Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sorry For Ranting

Go down 
+2
Pat Best
Formedoubly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

I hate when I watch a youtube video and I see reply videos they make me want to rage quit life. Mad They have no talent and they don't even know what they are talking about!!!!!!! Rant over!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Formedoubly wrote:
I hate when I watch a youtube video and I see reply videos they make me want to rage quit life. Mad They have no talent and they don't even know what they are talking about!!!!!!! Rant over!

Me too. Let's gear up and kill them all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am

Pat Best wrote:
Formedoubly wrote:

Me too. Let's gear up and kill them all. Very Happy

I'm in too. Which ones?

The ones where you think: "This is all that 14 billion years has been able to produce? This person?"
The ones where you think: "That kid is an idiot. I hope he dies in a fire."
or the ones that make you think: "Wow, our race is a failure." Such as the ones about how the US has 6 % of the population and 50% of the consumption?
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Re:Sorry for ranting
I hate those people too, always replying to videos and what not, with nothing to say but "I like duh video! so you shouldzzz watchez mae do da youtube tooooooooo2!!!!!1" so sign me up
~Formally~
-Dr. Thunder, Tunnel
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

...what is this?

I would sign up for the death-l1st but my schedule is full
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 am

coalminingalchemist wrote:
...what is this?

The death penalty is bad.

But random killing of innocent citizens of the internet is totally fine, yep. scratch
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:40 am

Keon wrote:
...what is this?

But random killing of innocent citizens of the internet is totally fine, yep. scratch

umm, i'm joking

and I (somewhat) support the death penalty, barring a sudden religious conflict ofc
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:42 am

Keon wrote:
...what is this?

umm, i'm joking

and I (somewhat) support the death penalty, barring a sudden religious conflict ofc

Meh, in theory it could work, but the way the US has it instituted is really cruddy.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
...what is this?

umm, i'm joking

Meh, in theory it could work, but the way the US has it instituted is really cruddy.

what do you mean?

im not that learned on the subject

imo it shold be reserverd for psychotic killers, r4pists deserve life without parole

imo bbq tbh ofc
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 am

It takes an average of 14 years to finish one death sentence. Tell me that isn't a messed up system. Also, we don't provide decent layers for our defendants.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 am

Keon wrote:
It takes an average of 14 years to finish one death sentence. Tell me that isn't a messed up system. Also, we don't provide decent layers for our defendants.

wow, that's ridiculous

life without parole is much worse

although 14 years seems like you'd go insane pretty fast...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:59 am

Keon wrote:

wow, that's ridiculous

No kidding. LWOP is faster to go through the court though. And cheaper, if you can believe it.

How did we get on this topic? I thought we were ranting about stuff?

[rant]I hate how people assume that they will become sports stars and think that they will succede in life when they have no useful talents at all. I hope that someday I will get to see them and order french fries from them at McDonalds. And laugh.[/rant]
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 am

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:

wow, that's ridiculous

No kidding. LWOP is faster to go through the court though. And cheaper, if you can believe it.

[rant]I hate how people assume that they will become sports stars and think that they will succede in life when they have no useful talents at all. I hope that someday I will get to see them and order french fries from them at McDonalds. And laugh.[/rant]

lol, we need a [rant][/rant] thing

yeah, its even worse when someone is smart but so lazy they end up living under a bridge

*cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:

wow, that's ridiculous

I'm gonna become a famous comic book artist and will succeed in life because I do have a useful talent and that is that I can draw better than most people!
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 am

lol, being able to do anything well helps

Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm

I can do many things well, one of those things is being awesome.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

OR IS IT????
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 pm

It is.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:10 am

So... at least I'll have my cats under the bridge with me. Wait... speaking of living under a bridge, maybe I can steal someone's internet to troll people. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry For Ranting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Ranting   Sorry For Ranting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry For Ranting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: