Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)

Go down 
+10
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
Pat Best
Commander Error
Iv121
Keon
The Schmetterling
Burnttoaster
blockman42
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:09 pm

wait, doesn't bootcamp (or something like that) come free with macs?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Nope. You still have to buy a copy of Windows to use that. Which is really useless imo, you buy a 2000$ computer to run the software you could've ran on a 500$ one :s
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Macs are dumb. They have no right to exist.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm

^this
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Unless you're talking about Mollecular Acceleration or Mass Acceleration Cannons.

But apple Macs are simply proof that the majority of the world will believe anything they are told by the media and that the advertisment network functions as intended: to make people buy whatever it is you want them to buy.

Last edited by Pat Best on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

We aren't, and good point

Last edited by CoalMiningAlchemist on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Unless you're talking about Mollecular Acceleration or Mass Acceleration Cannons.

But apple Macs are simply proof that the majority of the world will believe anything they are told by the media and that the advertisment network functions as intended: to make people buy whatever it is you want them to buy.

I'm going to write this down in signs on your shrine.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Tiel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

I'm going to write this down in signs on your shrine.

Is the shrine located inside a massive monument surrounded by several statues of me?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 pm

no, it's in hobo town
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
no, it's in hobo town

Its location does not mean it can't be a massive monument surrounded by statues.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

It is a massive monument, unfortunately the material it is made out of is not, well, standard for statues.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:21 pm

We are proud to announce that our first mech will begin production and we are accepting preorders NOW!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

I would like to order a dozen of these with the accompanying training manuals.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 am

blockman42 wrote:
We are proud to announce that our first mech will begin production and we are accepting preorders NOW!

I would like to see their appearance first. If they are good, I would like to order 40 for the Banhammer. Also, the official colour of the Futurecraft Imperial fleet is now netherrack red. So Pat, as we are using your style for the fleet, you will need to change your ships from blue to red.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

I would like to see their appearance first. If they are good, I would like to order 40 for the Banhammer. Also, the official colour of the Futurecraft Imperial fleet is now netherrack red. So Pat, as we are using your style for the fleet, you will need to change your ships from blue to red.

Can do. Does it have to be netherrack though or can I use red wool? Or possibly some other mod that would give me red colors without compromising futurecraft?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 am

Pat Best wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

Can do. Does it have to be netherrack though or can I use red wool? Or possibly some other mod that would give me red colors without compromising futurecraft?
Red wool isn't really the same color as netherrack.

Didn't you guys hate on the 'Crying hot ship' because it was made of netherrack?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 am

Yes. I like the blue of Lapis.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 am

Keon wrote:
Yes. I like the blue of Lapis.
Dark blue wool looks better than lapis. It seems... cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 am

They'd look terrible with anything else, ditto for netherrack. Why would a ship be flying around with that as an exterior? Worse than wool, imo.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Tiel wrote:

Training classes start over the summer!

As for the the netherrack red thing, I'll stick to lapis for as long as I can. The blue of the lapis accompanied with the iron looks way more polished in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

As for the the netherrack red thing, I'll stick to lapis for as long as I can. The blue of the lapis accompanied with the iron looks way more polished in my opinion.

I figure someone more skilled than I can simply change all lapis blocks into red-colored blocks with a few clicks and lines of code?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Pat Best wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I figure someone more skilled than I can simply change all lapis blocks into red-colored blocks with a few clicks and lines of code?
t/replace would do it.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Pat Best wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

well its easier than that, all you need is world edit.

1. select ship with //pos1 and //pos2
2. type //replace 22 35:14

there two easy steps! and the red wool (35:14) can be changed with any other red(ish) colored block.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

there two easy steps! and the red wool (35:14) can be changed with any other red(ish) colored block.

world edit or MC edit?

Cause I'm building Black Sun in the new map format, and it'll probably be taller than the old 124 blocks, meaning it won't fit in an old map format and last I checked MCedit only ran the old format.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Pat Best wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

world edit or MC edit?

Cause I'm building Black Sun in the new map format, and it'll probably be taller than the old 124 blocks, meaning it won't fit in an old map format and last I checked MCedit only ran the old format.

World Edit, but it can also be done with singleplayercommands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)   Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance forces (blockman42's ships for the forged alliance)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next