Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I'd have you know

Go down 
+4
Last_Jedi_Standing
Laibach
Keon
The Schmetterling
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 am

Attention to everybody: from here onwards, I will lock every topic outside of the designated "Off Topic Area" that is off topic. If the topic that I've locked is important to you, you will have to beg one of the other DEVs to unlock it for you.

Call me no fun if you wish, but I am sick of the derailment.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Attention to everybody: from here onwards, I will lock every topic outside of the designated "Off Topic Area" that is off topic. If the topic that I've locked is important to you, you will have to beg one of the other DEVs to unlock it for you.

I second this notion. Put it as a global announcement. We need more strictness.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am

oh, for a second I thought you said you would lock every off topic IN the off topic sub forum

phew

yeah, I don't like it but it needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

Why did the 'The Thread Where I Discuss Whatever I Want With Whomever I Want' thread get locked? It's in the off-topic area.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Why did the 'The Thread Where I Discuss Whatever I Want With Whomever I Want' thread get locked? It's in the off-topic area.

It was in the Ship Design fourms. After Pat and you and I started having our Sci-Fi Battle.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

Keon wrote:

It was in the Ship Design fourms. After Pat and you and I started having our Sci-Fi Battle.
Someone moved it to the off-topic place, but it's still locked.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I'll unlock it, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
I'll unlock it, don't worry.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Is Australian pride off topic, because that should be the only topic for the whole world.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

that was poorly veiled hyper
Back to top Go down
xanex21

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

why not move designated topic or delete it.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Keon wrote:

In my defense, the Off-Topic area was created AFTER I had started that thread.

But no, Mackeroth, it may be no fun but it is your right and duty, and that's why we like you. It is not an Iron fist but rather an Iron will, strength of character.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Pat (the) Best wrote:
Keon wrote:

In my defense, the Off-Topic area was created AFTER I had started that thread.

But no, Mackeroth, it may be no fun but it is your right and duty, and that's why we like you. It is not an Iron fist but rather an Iron will, strength of character.
Iron Fist was Warlord Zsinj's flagship. It was an Executor-class Star Dreadnought.

Now derailing the anti-derailment thread! <ducks as banhammer swishes overhead> OK, I'll stop now.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 pm

you have no idea how hard it is for me not to say "or will you"

yes I agree with pat, although mackeroth can do whatever the heck he wants, its his mod/forum

Back to top Go down
hell2o

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

but this thread is off-topic isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 pm

hell2o wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

but this thread is off-topic isn't it?

It's true, it has no purpose anymore. Perhaps it should be packaged off and sent to the hidden world few can access? Then Mackeroth can make a new thread about threads that have been locked and appeals for them?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:27 am

I meant what I said and I said what I meant. A god is faithful 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'd have you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd have you know   I'd have you know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd have you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: