juggernaught tell me what you think) and i would like to ask for advice and help on color schemes and shapes. Also let me explain that this class of ship is meant to be a combination of a carrier and a heavily armed/armored ship. The whole purpose of the ship is to engage other capital ships and have their weapons focused on it while it launches fighters armed with 32, 100 megaton nukes. The inside is as of yet completely unfurnished and only randomly lighted.

And now the pictures( remember its a work in progress, even though when its done it still wont be extremely photogenic Wink )

Front:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-011[/img]
Front Right side:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-013[/img]
Front Left side:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-014[/img]
View almost on all sides( the back did not load in this picture)
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-015[/img]
Hanger bay door:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-016[/img]
The Inside of the hanger:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-017[/img]
Back Left side( i think scratch ):
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-018[/img]
The confines of the ship:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-021[/img]
The other Hanger bay door:
[img]An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) 2012-022[/img]

Sorry for all the images, thanks for taking the time to look. Please comment, critisism has saved empires.

Last edited by Happyman on Sat May 12, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry about the "light" thing, its fixed now)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:01 pm

It's a nice shape. Obviously it needs to be less flat, but I'm sure you know that already. Some color would be nice. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Isn't 'light juggernaut' something of an oxymoron?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
It's a nice shape. Obviously it needs to be less flat, but I'm sure you know that already. Some color would be nice. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Isn't 'light juggernaut' something of an oxymoron?

Double the height with the same design. Maybe use MCEdit to put it directly on top of itself if you are lazy, and just adapt it so the front end flows. It's actually a pretty nice design, but seriously, there is no such thing as a "light juggernaut". Please edit your post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Thank you for the input and yes i will definitley edit the class name, i was just a little unimaginative at the time.

Tell me if this is a good idea or not: since i am only one person i am not going to fully continue the trending upwards slope but rather make some "buildings"
on top of the ship( nice looking of course) and will to almost the same to the bottom. on the bottom i had planned to continue the slope of the back to add room for engines. I am not exactly sure wether this is a good idea or not but it seems a do-able solution to a problem that may require to much work for my student life to handle, as i have exams to study for.
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Changed the whole light juggernaught thing. Its just a juggernaught now. This has been edited in the original post btw, but what do you think of it being called a "Justification Class Juggernaught"
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Happyman wrote:
Changed the whole light juggernaught thing. Its just a juggernaught now. This has been edited in the original post btw, but what do you think of it being called a "Justification Class Juggernaught"
Ooh, yes. Nice name.
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Happyman wrote:
Ooh, yes. Nice name.
thank you

I propably(probably? always get it wrong) shouldnt have quoted you just to say that but...... yeah
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Twisted Evil

Da faq
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Happyman wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Twisted Evil

Da faq
Don't mind him. He is like the kid on the bus who talks to everyone but no one talks back...
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Happyman wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Twisted Evil

Da faq
Don't mind him happyman. cool ship little different.

Last edited by Dr. Thunder, Tunnel on Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:40 am

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Happyman wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Twisted Evil

Da faq
Don't mind him. He is like the kid on the bus who talks to everyone but no one talks back...
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

superninjakiwi wrote:
Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Happyman wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Twisted Evil

Da faq
Evil or Very Mad
it is funny because it reposted when I tried to edit it.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:59 am

sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Wow. Thin...

All I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Wow. Thin...

All I have to say.
He is aware, mackeroth. I personally don't think you should put buildings on it, they would ruin the sleek pattern of the design. It's still your design though, do what you please.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:04 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Wow. Thin...

All I have to say.
He is aware, mackeroth. I personally don't think you should put buildings on it, they would ruin the sleek pattern of the design. It's still your design though, do what you please.

Definitely don't add buildings. A second layer that covers only the front are of the fist may be fine (like in a large plane, where there is a bulging second story at the front).
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:02 pm

New Pictures
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:04 pm

The design is nice. Thin and cramped, but nice. I'll take 20.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Your ship is looking nice, but add more depth to it. Like making vents or small port-holes. Maybe even some guns and a few fighters!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:11 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Your ship is looking nice, but add more depth to it. Like making vents or small port-holes. Maybe even some guns and a few fighters!

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:45 am

Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Examples (from the voxelbox's "Deep Space")

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:07 am

I think I just died a little inside.

No one can beat that ship.
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

my eyes just died, that thing is just to showy for me.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Happyman wrote:
my eyes just died, that thing is just to showy for me.
Agreed. I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next