Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Mackeroth does not approve.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 am

I have noticed a lot of topics being derailed and I would like it to stop. It seems that half the topics have degenerated into arguments about antimatter, or worse: the criminality of killing kittens, or the possibility of using creepers as weapons. Most topics last about five posts before going completely off topic.

The development team is partly to blame. We have been setting a bad example, and have not being helping to keep threads on topic at all.

From now on, all (new) off topic posts will be deleted.

We need civil discussion, not mindless arguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am

Okay. However, other topics are completely different from the first post but still civil and sane. Will these be deleted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 46
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Darn. Now I have to be serious.


Last edited by daman200 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : I am here. I am there. I am everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm

daman200 wrote:
Darn. Now I have to be serious.

I feel the same Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beaner
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Under a cat or four.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm





Image shows how I feel about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 46
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm

I DEFY YOU MACKEROTH!

mod edit: That is not one of your better ideas.





Edit by me: It may not be, but I'm stupid enough to try.


Last edited by daman200 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

SilentFall wrote:




Image shows how I feel about this.
order? what?

yes, I feel like that too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 19
Location : In my cloaked battle cruiser above Fiji.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:16 pm

WHAT?! Mackeroth! How could you?! That was a good post! YOU MURDERER! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

IT WAS ONLY A CHILD! -Continues crying here and there- Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Has point, there is off-topic discussion for off-topic matters. I still think that a joke here and there won't do any bad but generally people should stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 104
Location : In a bunker waiting for the wl invasion

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm

How much post do I Need To get banned ?
I plan To recitate The teletubbies
Very Happy

One! It just has to be really bad! And it might happen soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
How much post do I Need To get banned ?
I plan To recitate The teletubbies
Very Happy


just what the hell does that MEAN???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Cool3303 wrote:
How much post do I Need To get banned ?
I plan To recitate The teletubbies
Very Happy


just what the hell does that MEAN???

Over the hills and far away, Tellytubbies come to play!
Dipsy!
Tinkie Winkie!
La La!
Po!
Tellytubbies say hello!

I think that's what he means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 pm

and why the hell do you knwo that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
and why the hell do you knwo that? Suspect
That's a good question, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Recitate is not a word.

You are off topic.

I do not approve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 91
Location : In my cave full of treasure.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Recitate is not a word.

You are off topic.

I do not approve.

Actually, he was on-topic because he was talking about your original post. Therefore, your supporting evidence is a red herring, and your argument contains logical fallacies. Therefore, your argument, and therefore your thesis statement, "I do not approve", is invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry


Posts : 714
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : Saturday is awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Recitate is not a word.

You are off topic.

I do not approve.
By making you disapprove of something doesn't that legitimize your posting of this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 91
Location : In my cave full of treasure.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Recitate is not a word.

You are off topic.

I do not approve.
By making you disapprove of something doesn't that legitimize your posting of this thread?

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Like hell it isn't

Verb

recitāte
second-person plural present active imperative of recitō "read ye aloud, recite ye"
Participle

recitāte
vocative masculine singular of recitātus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 91
Location : In my cave full of treasure.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Like hell it isn't

Verb

recitāte
second-person plural present active imperative of recitō "read ye aloud, recite ye"
Participle

recitāte
vocative masculine singular of recitātus

Excuse me, but I believe Mackeroth was referring to English, not Latin. Once again, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Like hell it isn't

Verb

recitāte
second-person plural present active imperative of recitō "read ye aloud, recite ye"
Participle

recitāte
vocative masculine singular of recitātus
It's not an English word. It is the combination of the conjugated Spanish verb 'recita' and the pronoun 'te'. Mackeroth's point stands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I was being difficult, lol, he said word, although any idiot (namely me) could see he meant English


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 am

My view of point is that arguing with god is pointless , suggest you go over to my point of view to avoid flying banhammers Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 am

Iv121 wrote:
My view of point is that arguing with god is pointless , suggest you go over to my point of view to avoid flying banhammers Razz .

In this instance, I am God.

No mater what you say, I can change the laws of the Universe so that your argument will become invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
My view of point is that arguing with god is pointless , suggest you go over to my point of view to avoid flying banhammers Razz .

In this instance, I am God.

No mater what you say, I can change the laws of the Universe so that your argument will become invalid.

I am a narwhal.

Universe changed, argument invalidated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   

Back to top Go down
 
Mackeroth does not approve.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: