Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Request for ban

Go down 
+8
Commander Error
MrTargareyan
Ivan2006
Saravanth
Iv121
Groot
MercurySteam
Caramell
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

Request for ban - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Coming onto a forum with the express purpose of antagonizing all the other people is frankly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Yeah we tried that, shaming him doesn't really work.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
You guys take CMA way too seriously. Either add him to your foes list so you don't see anything he writes or just treat his posts like they're his best sociopathic child impression - makes it 80% more tolerable.

In a shellnut, he's not going anywhere unless it's of his own accord. It's not like banning him worked last time, anyway.

This. 70% of what I write isn't meant to be taken seriously. Also, I would have left before if I had actually been banned for something.
So what you're saying here is that you're an asshole on purpose? I was thinking you were just stupid. If what you say is true, then you, CMA, are a bad person on a personal level. Coming onto a forum with the express purpose of antagonizing all the other people is frankly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

What he's saying is he's trying to joke around. The problem with that, as Daynel pointed out in another thread, is members here don't have the same sense of humor as the other sites he frequents. And while we don't have any rules against bigotry (even in jest), no behavior should get to the point where people feel the need to ask for him/her to be banned. However, interpreting sensibilities being violated as a suitable precedent for that action to be taken is just going to open the door to power misuse down the road. This is what warning points were supposed to be for.

So here's what can be done - CMA can keep his controversial views to himself from now on (or express them in a more productive fashion) people can stop trying to burn him at stake, everyone wins. And if his purpose really was/is to troll the osik out of everyone here, he'll either do something that does warrant a ban or leave out of boredom soon enough. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
You guys take CMA way too seriously. Either add him to your foes list so you don't see anything he writes or just treat his posts like they're his best sociopathic child impression - makes it 80% more tolerable.

In a shellnut, he's not going anywhere unless it's of his own accord. It's not like banning him worked last time, anyway.

This. 70% of what I write isn't meant to be taken seriously. Also, I would have left before if I had actually been banned for something.
So what you're saying here is that you're an asshole on purpose? I was thinking you were just stupid. If what you say is true, then you, CMA, are a bad person on a personal level. Coming onto a forum with the express purpose of antagonizing all the other people is frankly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Really? You think that's disgusting? You have a lot to learn about life. And you seem to confuse irreverence with actual malice. I'd put a rant about how you all are sort of acting like hypocrites, but that would be unkind.

Tiel+ wrote:
cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

What he's saying is he's trying to joke around. The problem with that, as Daynel pointed out in another thread, is members here don't have the same sense of humor as the other sites he frequents. And while we don't have any rules against bigotry (even in jest), no behavior should get to the point where people feel the need to ask for him/her to be banned. However, interpreting sensibilities being violated as a suitable precedent for that action to be taken is just going to open the door to power misuse down the road. This is what warning points were supposed to be for.

So here's what can be done - CMA can keep his controversial views to himself from now on (or express them in a more productive fashion) people can stop trying to burn him at stake, everyone wins. And if his purpose really was/is to troll the osik out of everyone here, he'll either do something that does warrant a ban or leave out of boredom soon enough. Okay?

I agree with this, but the problem is that y'all literally do not see things on the same level that I do, in almost anyway. You say Potato, I say Rutabaga. That was sort of the point of my coming here, I was trying to use the distinction between the (relatively) sanitized culture here with the rough and-I think more organic-chan culture I've been immersed in to show you that the sort of "tolerance" and acceptance that most of you (used to?) praise is only another sort of narrow mindedness when put into practice. Anyway, Dwarves are for the Dwarves and all of that, so that's done with.

Last edited by cma2.0 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for ban
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2