Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?

Go down 
+3
ectrimble20
Buggy1997123
tonyri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tonyri
tonyri

Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Empty
PostSubject: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I was just wondering if you guys kind of wanted to keep this development period semi-secret so that when it is released as beta, everyone is like "OMG best mod evur cant wait for the full version", and would you get mad if I told some people about this. I don't really want this forum to get flooded, so what is your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

tonyri wrote:
I was just wondering if you guys kind of wanted to keep this development period semi-secret so that when it is released as beta, everyone is like "OMG best mod evur cant wait for the full version", and would you get mad if I told some people about this. I don't really want this forum to get flooded, so what is your opinion.
I say wait for now, we hardly have anything to show anyway.
Back to top Go down
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV
ectrimble20

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

yes, still a bit early in development to be announcing things that we haven't even settled on.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm

I concur. I really don't think that we should tell everyone about how development is going. Alpha build should be made public on the forums here, but not notified on the Mine craft Forums, to, as you said, prevent the forums getting flooded.

It's annoying trying to write this during a tech class, too many other kids badgering me.

Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
I concur. I really don't think that we should tell everyone about how development is going. Alpha build should be made public on the forums here, but not notified on the Mine craft Forums, to, as you said, prevent the forums getting flooded.

It's annoying trying to write this during a tech class, too many other kids badgering me.

So, is this still valid?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Khmac wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

So, is this still valid?

I. Hate. Bad. Necros.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

I concur. Khmac, your post doesn't qualify as contributing to the topic. Please don't do it again.
And for the record, if there is good news regarding the mod, we will share it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?   Should this be kept secret or should everyone know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should this be kept secret or should everyone know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: