Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futurecraft Empire

Go down 
+9
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
Grand Imperial Thunder
Pat Best
hyperlite
Laibach
Keon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Coal, you had cap letters in your name, right?

Anyway, stop derailing my thread. I proclaim myself a general of Futurecraft Empire.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Keon wrote:
Coal, you had cap letters in your name, right?

Anyway, stop derailing my thread. I proclaim myself a general of Futurecraft Empire.
I proclaime myself Supreme Arch-Commander For Life.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Generals are restricted to ground, I hope you know that. Being a general at this point is like telling everyone you're the captain of the debate team.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Tiel wrote:
Generals are restricted to ground, I hope you know that. Being a general at this point is like telling everyone you're the captain of the debate team.
He should be a Grand Moff instead.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Tiel wrote:

So was general Grevius, I suppose. Spelling is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Grievous was the general of the droid army, in essence the leader. It's an honorific, like 'Colonel' Gadaffi, or 'General' Kim Jong il; in reality they're something entirely different.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Grievous wasn't really a general. He was the Supreme Commander of the CIS Armed Forces. He was called 'general' because of his service in the Kalee army before the Clone Wars.

Edit: Darn you, Tiel!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Grievous wasn't really a general. He was the Supreme Commander of the CIS Armed Forces. He was called 'general' because of his service in the Kalee army before the Clone Wars.

I suppose you win. Admiral of some rank, assuming we decide to go navy like ususal, although we might be going air force. And if we are air force ranks, which make more sense, General is correct.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I suppose you win. Admiral of some rank, assuming we decide to go navy like ususal, although we might be going air force. And if we are air force ranks, which make more sense, General is correct.
Grand Admiral would be the highest rank you could hold in the Imperial Navy, except (of course) Emperor. The Imperial Army equivalent would be Grand Moff.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Grand Admiral would be the highest rank you could hold in the Imperial Navy, except (of course) Emperor. The Imperial Army equivalent would be Grand Moff.

To be different, I think we should do Air Force ranks, as they do have the whole floaty flying thingy thing. I mean, the Space Force will probably be an offshoot of the Air Force.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

To be different, I think we should do Air Force ranks, as they do have the whole floaty flying thingy thing. I mean, the Space Force will probably be an offshoot of the Air Force.
You do what you want. The LJSIF will use the Imperial system.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm

When you think Navy, you think ships. With supra-atmospheric space ships seafaring ones would be rendered obsolete.

Last edited by Tiel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Tiel wrote:
When you think Navy, you think ships. With intra-atmospheric space ships seafaring ones would be rendered obsolete.
Yeah. I devote way too much time to science fiction, so when someone says 'navy' I think 'space' before 'water'. It's an occupational hazard.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Did I say intra? I meant supra. Let me fix that.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:44 am

I still preserve myself the right to build flying pointless thingies O.o . Currently working on GIGAS project ("Oh no you didn't Shocked ") for those who don't belive in Star Wars logic
(srsly a few X-wings destroying a Death star ?? Might just build one Smile )
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 am

Iv121 wrote:
I still preserve myself the right to build flying pointless thingies O.o . Currently working on GIGAS project ("Oh no you didn't Shocked ") for those who don't belive in Star Wars logic
Keep in mind that 32 Rebel fighters attacked the Death Star, and 3 came back.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:43 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Spoiler:

Awesome paint skills, my good man.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 am

Iv121 wrote:

They are still fighters ... I've learned the lesson and put more flack guns on my ship . I also made sure I don't have long trenches leading to thermal stuff that blows like all our nukes combined ...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 am

Iv121 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

They are still fighters ... I've learned the lesson and put more flack guns on my ship . I also made sure I don't have long trenches leading to thermal stuff that blows like all our nukes combined ...

ITS AN EXHAUST VALVE! (Makes no sense in space!)
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Tell this to Darth Vader Smile
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Tell this to Darth Vader Smile
Architect Teela Kaarz did tell that to Darth Vader (or at least to the people who reported to Darth Vader). It got built anyway.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I know how to end this argument!

Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Mca
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Empire   Futurecraft Empire - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurecraft Empire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3