Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Move forum

Go down 
+14
Danice123
Laibach
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Grand Imperial Thunder
Ivan2006
Last_Jedi_Standing
superninjakiwi
Potato
GLaDOS
ACH0225
Keon
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Move forum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Also warranting mention is that when/if you register you'll be placed in the n00bie group...essentially you'll be unable to vote in polls, post links/pictures, or edit/add sigs or avatars until you make at least 5 posts, so don't be alarmed. This is merely a measure to dissuade spammers and advertisers.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I resent it twice.

I never said this...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

First_Sith_Sitting wrote:
Does AOL have a junkmail folder? .-.

I'll disable email authentication for the time being, then. I picked up a trakfone today and it has internet access, so I can do rudimentary tweaking most of the time.

The only problem is that I already made an account, therefore it still requires activation.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 am

Switched to admin activation. You're good to go :p
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 am

I made the off-topic icon, but its so confusing i actually became hypnotized for about a minute.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Ooh. I seem to have rather more power on the new forum than I do here. Cool. I shudder to think what the Forum Gods can do.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ooh. I seem to have rather more power on the new forum than I do here. Cool. I shudder to think what the Forum Gods can do.
Well, I banned you, so that was kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Well, there's only about four devs whom are all quite trustworthy and mature, so the developer rank is essentially a neutered admin.

Something also worth noting is that I've been tweaking this poor 30$ tracfone and it seems the phpbb style I modified is pretty nicely optimized for mobile devices. I also managed to get a semi-decent setup on this phone, so I THINK I should be able to fully fix any problems that come up provided my minutes hold out.

Also, sorry to anyone who registered after 11:00AM, your accounts are now activated. Will probably switch the activation method back to email authentication once sure it's working again; so far it seems the problem is AOL exclusive.

Finally, Shiva, if you're reading this, you have a full admin account on the forum...I've pm'd you the user info to it so feel free to login.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Wow. The requirements for your avatar are really restrictive. I can't even use the one I've got here, and it's pretty small.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Sorry. I was messing around with an avatar auto-resize plugin. The threshold's been increased to a more generous amount.

Also, typing on this darn device is such a chore. Can see why so many people resort to tard-talk.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Sorry. I was messing around with an avatar auto-resize plugin. The threshold's been increased to a more generous amount.

Also, typing on this darn device is such a chore. Can see why so many people resort to tard-talk.
Dang. I just spent an hour making a new avatar.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

MOAR! I NEED MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

MOAR! I NEED MOAR!
Yeah. You increased the acceptable dimensions, but the problem is the file size.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

MOAR! I NEED MOAR!
Yeah. You increased the acceptable dimensions, but the problem is the file size.

Moar pixels! MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

LJS, I made a response to your modding conundrum; this phone lacks copy/pasting so all I can tell you is to look in Khmac's thread about texpacks.

About avatar filesize, unlike forumotion space is limited, so I'd really prefer you link them from offsite imagehosts. I'll increase the filelimit to 5 megs, but please consider the former alternative. If not, use .jpg as it's more lightweight.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 pm

LJS, I made a response to your modding conundrum; this phone lacks copy/pasting so all I can tell you is to look in Khmac's thread about texpacks.
Oh, I see. It's more complicated than it is here. Tricksy hobbitses, yes, tricksy...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

I need MOAR pixels!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Staying with Forumotion for now, it's faster.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

OK. I'll go ahead and close it, then.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Nah, leave it open. I want to see some stuff first.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Not much point in leaving it online when it won't be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move forum   Move forum - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move forum
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7