Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things

Go down 
+4
fr0stbyte124
Buggy1997123
Shiva
Ashenwolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voron

reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things   reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
It's a free forum, do you expect it to be like the multi-thousand dollar Minecraft Forum?

Nope but i just wanted to state it confuses the living hell out of me

Buggy1997123 wrote:
First of all, nice Engrish, and second of all there are no plans for BC to be used AFAIK

just sharing my insight and if you have trouble with my english you ain't the first

and just a closing up Warning don't expect much use of readingmarks (or how they are called) aka , and . primary

*edit*
Oh before i forget me previous post wasn't meant Negative in any way sorry if it was picked up as such

Last edited by Voron on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra info and such)
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things   reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am

You have no idea how often I've been tempted to use my moderator powers to fix people's spelling and grammar, but I won't because it is a slippery slope. And also Shiva might get mad at me and take them away.
Back to top Go down
Voron

PostSubject: Re: reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things   reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:30 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You have no idea how often I've been tempted to use my moderator powers to fix people's spelling and grammar, but I won't because it is a slippery slope. And also Shiva might get mad at me and take them away.

if you just add ,'s and .'s i won't mind changing the words in my sentences on the other hand
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things   reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:

You hereby have my permission to fix really shitty grammar. I hate, hate, hate it! But don't use it too much, or yes, I will take it away.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things   reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reinventing the wheel !=fun, BBS things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2