Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Post ideas for plot here, they will be compiled and then solidified into a coherent plot.

1: Galactic War
2: Uplifted, or something like it.


Last edited by Keon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry


Posts : 714
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : Saturday is awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

I have two Ideas for this one in which we are in the middle of a massive intergalactic war and the second we are on the dawn of the futurecraft era and many new worlds are interacting and forming together and fighting each other.

The first will excite people and will make them want to join for an exciting war. While the second will show an up and coming mod full of potential for hours of fun and new ways to enjoy minecraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
I have two Ideas for this one in which we are in the middle of a massive intergalactic war and the second we are on the dawn of the futurecraft era and many new worlds are interacting and forming together and fighting each other.

The first will excite people and will make them want to join for an exciting war. While the second will show an up and coming mod full of potential for hours of fun and new ways to enjoy minecraft.

I prefer the first one.


Or we could do a time lapse with 30 second clips of each level of technology, from basic to most advanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

If you need ships, Last_Jedi_Standing Industries can provide them. Or at least designs for them. At the moment, I can only build in singleplayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I like the idea of a civilization that is newly space-faring, and then once they are they are immediately drawn into a huge galactic war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
I have two Ideas for this one in which we are in the middle of a massive intergalactic war and the second we are on the dawn of the futurecraft era and many new worlds are interacting and forming together and fighting each other.

The first will excite people and will make them want to join for an exciting war. While the second will show an up and coming mod full of potential for hours of fun and new ways to enjoy minecraft.

I prefer the first one.


Or we could do a time lapse with 30 second clips of each level of technology, from basic to most advanced.



Excellent idea. Maybe building a house, mining some, finding a new mineral, then fades out to mining much faster with mining machines, building first rockets, a few fighters, getting ready to launch, then fades to Steve (or more spacey skin) at the head of a huge flagship, which warps suddenly to a gigantic battle. As they are battling, the title comes up at the top of the screen: FUTURECRAFT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:18 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
TheLordofError wrote:
Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
I have two Ideas for this one in which we are in the middle of a massive intergalactic war and the second we are on the dawn of the futurecraft era and many new worlds are interacting and forming together and fighting each other.

The first will excite people and will make them want to join for an exciting war. While the second will show an up and coming mod full of potential for hours of fun and new ways to enjoy minecraft.

I prefer the first one.


Or we could do a time lapse with 30 second clips of each level of technology, from basic to most advanced.



Excellent idea. Maybe building a house, mining some, finding a new mineral, then fades out to mining much faster with mining machines, building first rockets, a few fighters, getting ready to launch, then fades to Steve (or more spacey skin) at the head of a huge flagship, which warps suddenly to a gigantic battle. As they are battling, the title comes up at the top of the screen: FUTURECRAFT.

As the intro or a teaser, I love it. Again, as long as phase jumps look like SoaSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Phase jumps can look however they want. Never played SoaSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
If you need ships, Last_Jedi_Standing Industries can provide them. Or at least designs for them. At the moment, I can only build in singleplayer.

I can supply some Managarmr class cruisers, and Huginn and Muninn classes of stealth ships. I also can world edit them to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

/reserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7BqUSWo9MI&feature=youtu.be


Just a quick example.

Good, but we need some more power. That seems like a luxury cruiser going through space, we need a hyperspeed jump. Also, if the ship can move a bit, that would be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

me gusta. How did you achieve the effect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Tiel wrote:
me gusta. How did you achieve the effect?

By the gods, you read the descriptiion, where it said "Hyperspace effect is NOt mine"?

Greenscrrened. The ship is overlaid on top of a hyperspace effect. Ship's a still image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
Tiel wrote:
me gusta. How did you achieve the effect?

By the gods, you read the descriptiion, where it said "Hyperspace effect is NOt mine"?

Greenscrrened. The ship is overlaid on top of a hyperspace effect. Ship's a still image.

Is the hyperspace a movie clip, a effect, or what? Is there a way you can speed it up? And what did you use to make that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Tiel wrote:
:/

Sorry, but I have no patience for people who disregard the description, which generally states the answer to their upcoming question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Keon wrote:
TheLordofError wrote:
Tiel wrote:
me gusta. How did you achieve the effect?

By the gods, you read the descriptiion, where it said "Hyperspace effect is NOt mine"?

Greenscrrened. The ship is overlaid on top of a hyperspace effect. Ship's a still image.

Is the hyperspace a movie clip, a effect, or what? Is there a way you can speed it up? And what did you use to make that?


Effect.

Adobe Premiere Pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
Tiel wrote:
:/

Sorry, but I have no patience for people who disregard the description, which generally states the answer to their upcoming question.

Your description said nothing about your 'greensccrn' at all, just that the hyperspace effect wasn't yours. I asked how you did it, and you told me that it was an overlay. There's no need to be rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Tiel wrote:
TheLordofError wrote:
Tiel wrote:
:/

Sorry, but I have no patience for people who disregard the description, which generally states the answer to their upcoming question.

Your description said nothing about your 'greensccrn' at all, just that the hyperspace effect wasn't yours. I asked how you did it, and you told me that it was an overlay. There's no need to be rude.

My apologies. You said "Effect" which put me in mind of the hyperspace effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 am

if your going to have any city scene I suggest use the the dark matter texture pack I use for my ship it make city's look very futuristic

I notice it when I saw this city on the server I go on the admin ported in

some of the city is damaged because I go on a war server and the city is used for air bombing practice


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 am

Sooo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

No reason for the necro huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm

No, I just wanted to know what happened to this. I could've sent a PM but the best option would be to bump this thread so others can see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:
if your going to have any city scene I suggest use the the dark matter texture pack I use for my ship it make city's look very futuristic

I notice it when I saw this city on the server I go on the admin ported in

some of the city is damaged because I go on a war server and the city is used for air bombing practice



Could you put up a download for the city, it is amazing!

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie   

Back to top Go down
 
Plot and Set design for Futurecraft Movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Koj yog leej twg Movie Kaus Lim, tu siab heev...
» Dab Nrhiav Niam Txiv , Movie Thaib, zoo li zoo thiab.
» Kung Fu Dab Toj Ntxas Movie Suav
» How to design UI testing using selenium 2
» Movie Theme Cake Contest - win a $100 Amazon gift certificate ends 03/25/13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: