Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I am having computer problems. Help me.

Go down 
+3
Laibach
Cool3303
Commander Kobialka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

I am having computer problems. Help me. Empty
PostSubject: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

So... About an hour ago, my computer shut off, but not before showing me a blue screen telling me about a problem with windows. After the "blue screen of death" I logged back on. About 5 minutes later, it did the same thing. I tried restarting the computer in safe mode, but that was annoying cuz everything was huge so I just decided that I would recover my computer. recovered it to yesterday, when it was working fine. What if the problems begin all over again tomorrow? What do I do then? I did a problem scan with registry booster and I have 104 system related problems! pale It's getting checked out tomorrow by a neighbor. He works for Intel and fixes computers. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help right here at my computer? Do you guys no any programs that will tell you exactly WHAT is causing the problems and how to fix them? (deleting and uninstalling things?) Please tell me! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Well Windows isn´t based on Java so what do you Expect???
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:02 pm

IDIOT

YOU CANT CODE A COMPUTER IN JAVA

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MACHINE CODE IS??

also if you're talking about bytecode, still, you don't call it java ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: get the full version of something, freeware just lists every program you have as an error to try to get you to buy the thing

well, crappy scam free ware that is
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Fix:

1. Download this.
2. Burn it to a CD or DVD using Nero or InfraRecorder.
3. Reboot with the CD in your CD drive.
4. Once a Windows - like desktop appears with a big 'Z' on the wallpaper, find the 'Install Zorin OS' icon and open it.
5. Go through the installer and fill in all necessary info when needed.
6. Wait for it to install.
7. Reboot w/o the CD.
8. Yay! No more Windows garbage problems!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
IDIOT

YOU CANT CODE A COMPUTER IN JAVA

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MACHINE CODE IS??

also if you're talking about bytecode, still, you don't call it java ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: get the full version of something, freeware just lists every program you have as an error to try to get you to buy the thing

well, crappy scam free ware that is

You REALLY REALLY don't want to code computers in machine code ... You need Assembly languages .
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

I know, I thought OS's were in machine code?

idk...
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 pm

OSs are coded in both high-level and low-level languages , but eventually the compiler converts all high-level languages to low level languages like the Assembly languagess and only then into machine code. You don't want to spend the rest of your life trying to code in 10101010 now do you ?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm

No, but knowing me I'll try and fail horribly XD

wait, why are we talking about this?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 pm

There is so much wrong in this thread I have lost all interest in correcting it.

@Kobialka
When your computer is in such an unstable state, I would recommend not adding additional diagnosis software to the mix, especially things you are not familiar with. You could potentially end up creating more work for the person who will be looking at your PC.

If it's really bad, you might consider backing up your important data onto another hard drive or DVDs and reinstalling windows. Actually, backing it up isn't a bad idea to start with, in case things get worse and you can't access the OS.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
There is so much wrong in this thread I have lost all interest in correcting it.

sorry we are not top-notch programmers here I'm just a beginner with lots of pointless stuff I have to learn with one of the being Assembler ...
As on topic as far as I know there are no magical programs that tell you exactly what's wrong and what to do. If you don't know anything about comps simply don't touch it, especially not the BIOS or the computer's hardwere so you don't mess it up even more ... Just wait for your neighbour.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Wait what?

Your trying to code your machine code in decompiled Java?

Machine code is the stuff that makes you jump off a cliff. It hurts to think about it too much.

Have an illustration of what programmers aren't.

I am having computer problems. Help me. Real_programmers

See, humor makes things better.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:31 am

OFC you don't program OSs in Java ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am having computer problems. Help me.   I am having computer problems. Help me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am having computer problems. Help me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: