Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Air Supply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xanex21

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

i dont know how the devs will go about Air Supply for ships, i would like to suggest another way for air creation other than a machine. Simply trees,flowers,grass,anything green that grows on dirt will produce air supply.
Im sure we brought up this idea of Air Supply.

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

That's a good idea. Plants could produce less oxygen than machines, but be more efficient. Atmosphere scrubbers need constant power, but all plants need is light and maybe some fertilizer now and then.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I just want an air vent block that I can crawl through Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Tiel wrote:

This. Eh, I don't like the whole "Necicary for Sustanable Life" stuff. I think people don't want that and more of the battle. Just include it in the core.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 am

Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

This. Eh, I don't like the whole "Necessary for Sustainable Life" stuff. I think people don't want that and more of the battle. Just include it in the core.

Its something that can be added after all the main stuff is done ( like after version 1.9.4 or whatever) the devs want something different than all the other mods out there, plus it's true plants create oxygen. Not everyone is going to want to battle, some people will explore, you gotta a think about your audience, where the ones supporting it. Me personally i would like to blow $h!T up too, but it would be nice to add that touch to the experience. ( Point is everyone is not you). Im also trying to say it would not be required to plant trees and greenry in your space ship to breath air, you could purely breath air from machines.

I know when players get this game,some are going to build bio-domes in space. Space Farms, how we going to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Supply  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply    Air Supply  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Supply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: