Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Eryo's Texture Log

Go down 
+7
The Schmetterling
Pat Best
Danice123
GLaDOS
Cool3303
ectrimble20
Eryo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Isn't this a texture log? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Eryo
Eryo

Location : Eryxi XVV Ship in orbit around some planet 2,500,000 light years away from Earth

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes, daman, this is a texture log. My texture log.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Pat22 wrote:
I will compensate for boarding craft by fitting every last bit of free space on my ships with weapons.

You are going to need a lot of tier 5 weapon support systems...

i.e. Your ship will have no radar/sensors, practically no engines, be unable to have a docking port, be fairly small, have little shield, no cloak. What else...

I should have phrased that better, I meant every last bit of free space on the surface. I don't need weapons on the inside, I can store all the other stuff in there and tell the crew to fit in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Eryo
Eryo

Location : Eryxi XVV Ship in orbit around some planet 2,500,000 light years away from Earth

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Why are all of you posting ship development-related stuff here?
THIS IS A TEXTURE LOG!
I mean, who gives a **** about that stuff on a texture log???
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

UMADBRO?

Actually, I feel your pain. Take a look at the last few pages of my log. AND IT WAS BY DEVS TOO! lol
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, I stopped it on your log danice. Thank me.

BTW are any of you still posting on you logs? or is it that my computer wont let me see the notices on sticked ones?
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I don't know why, but the sticky icons don't flash when there are new posts. It is annoying, but if you mouse over it, it will say New Post or No New Posts.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm

daman200 wrote:
Well, I stopped it on your log danice. Thank me.

BTW are any of you still posting on you logs? or is it that my computer wont let me see the notices on sticked ones?

I just posted on my log. YAY
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello Eryo! I am the other texture developer, Fenway. I would like to note that the lazer rifle you posted as a texture was already completed on my texture log a LONG time ago. It also seems to be more realistic. I like yours, but it doesn't seem to match what we're going for. However, the actual lazer seems fine, so we could use that. Please check my log (And other texture logs) for textures you might make, incase they were already made.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Eryo
Eryo

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Sorry for being gone for a while....I'm back with something I give credit to Fenway for the idea...

And I give you:
The Small Proton Cell:
Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 4oCus
This Cell gives you a new way to store energy, using E=MC^2! Yep, the Power of The Atom.
How this Cell stores its energy:
1000 Pure Protons are inside each outer section, which each proton registering about 2 energy stored.
This means that up to 2000 energy can be fit into a single Proton Cell. At least the small one, of course.

And also,
The Small Neutron Cell:
Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 8l36K
This Cell also gives you a new way to store energy, not E=MC^2, but using this made-up equation at AtomEnergy Industries(C):
E=N120xR2+7/T4xWX
You probably don't know what this is related to. It's based of a Neutrinos particle! Yes, we have harvested tons of Neutrinos without
killing ourselves. Don't worry, no Neutrinos will leak out of the Cell (99.99999999999999999999999999999% Positive!)
How this Cell stores its energy:
100 Neutrinos particles are stored inside each outer section, which each Neutrinos particle registering about 20 energy stored.
This also means that 2000 energy can fit into a single Neutron Cell. Of course, the small Cell.

[AtomEnergy Industries is a Trademarked Business, according to law, you may not redistribute any product created
by AtomEnergy Industries. According to another law, you may not advertise AtomEnergy Industries or its affiliates without permission.
AtomEnergy Industries Copyright 5056 AD, restrictions and laws apply.]
Back to top Go down
Eryo
Eryo

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Why isn't this stickeyed?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 am

Because he isn't an offical member.
Back to top Go down
Eryo
Eryo

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 am

I have been gone for a while but.....

I am filing a Lawsuit on Behalf of CrystalTek Industries!

Reason: AtomEnergy has explicitly violated CrystalTek's patents on products, creating a "Reverse Engineered" version of our patented Laser Rifle and has stolen internal energy drive Capacitors from our Power Cells and modified them. This would be acceptable under ordinary circumstances, but hardware and software still exists on your devices and you claim it as your own. This is in direct violation of our Acceptable Use Policy and the copyrights on the device(s) in question. We request that the stolen/modified items be removed from AtomEnergy's possession and returned to CrystalTek industries at once and all schematics of the items confiscated to us.

We already gave one warning, and this will not be tolerated.

All lawsuit fees have been fully paid in advance, and we will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law if our demands are not met.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 am

Off topic, you die now. On topic, how about making my plasma shield generator?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh.... um.... It will be done very soon, Cthulu.
Back to top Go down
Eryo
Eryo

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Umm, i didn't 'reverse-engineer' your product. I created competition between us....(off-topic)

Anyways, I am working on a new texture that is still underway.
Sneak Peek: It is an ai**ra*t with a cr**t*ng recipe from va***la parts.
Once done, it will be upheld under Eryotech Corp, a ship-construction business that
has already build 71 frigates and cruisers.

(AtomEnergy is now under control by a friend of mine...(TOP-SECRET) we don't need to go into depth about HIM..)
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Why would you want to create competition? Just make things that Fenway is not working on and it will get done twice as fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eryo's Texture Log   Eryo's Texture Log - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eryo's Texture Log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2