Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

THE WORLD IS FALLING APART

Go down 
+5
ACH0225
Pat Best
hyperlite
Keon
Laibach
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Empty
PostSubject: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

ok, well not yet, but oil prices are rising, iran is refining uranium, world history is following the plot of homefront, the Mexican government is a joke, and our(USA) economy is officially worth less than our debt.

so anyway, what would you guys do if society collapsed?

I have some survivalist stuff in my house, a generator wired into the house, my brothers gas mask, a buck knife, a greenhouse with SOME fruit bearing trees in it, nd some other stuff

(in case you cant tell, I'm bored out of my mind)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh, is this zombie apocalypse or just societal collapse? Or me losing my eye?

I have prepared for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Keon wrote:
Oh, is this zombie apocalypse or just societal collapse? Or me losing my eye?

I have prepared for all of them.

mainly societal collapse or a biological war/pandemic

or anything else, really
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm hoping for zombies
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm

hyperlite58 wrote:
I'm hoping for zombies

I would actually love that, My grandpa (who lives next door) has a shed full of tools and around 4 machetes, I just wish we had some r1fles or something

my house has a greenhouse, a generator wired into the house, and, for the most part, a fenced in backyard

the only problem is we live really close to Atlanta, then again, maybe the CDC being close would get us military support

EDIT: I also have a HAM radio and license for said radio
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Ok, well you could try to survive in your house for a while, but stock up on supplies and seeds, and lots of bottled water, if we are talking about slow zombies like those in dead rising, then this should be easier, set up radios or something that makes noise nind of far away from your house, but in sight, like down the street, then they will be bunched up, make a molotov cocktail and burn them. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I don't see why people think the way to survive zombies is with a gun. Honestly, it could last 10 years.

Flee to Easter island or Hawaii. With plenty of seeds and fishing rods. Grow plants, fish, live with family and friends. Then, do not fall into dark ages, and make sure you remain civilized and technologically advanced.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm

hyperlite58 wrote:
Ok, well you could try to survive in your house for a while, but stock up on supplies and seeds, and lots of bottled water, if we are talking about slow zombies like those in dead rising, then this should be easier, set up radios or something that makes noise nind of far away from your house, but in sight, like down the street, then they will be bunched up, make a molotov cocktail and burn them. Just an idea.

Yeah there's actually a creek near us too, lol, I don't think I would use cocktails, it seems like a waste of gasoline as a trap

maybe a pitfall? and then whichever zombies that aren't stuck in the head by spikes we could kill easily

come to think of it I'm incredibly prepared for a zombie apocalypse, well, as opposed to most people my age (that I know of)

@keon yeah, but I like my state too much, well, there are some islands of the coast, but idk how safe they would be

personally a 20 foot deep underground bunker that no one knows about would be the best, IMO anyway, assuming you had enough food to survive until the zombies starve/whatever else

I could make biofuel, I think, I have a HS chemistry set from k-12 and lots and lots of knowledge (of general chemistry), and this book

Last edited by CoalMiningAlchemist on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Actually, how long do you have to prepare? I mean, if it starts in south africa, you have over a week.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Keon wrote:
Actually, how long do you have to prepare? I mean, if it starts in south africa, you have over a week.

true, and I'm kinda survival1st inclined anyway, the second I heard about it I would go deep in the mountains, or try to do something other people wouldn't think of
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I live in Canada, we house in Igloos, travel by moose, and the government and army is run by beavers.

Societal downfall is not a threat here.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Keon wrote:

true, and I'm kinda survival1st inclined anyway, the second I heard about it I would go deep in the mountains, or try to do something other people wouldn't think of

Yeah, either go in the mountains or wild, or to an island. I would go to an island, because then you already have a defense set up, the water, the whole sea as a food supply, and the land on the island to grow crops on. Gather 100 of your favorite people, and go off. Everybody has to give up meat, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Pat22 wrote:
I live in Canada, we house in Igloos, travel by moose, and the government and army is run by beavers.

sounds like it already happened O.o

EDIT: IM A CAPTAIN???

@keon I used to have a little garden, believe me, trapping and fishing are going to have to supply you for at least 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Pat22 wrote:

@keon I used to have a little garden, believe me, trapping and fishing are going to have to supply you for at least 6 weeks

Did I not put fishing? I'm on an island. I sure hope I can fish.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Keon wrote:
Pat22 wrote:

Did I not put fishing? I'm on an island. I sure hope I can fish.

you did, but that takes a lot of patience, and time. trapping and hunting are the best short term plan, I think. in my state deers are a pest, so I dont think thats gonna be a problem for me.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

You need to get a cat, some toast, and some butter. since cats always land on their feet and toast lands butter side down, strap a piece of toast to the cat back with butter side down, then drop the cat and it will spin forever, hook that up to your generator, and infinite energy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

hyperlite58 wrote:
You need to get a cat, some toast, and some butter. since cats always land on their feet and toast lands butter side down, strap a piece of toast to the cat back with butter side down, then drop the cat and it will spin forever, hook that up to your generator, and infinite energy!!!!!!!

WE NEED THIS IN FUTURECRAFT
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Indeed it needs to be added right away, and set to top priority, it could replace the zpm. Imagine if that was the first thing released in Futurecraft. It would be world famous.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Spinny cat with butter on back. Okay then. Viral Cat Video here we come.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

I can fly, breathe fire, am over 40 meters tall, have feathers about as hard as tree trunks, and about 40000 zealous minions. I can survive anything. Also, living in a separate dimension helps.

Last edited by ACH0225 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I can fly, breathe fire, am over 90 meters tall, have feathers about as hard as tree trunks, and about 40000 zealous minions. I can survive anything. Also, living on a continent hidden by powerful crystals over 50000 years old helps too.

Is that a riddle? The answer is Nothing. Do I get pokey too?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Keon wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
I can fly, breathe fire, am over 90 meters tall, have feathers about as hard as tree trunks, and about 40000 zealous minions. I can survive anything. Also, living on a continent hidden by powerful crystals over 50000 years old helps too.

Is that a riddle? The answer is Nothing. Do I get pokey too?

No, the answer is ACH the owl king, and no, and its pocky.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I live at Aperture Science. We already survived the apocalypse. Eat it.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am

daman200 wrote:

Yes, but we're birds

HOT WHEELS, BEAT THAT!!
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 am

ACH0225 wrote:
daman200 wrote:

Yes, but we're birds

HOT WHEELS, BEAT THAT!!
I would but Match Box already did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS FALLING APART   THE WORLD IS FALLING APART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD IS FALLING APART
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next