Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Release Dates

Go down 
+5
fr0stbyte124
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
Keon
GLaDOS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Just a (probably stupid) little opinion I had. If you released a 0.01 alpha version now, you could probably satisfy the public until you can put some machines in it. Nothing special, just something like the zepplien mod to satisfy our crave for flying around in huge ships until you implement inter-server travel and life support,power, really anything.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 pm

daman200 wrote:
Just a (probably stupid) little opinion I had. If you released a 0.01 alpha version now, you could probably satisfy the public until you can put some machines in it. Nothing special, just something like the zepplien mod to satisfy our crave for flying around in huge ships until you implement inter-server travel and life support,power, really anything.

Except we can't fly. That's what Frost said, but we all know they have a private server where they have fights and build up their fleet. I wish we had zeppelin MP.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Mhm
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 pm

I did some searching. There is literally no mp version of anything like that.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 am

What about MP?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am

You would not want to play my test version right now. It would be just like normal minecraft, except for displaying a lot of unlabeled debug information.
I'll put something out once ships fly, but until then there's not much to upload. I guess I could update my occlusion cull routine and let people benchmark that some more. Don't need the data though. Otherwise, I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 am

If you beat Zeppelin mod to multiplayer flying ships, people will love you ( until zeppelin comes out )
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

Flying MP ships will be the biggest mod period. And then they say: "And now we get space and inter-server travel."

Where did ectrimble go to? He used to be posting a lot. I hope he didn't get run over by a spaceship. That would be bad.

Last edited by Keon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Keon wrote:
Flying MP ships will be the biggest mod period. And then they say: "And now we get space and inter-server travel."

Where did ectrimble go to?

and shiva, they haven't posted in a while...

EDIT: I just saw what mackeroth posted, disregard this
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm

frost post another culling link to download. It helps my minecraft alot.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:40 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You would not want to play my test version right now. It would be just like normal minecraft, except for displaying a lot of unlabeled debug information.
I'll put something out once ships fly, but until then there's not much to upload. I guess I could update my occlusion cull routine and let people benchmark that some more. Don't need the data though. Otherwise, I got nothing.

HE SAID WE WOULD GET SOMETHING WHEN SHIPS FLY!!!1!!11!one1! I shall hold you to it.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Keon wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

HE SAID WE WOULD GET SOMETHING WHEN SHIPS FLY!!!1!!11!one1! I shall hold you to it.

he said it was a proof of concept, it wont be used
that system anyway
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Keon wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

he said it was a proof of concept, it wont be used
that system anyway

Yes but afterwards he promised it.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:06 pm

hyperlite58 wrote:
frost post another culling link to download. It helps my minecraft alot.

Okay. Here you go.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?27t0n6qm4qrnzje

For some reason the GUI will always say fast cull and wireframe are off, even when they are on. Since I'm doing the GUI incorrectly anyway I'm not going to worry about why that might be.
Fast Cull starts enabled, and you can see if it is working when in wireframe mode, so it's not a big problem. Let me know if there are any crashes, though.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Check out my dev log. I have posted a link to a release of what I've been working on.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 pm

just to see what happens, i'm going to try to put danices and frostbytes stuff together

I don't thing it will work Razz
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I bet it will. We are working on two totally different things. As long as frost doesn't touch ChunkLoader it will work fine.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

The main classfile modded is RenderGlobal, but there is also a small change to WorldRenderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Dates   Release Dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release Dates
Page 1 of 1