Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Server IP?/Stuff

Go down 
+6
GLaDOS
TinkerPox
Laibach
Keon
Tiel+
Commander Error
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Has the server IP changed? I can't connect to it.

And.

Is it possible to create groups on the server? I know the Green Builders exist.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

As of now I doubt taco can't or won't install the corresponding plugin. The server is mostly vanilla, no MOTD or anything. Hence the widespread grief.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Tiel wrote:
As of now I doubt taco can't or won't install the corresponding plugin. The server is mostly vanilla, no MOTD or anything. Hence the widespread grief.

Don't. Bloody. remind. Me.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

We're getting a new map. And a protections plugin that will never get used. THIS WILL BE THE SOLUTION TO ALL WORLD PROBLEMS!

Sure.

I want a new server. The One, you promised us one.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

you can make groups, they don't mean anything
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

I added a plugin for anti-griefing so be quiet, and I have better things to do
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 am

tacokingbob wrote:
I added a plugin for anti-griefing so be quiet, and I have better things to do

Grumpy grumpus is grumpy.

lol u grumpy bro?

Okay, some op, confirm that it works, please.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I could add a plugin for it in 5.3 minutes, if it was Bukkit. Whom ever spelled that is a terrible speller.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
I could add a plugin for it in 5.3 minutes, if it was Bukkit. Whom ever spelled that is a terrible speller.

I could add one in 2. Down with machines!

And captain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hiloser12221

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Taco, your lack of compliance with the general majority of these forums is disturbing. Countless times have we asked for anti-griefing plugins, WorldEdit, and a general, over-all good server. Yet countless times you fail to meet these requests. You say "I have better things to do", yet you try to host the server for us.

If you can't figure these things out, or if you don't want to figure these things out then just please, step down from being the server hoster. You aren't irreplaceable has we have mentioned multiple times so its about time you stop acting like your the mots valuable person here...

/rant
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:53 pm

GLaDOS wrote:

I hate to say this, but "whom
ever" is actually only one word.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Sending wires through portals=not good.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

hiloser12221 wrote:
Taco, your lack of compliance with the general majority of these forums is disturbing. Countless times have we asked for anti-griefing plugins, WorldEdit, and a general, over-all good server. Yet countless times you fail to meet these requests. You say "I have better things to do", yet you try to host the server for us.

If you can't figure these things out, or if you don't want to figure these things out then just please, step down from being the server hoster. You aren't irreplaceable has we have mentioned multiple times so its about time you stop acting like your the mots valuable person here...

/rant

Give him a break. Being 12 and running a server through which a bunch of power hungry super AI's (or maybe just one) play is hard.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:18 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
hiloser12221 wrote:

/rant

Give him a break. Being 12 and running a server through which a bunch of power hungry super AI's (or maybe just one) play is hard.

1 power hungry AI, 1 Owl King, Cthulu, Mackeroth, an Aye-Aye, and much more. THis is a very interesting place...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
hiloser12221 wrote:

/rant

1 power hungry AI, 1 Owl King, Cthulu, Mackeroth, an Aye-Aye, and much more. THis is a very interesting place...

And Tiel, and a dragon. (Red Fang)

Actually, I hosted a server when I was 12. Portforwarded bukkit with total antigreif, worldedit, permissions, and all that stuff. It isn't that hard. Anyway, I can't hoast anymore, but if you were to make some vigilant OPs and Admins, they could help you out with anti-greifing.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 pm

What's the server IP?
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Too bad for me. I'm setting up my own server for the soon-to-be Apercraft Industries.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 am

Keon wrote:
We're getting a new map. And a protections plugin that will never get used. THIS WILL BE THE SOLUTION TO ALL WORLD PROBLEMS!

Sure.

I want a new server. The One, you promised us one.

Oh?

Well I own my own server. I could let a few of you on it, the ones I know are good builders and have a functional brain.

I would have to set up a designated ship-building area to it though, because the spawn is located inside a more old-styled village where ships and iron buildings would not fit.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Dam*. My Aperture Science Super Computer Operating System (ASSCOS) has something against MC servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server IP?/Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server IP?/Stuff   Server IP?/Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server IP?/Stuff
Page 1 of 1