Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.

Go down 
+12
Julo
Luna
Ivan2006
Laibach
Laserbilly
Captain stufuzzycat
Dux Tell31
Soul of Jack
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
blockman42
hyperlite
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like these guns
Yes!
Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 17 ]
This is space not WWII!!!!
Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Add 1 more gun get rid of 4 Missile Silos.
Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Nope.
Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mackeroth's ships are perfect as they are, even unfinsihed. (Not arrogant at all)
Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Your life must be terrible if you are a teenage male, and you watch a show intended for 6 year old females. I am normal, you are not.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Julo wrote:
I like the guns with the right Texture edits.

STOP NECROPOSTING.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

hyperlite wrote:
Your life must be terrible if you are a teenage male, and you watch a show intended for 6 year old females. I am normal, you are not.

Well, according to you my life is terrible. According to me, your life is terrible. Disagree to agree. And you couldn't even answer the question? The ultimate question? The first question ever asked? The question that should never asked? Well I'll tell you now, you could not even speculate the answer.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh please. Who voted for option B? These guns are cool! I love the WWII style cannons! They look good on ships! If I could make a fleet of ships that looked like anu=ything I wanted to I would build my ships after the style of WWII Naval Fleet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

Well, according to you my life is terrible. According to me, your life is terrible. Disagree to agree. And you couldn't even answer the question? The ultimate question? The first question ever asked? The question that should never asked? Well I'll tell you now, you could not even speculate the answer.

grow up, both of you, our kind is not welcome here hyperlite (anti bronies that is)

Kobialka wrote:
Oh please. Who voted for option B? These guns are cool! I love the WWII style cannons! They look good on ships! If I could make a fleet of ships that looked like anu=ything I wanted to I would build my ships after the style of WWII Naval Fleet!

I like that too, I had a 500 block long carrier with icbm mod redpower/ic2/railcraft with most of the hull done that was kinda ww2 style, only floaty.

sadly my dads installation of windows refuses to boot, I think it's the RAM.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:10 pm

This would have been locked if not for Kobialka's on-topic post. Everyone stop trolling/flaming/being annoying, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.   Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackeroth's Dreadnought, made lethal.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2