Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Greetings Meat Bags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Meat Bags   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Without sadness, how can we know joy? We eliminated all threats early in our evolution, and now our planet has none.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Meat Bags   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

By oneself, we agree that a perfect being can exist. But a perfect being cannot exist in the presence of others. This arguement is a prime example. The mere fact that you cannot convince me of your perfection proves that you are not perfect, so you must be imperfect. Therefore, you do not comprehend Ultimate Peace yourself, and you can and likely will eventually be destroyed. This also means you are constrained by your knowledge, as everything is, however great it may be. And even if you did acheive perfection, it would not last long. Organics, no matter how well disciplined, how well trained, how knowledgable, are prone to making mistakes or deviating from their course. To be without error, which is the definition of perfection, is impossible. As long as some chance for error exists, no matter how marginally small it is, a being will remain imperfect, even if said error never occurs. We have yet to see anything without a chance of error. Even our own power cores, which are considered the most stable in the Universe, have a 0.0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0219% chance of failing.

One other thing. To achieve perfection is impossible. As you said, as long as something is restrained by Physics it is imperfect. Therefore, any form of existance in the universe, be it matter, energy, or a force, would render you imperfect. Therefore, something that is perfect doesn't exist, and something that does not exist cannot interact with the universe. If it cannot interact with the universe, then it is imperfect as it is restrained by its perfection. Perfection, therefore, restrains itself and renders itself imperfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Meat Bags   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Then some ancient, transdimensional philosophy may hold true. It can be summed up in three points.

* Nothing exists.
* If something did exist, you could not know about it.
* If something existed and you knew about it, you couldn't communicate that awareness to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Meat Bags   

Back to top Go down

Greetings Meat Bags
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4