Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Just a friendly notice.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Just a friendly notice. Empty
PostSubject: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 am

Probably should tell everyone:

I am going on holidays for the next two weeks. I expect you all to keep up with your work (Fr0stbyte especially, I expect Copernicus ready for an alpha release by the time I get back), and Shiva will remain in charge in my absence. I bid you all farewell and good luck.

Also, I would like to see some of the development team post on the Futurecraft page a bit more. It would lift the spirits of the people there if you were to say hello, and even post your progress. Because of your absence on the topic, I had to leave Blockman42 in charge of the topic.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
I expect you all to keep up with your work (Fr0stbyte especially, I expect Copernicus ready for an alpha release by the time I get back)
:O

...ookaaay.
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
I expect you all to keep up with your work (Fr0stbyte especially, I expect Copernicus ready for an alpha release by the time I get back)
:O

...ookaaay.

...Well, god speed with that, but from what i'v seen its pratically ready for a alpha release atm.
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Yes sir!
Just a friendly notice. 13171310
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 am

tonyri wrote:
Yes sir!
Just a friendly notice. 13171310

I find those My Little Pony characters to be oddly adorable. Yet not-so-oddly annoying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a friendly notice.   Just a friendly notice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a friendly notice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: