Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I give BrickForce the middle finger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

I give BrickForce the middle finger Empty
PostSubject: I give BrickForce the middle finger   I give BrickForce the middle finger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm

So I was playing the CB here, right? Essentially Brick Force is like Minecraft, except it has two different phases - You build the map either by yourself or with others, than you register it to their database so others can play it. Pretty streamlined.

So I got my key today, went ingame, and the maps are godawful. So I tell myself "Hey, I have gameplay experience from designing Halo CE maps, I got this!" So I make my own little 'room', you could say, on the build channel. I put so much excruciating detail, I tell you. I wasn't done with 3% of it because of that when someone popped in and asked if they could help. I said "cool" and he helped. Then another came, and then another. At this point we have 4 people working on this map, making buildings and pounding in detail.

And damn, did it look good too. The last one came in and made this awesome fountain that contributed to the feel of the map a lot. Then as I finished off one team's base (the project I'd been working on for the better part of 2 hours) 'FATAL ERROR -Dg'

My game froze. And I hadn't saved since when I was halfway through. Building is a pain in the butt, and they even make you pay to use certain objects for some reason. The multiplayer is okay, but the aforementioned lack of any good maps makes gameplay sniper-oriented and trying to get a high score painful. In this way I don't believe the game is worth anyone's time and would strongly disrecommend anyone here playing it.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I give BrickForce the middle finger   I give BrickForce the middle finger Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 am

why is everyone suddenly reviewing video games..?

although thanks
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: I give BrickForce the middle finger   I give BrickForce the middle finger Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 am

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
why is everyone suddenly reviewing video games..?

although thanks
I don't know why but I do enjoy it as it saves me time but I still wish to try somethings that get massive down votes after all it is opinions so It would stand to reason that something you enjoy will not be enjoyed by all but finding people similar to yourself is always a good basis for how you may react to something
(I had punctuation but found this more fun so I decided to do this whole post without punctuation)
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I give BrickForce the middle finger   I give BrickForce the middle finger Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

that sentence makes me want to pant O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I give BrickForce the middle finger   I give BrickForce the middle finger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I give BrickForce the middle finger
Page 1 of 1