Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Shiva's Ship Log

Go down 
+2
The Schmetterling
Shiva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:38 am

So, at the moment, I've got most of two hundred-block-long by 20 wide pods built for my ship, and have decided to tool around with the main section later today when I get home from school. My ship should be.... awesome. If my computer will even run at a high enough rate to show it to you when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Shiva wrote:
So, at the moment, I've got most of two hundred-block-long by 20 wide pods built for my ship, and have decided to tool around with the main section later today when I get home from school. My ship should be.... awesome. If my computer will even run at a high enough rate to show it to you when I'm done.

Wow. Big.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 pm

NECRO-POST TIME!

Where is this mega thing of amazingness? Should I call it the Shiva Class Battlestar?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 am

That would be wise. I need to downgrade back to 1.7.3 so I can use the Cannon mod's gravity lifts, though.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 am

Shiva wrote:
Sounds nice but you will need some sort of spaceship wash system in order to remove all of the things that you just run over.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Tunnelthunder wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Sounds nice but you will need some sort of spaceship wash system in order to remove all of the things that you just run over.
I Hope your kidding
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Nope. Futurecraft is predominately going to be a spaceship washing simulator.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

This forum is cursed with the spell Offtopic Kedavera.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 am

Or, cursed by the spell:
Mackerothicus ragicus!

Shiva: I, along with everyone else here would like to see your massively awesome ship now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiva's Ship Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva's Ship Log   Shiva's Ship Log Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiva's Ship Log
Page 1 of 1