Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Terran Trade Confederation

Go down 
+36
Instinct-XIV
Emperor_Revan
Captain stufuzzycat
_Shadowcat_
Acu2010
Drewmanr0435
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
Groot
Laserbilly
Commander Error
Admiral Rekiin
Soul of Jack
torrentialAberration
Caramell
bobtheshoeman
Julo
hyperlite
Eliuser12
Delta
Ivan2006
Joel
TinkerPox
Iv121
Avenger_7
evilninjakiwi
TacticalSheep5
Son of Wolves
Last_Jedi_Standing
superninjakiwi
ACH0225
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Keon
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Retort Class Pinnace

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Retaliation Class Corvette

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Laserbilly on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm

All day?

That's one of two posts I made today in response to mack. I wouldn't consider that 'dogging', I've been striving not to do that after LJS said we were both being immature.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Tiel wrote:
All day?

That's one of two posts I made today in response to mack. I wouldn't consider that 'dogging', I've been striving not to do that after LJS said we were both being immature.

Well, maybe I'm just behind on what's been going on in the off topic section, but I just read a whole thread in there with you two going at it with each other. I was just wondering if he had done something specific to piss you off or you were just generally sick of him?

I mean, we all know he can be a condescending prick sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's just him play-acting for the rest of the forum. Since he made that public statement a month or so ago, I feel like his ego has been under control and that he's been trying to give good advice to the new posters. Also, I haven't seen him post any of his ships on other people's threads in while, either. (let me know if I went too far with this, Mack)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Tiel wrote:
All day?

Well, maybe I'm just behind on what's been going on in the off topic section, but I just read a whole thread in there with you two going at it with each other. I was just wondering if he had done something specific to piss you off or you were just generally sick of him?

I mean, we all know he can be a condescending prick sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's just him play-acting for the rest of the forum. Since he made that public statement a month or so ago, I feel like his ego has been under control and that he's been trying to give good advice to the new posters. Also, I haven't seen him post any of his ships on other people's threads in while, either.

Well, no. If he's just play-acting as you say he certainly must be enjoying it to the point of being 'Mackeroth' again. To be frank, I doubt he ever left that persona behind. If you can find any good advice in the last, say, 14 days, I'll bet you I can find twice as many articles, if not more, containing the opposite. I'll just have to relearn how to tolerate Mack for the sake of maintaining equilibrium.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

New Retaliation description/TTC lore added!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Tiel wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Tiel wrote:
All day?

I mean, we all know he can be a condescending prick sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's just him play-acting for the rest of the forum. Since he made that public statement a month or so ago, I feel like his ego has been under control and that he's been trying to give good advice to the new posters. Also, I haven't seen him post any of his ships on other people's threads in while, either.

Well, no. If he's just play-acting as you say he certainly must be enjoying it to the point of being 'Mackeroth' again. To be frank, I doubt he ever left that persona behind. If you can find any good advice in the last, say, 14 days, I'll bet you I can find twice as many articles, if not more, containing the opposite. I'll just have to relearn how to tolerate Mack for the sake of maintaining equilibrium.

I'd say my dad's better, but that's just not true. So Instead, I say my mom is better!
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 pm

New Reprisal Description/TTC Lore added too!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
New Reprisal Description/TTC Lore added too!

Spoiler:

This is good stuff.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Can you put a world download for the carrier I do not understand it from the pictures, like where the front is and the hangars. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

Tiel wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
So wait, both Taln Industries/Inco or whatever and TTC use a custom method of ship classifying? I thought we had a global one?
Nope. We argued for ages, so now we all have our own. Mine is the best, of course.

Mine is the best.

I'd say mine is the best, but that would get us nowhere. So instead, I say Laserbilly's is the best.

False humility doesn't befit the situation here, Mack.

My dad can beat up your dad!

I'd say my dad is the best, but that would get us nowhere. So instead, I say Last_Jedi_Standing's is the best.

Doesn't really make sense in this sort of joke battle.

No, that was my genuine opinion: Laserbilly has his awesome size-comparison chart and blueprint charts. That makes his classifications better than everyone else's. If I had that idea originally, and implemented it, then indeed I would've said my classification was better.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 am

I'll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Tiel wrote:
All day?

I mean, we all know he can be a condescending prick sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's just him play-acting for the rest of the forum. Since he made that public statement a month or so ago, I feel like his ego has been under control and that he's been trying to give good advice to the new posters. Also, I haven't seen him post any of his ships on other people's threads in while, either. (let me know if I went too far with this, Mack)

I only ever did that twice. And I WAS trying to be helpful. I just wasn't being very polite in the interim.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm just posting to get rid of the necro feel. Enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 pm

I have finally gotten a Dropbox account and have uploaded all my larger MCE schematics to it. I might make the links public later, but for the moment, if one of you wants a schematic, just PM me the request and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Here's a little teaser of the TTC's next ship. I'll add some more photos for the Repercussion and this new one soon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Here's a little teaser of the TTC's next ship. I'll add some more photos for the Repercussion and this new one soon.

Spoiler:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's the bow...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay, at this scale you MUST have more detail. Interesting shape, how did you make it?
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Okay, at this scale you MUST have more detail. Interesting shape, how did you make it?

One, it's a teaser...and two, WITH SCIENCE!!!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 am

Billy, how did you make the size comparison charts and the blueprints? I would like to do those with my own ships, and Gimp isn't being helpful. I have Photoshop on the other computer, but it is an inconvenience to turn on and doesn't have internet.

Also, could we have pictures of the rest of the interiors of your ships: The Reckoning in particular, I want to see the generator on that thing. I went through the pictures of your first "Light Destroyer", while the outside is okay, the inside is amazing: I like what you did with the power systems (although that did take up a lot of space in the ship), and have done something similar, if not more fancy and less awesome in my ship. Have a look in my build-log for a full mechanics view.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Mackeroth ask him for a schematic of The Reckoning in a pm. It is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Billy, how did you make the size comparison charts and the blueprints? I would like to do those with my own ships, and Gimp isn't being helpful. I have Photoshop on the other computer, but it is an inconvenience to turn on and doesn't have internet.

Also, could we have pictures of the rest of the interiors of your ships: The Reckoning in particular, I want to see the generator on that thing. I went through the pictures of your first "Light Destroyer", while the outside is okay, the inside is amazing: I like what you did with the power systems (although that did take up a lot of space in the ship), and have done something similar, if not more fancy and less awesome in my ship. Have a look in my build-log for a full mechanics view.

Unfortunately, because the Reckoning was so big, I had forgo doing some of the more obvious interiors (like the engine, barracks, and mess) just did fun stuff (fighter bay and the bridge). But it you want to see it or one of my other ships first hand, just ask and I'll pm the links to you.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I didn't want to really show you guys until it was complete, but since I said I'd have more for you; here's another photo until I can finish the interiors as much as I want them done.

Spoiler:

Like IV and many other great builders before me, I have decided to put down more permanent roots and build a space station. You see, I was being misleading when I called it "my next ship." More photos to come.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Hehe that's a cool looking space station Smile . My station is small and sort of empty , surely not as good as this Smile . I should try to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm

First of all, WHOOPS I bought Mass Effect 3.

Second, awesome space station. I was thinking of doing one too, before buying the afformentioned game. Kind of sucks because I bought a used one so I can't play multiplayer. Stupid EA and their online passes... Not that I don't like BF3 and ME3...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

Unfortunately, because the Reckoning was so big, I had forgo doing some of the more obvious interiors (like the engine, barracks, and mess) just did fun stuff (fighter bay and the bridge). But it you want to see it or one of my other ships first hand, just ask and I'll pm the links to you.

Yes please! I might even build some more ships in your style: would a shared project of a dreadnought be possible? I would also like to use the texture pack, as would many others: could you give us a link?

If you need to finish the interiors of the larger ships, I would love to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terran Trade Confederation
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next