Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread

Go down 
+4
The Schmetterling
Tau
hyperlite
Commander Kobialka
8 posters

Which Engine Type Did You Like Best?
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap20%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap15%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap10%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap25%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap0%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_lcap30%The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Down below I have 6 engine designs for you to choose from. In the picture they are in order from left to right (1-6) Please vote after looking. Thankyou.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kobialka on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Right to left?!!?!!?!!?!!!?!!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Right to left?!!?!!?!!?!!!?!!!

OH NO I MEANT LEFT TO RIGHT
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Nope already voted, it must stay confusing how it is.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't like any of them, here's one I designed:

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread 2012-029
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

The one on the far left is closest to what I use. All of the ones here are... hopeless.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 am

I'd like to see some long ones, like the nacelles in Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I'd like to see some long ones, like the nacelles in Star Trek.

Indeed. But right now I'm using number 4 since portal blocks are too annoying to work with and I'm too lazy to set up a proper engine exhaust.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 am

I was going to make an engine of my own, one slightly more.. awesome. I'll post it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:30 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
I don't like any of them, here's one I designed:

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread 2012-029

You put a lever on the place that the EXHAUST COMES OUT OF?
Back to top Go down
Kielaran
Kielaran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Shipfi10 I prefer overzealous-ed large engines for hopefully faster craft travel and ultra long range fighting..., maybe make glow-stone block numbers divided by ship total block numbers times however large your ship power-core is how fast you move?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Kielaran wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/17468902/1]I prefer overzealous-ed large engines for hopefully faster craft travel and ultra long range fighting..., maybe make glow-stone block numbers divided by ship total block numbers times however large your ship power-core is how fast you move?
There will be actual engines in the mod. This is just temporary.
Back to top Go down
Kielaran
Kielaran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Ah will they be singular blocks like the glow-stone stand-ins? and will they be directional? meaning if the exhaust points only to the rear you cant move to either side without forward thrust? Same with up and down as well? Or is it you also will need them to turn in any direction like maneuvering thrusters? Sorry if this seems to be a lot of questions but I want to know as much as I can so I can draw up my ships accordingly
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Kielaran wrote:
Ah will they be singular blocks like the glow-stone stand-ins? and will they be directional? meaning if the exhaust points only to the rear you cant move to either side without forward thrust? Same with up and down as well? Or is it you also will need them to turn in any direction like maneuvering thrusters? Sorry if this seems to be a lot of questions but I want to know as much as I can so I can draw up my ships accordingly

I'm not a DEV I dont know these things Very Happy

Fr0stbyte would know although i dont see him on often.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Kielaran wrote:

Fr0tsbyte was planning this incredibly complicated system for engines. I think that at least some of the engine types should be placed as a block, but automatically conjoin with engines next to them, to allow for easier control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Engine Type Poll Thread   The Official Engine Type Poll Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Engine Type Poll Thread
Page 1 of 1