Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Pony Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm

arsln100 wrote:

That may be true Professor, but I have proof that I am best pony. As I am apparently, a cat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Octavia wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

That may be true Professor, but I have proof that I am best pony. As I am apparently, a cat.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Anthony wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm




Ahem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Click the link to win an awesome surprise!

Mod Edit: Link removed. Extremely, highly, innappropriate content. You should know better.


Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 pm

nou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
nou

yes me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
What argument? How about a new one about this Link removed for innappropriate content

it was directed towards mr. ramstine


and I'm not sure how to explain this to my little brother who just walked in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am

arsln100 wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
What argument? How about a new one about this Link removed for innappropriate content


it was directed towards mr. ramstine


and I'm not sure how to explain this to my little brother who just walked in.

Try clicking on it out of curiousity with your volume on high and your stupid computer won't pause it because you're rendering a scene in C4D in the background... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:27 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
What argument? How about a new one about this Link removed for innappropriate content


it was directed towards mr. ramstine


and I'm not sure how to explain this to my little brother who just walked in.

Try clicking on it out of curiousity with your volume on high and your stupid computer won't pause it because you're rendering a scene in C4D in the background... Neutral



I'm sure having an 8 year old walk in while vinyl is chewing out octavia trumps that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry


Posts : 714
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : Saturday is awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 am

arsln100 wrote:
I'm sure having an 8 year old walk in while vinyl is chewing out octavia trumps that...
WHAT?!?!?!? How... Why?
Perfect for a new signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

Well, when you consider the rest of the family bedrooms are directly adjacent to mine and the walls aren't that thick...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
What argument? How about a new one about this Link removed for innappropriate content


it was directed towards mr. ramstine


and I'm not sure how to explain this to my little brother who just walked in.

Try clicking on it out of curiousity with your volume on high and your stupid computer won't pause it because you're rendering a scene in C4D in the background... Neutral

Direct response:

That is why I have the sound constantly off until I know the music/video is safe.
Also, you could tell it would probably be... bad... by reading the URL.

Why your argument is invalid:

Firstly, that video is not an argument, it is just wrong.
Now, that video in itself is only a further reason to not like the show, that its viewers took a 2-3 second snippet that happens to look extremely wrong and loop it to make it look even more wrong, adding a soundtrack that doesn't help matters.


Now, to further invalify (it is now a word) your argument:




_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 am

_ wrote:

I wasn't really paying attention to your post until I saw that and decided that the Doctor's right. Who said it even was an argument? What argument? WHICH WAR?! THIS WAR OR THE TIME WAR?! COME ON! EXTERMINATE ME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
_ wrote:

I wasn't really paying attention to your post until I saw that and decided that the Doctor's right. Who said it even was an argument? What argument? WHICH WAR?! THIS WAR OR THE TIME WAR?! COME ON! EXTERMINATE ME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Vinyl Scratch, you are hereby exterminated for posting inappropriate material on the forum.

I will start the ban at 1 day, and the moderators will decide whether to make it permanent.

And yes, I am dead serious. What you posted was inappropriate, possibly even illegal.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
_ wrote:

I wasn't really paying attention to your post until I saw that and decided that the Doctor's right. Who said it even was an argument? What argument? WHICH WAR?! THIS WAR OR THE TIME WAR?! COME ON! EXTERMINATE ME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

I won´t exterminate you.
I´ll assimilate "Everypony"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Handled extremely well Doc.

And Arsln100, I suggest you tell your brother that some idiot posted it, and you didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Fenway wrote:
Handled extremely well Doc.

And Arsln100, I suggest you tell your brother that some idiot posted it, and you didn't know what it was.


Taken care of.
Now back to appropriate poniez!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 pm

btw, i´ve expanded my arsenal of randomness only so I can respond to this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm

a lot of the images I've been seeing break rule number 7 of the forum Sad


Lord Tiel wrote:
Well, when you consider the rest of the family bedrooms are directly adjacent to mine and the walls aren't that thick...

my laptop was hooked up to a 42 inch TV witch is good for de-orbiting your rainbowstar

edit:for refernce Smile
XR2 Rainbowstar landed on the moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm

arsln100 wrote:
a lot of the images I've been seeing break rule number 7 of the forum Sad


Lord Tiel wrote:
Well, when you consider the rest of the family bedrooms are directly adjacent to mine and the walls aren't that thick...

my laptop was hooked up to a 42 inch TV witch is good for de-orbiting your rainbowstar

edit:for refernce Smile
XR2 Rainbowstar landed on the moon.
Wow. A good jet for once. Mach 5 cruising speed and Mach 10 top speed if I´m right?
The Eggman Empire would like to purchase some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm

its not mine its an addon for orbiter 2010 and its





Orbiter 2010

altea aerospace (the spaceplane is here)




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Y u no Spore?

...Come to think of it, it'd be relatively easy to make ponies in Spore..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Y u no Spore?

...Come to think of it, it'd be relatively easy to make ponies in Spore..
Ponies in Spore? Would be a little bit... Equestrian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Y u no Spore?

...Come to think of it, it'd be relatively easy to make ponies in Spore..


i no spore cuz i has no bits to pay for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Pony Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread
» Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Selenium is already running on port 4444. Or some other service is.
» The Living Tribunal Respect Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: