Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Server list:
Community:
Tekkit Server - Here (Probably doesn't subscribe to this list, you may have to ask for permission to join)
Telrim Server - Here

I will be clearing this topic as I add people. If you want to vouch for someone or ask to be added feel free, but your post won't be around for long.

White-List Ops/Devs:
Spoiler:
 

White-List Players:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Danice123 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:39 pm

FIXED!

_________________
How did YOU find futurecraft?

2012-04-24 18:17:59 [INFO] <Kobialka> i found the minecraft forum topic and i was like :O
2012-04-24 18:18:07 [INFO] <Cian259> Cool
2012-04-24 18:18:35 [INFO] <Cian259> I was looking for a space RP and found it, I atually jizzed my pants XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 pm

You should put me on the op list because I always end up op anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cekropp
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19

PostSubject: Im up for it :D   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Could i be white-listed on the tekkit one?
Razz Razz Razz I LOVE TEKKIT! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 pm

cekropp wrote:
Could i be white-listed on the tekkit one?
Razz Razz Razz I LOVE TEKKIT! Razz Razz Razz

It died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
cekropp wrote:
Could i be white-listed on the tekkit one?
Razz Razz Razz I LOVE TEKKIT! Razz Razz Razz

It died.

Cardiac arrest in fact, sad day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cekropp
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19

PostSubject: LOL   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

LOL FACE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arrowclaw
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 pm

may I be whitelisted?
IGN: Arrowclaw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:52 pm

You need to be an active member of the community. Post more, but don't spam to get posts.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 105
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Arrowclaw wrote:
may I be whitelisted?
IGN: Arrowclaw

Steps to get whitelisted and become a respected member of the forum: (always use correct capitalization, grammar, and spelling)

1. Read random threads here and there
2. Necropost a thread (must be at least 1 month old)
3. Apologize when someone scolds you for necroposting
4. Post something in the "Ideas" section (it doesn't matter if it's a good idea, just do it)
5. Get into an argument with someone that pointed out the stupidity of your idea
6. Apologize for your argument and idea
(You should have at least 20 posts by now)
7. Attempt to redeem yourself by making a crappy ship and posting it in the Ship Design Area
8. Realize your design was crap and discard it
9. Chooe one sci-fi franchise to support. Perferably, you will also have a second and third to support.
10. You now have 3 things that you must make up for
11. Come up with a good, original idea to make up for the bad one.
12. Make one or two mediocre ships, then one good one
(now you should have around 50 posts)
13. Provide some solid arguments to various posts and provide a knowledgeable presence here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry


Posts : 714
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : Saturday is awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Arrowclaw wrote:
may I be whitelisted?
IGN: Arrowclaw

Steps to get whitelisted and become a respected member of the forum: (always use correct capitalization, grammar, and spelling)

1. Read random threads here and there
2. Necropost a thread (must be at least 1 month old)
3. Apologize when someone scolds you for necroposting
4. Post something in the "Ideas" section (it doesn't matter if it's a good idea, just do it)
5. Get into an argument with someone that pointed out the stupidity of your idea
6. Apologize for your argument and idea
(You should have at least 20 posts by now)
7. Attempt to redeem yourself by making a crappy ship and posting it in the Ship Design Area
8. Realize your design was crap and discard it
9. Chooe one sci-fi franchise to support. Perferably, you will also have a second and third to support.
10. You now have 3 things that you must make up for
11. Come up with a good, original idea to make up for the bad one.
12. Make one or two mediocre ships, then one good one
(now you should have around 50 posts)
13. Provide some solid arguments to various posts and provide a knowledgeable presence here on the forums.
LOL I only did half that and still have all my posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 19
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 am

That looks almost exactly like what I did, and look at me now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 am

Heh. Heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Arrowclaw wrote:
may I be whitelisted?
IGN: Arrowclaw

Steps to get whitelisted and become a respected member of the forum: (always use correct capitalization, grammar, and spelling)

1. Read random threads here and there
2. Necropost a thread (must be at least 1 month old)
3. Apologize when someone scolds you for necroposting
4. Post something in the "Ideas" section (it doesn't matter if it's a good idea, just do it)
5. Get into an argument with someone that pointed out the stupidity of your idea
6. Apologize for your argument and idea
(You should have at least 20 posts by now)
7. Attempt to redeem yourself by making a crappy ship and posting it in the Ship Design Area
8. Realize your design was crap and discard it
9. Chooe one sci-fi franchise to support. Perferably, you will also have a second and third to support.
10. You now have 3 things that you must make up for
11. Come up with a good, original idea to make up for the bad one.
12. Make one or two mediocre ships, then one good one
(now you should have around 50 posts)
13. Provide some solid arguments to various posts and provide a knowledgeable presence here on the forums.

Aye aye captain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!   

Back to top Go down
 
Universal Futurecraft Whitelist!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Universal Decision Maker
» Silent Install, Silent Switches?
» Seller Whitelist and Blacklist
» Win Family of 4 trip to Universal Orlando Resort - ends 03/14/13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Server Stuff-
Jump to: