Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Request for ban

Go down 
+8
Commander Error
MrTargareyan
Ivan2006
Saravanth
Iv121
Groot
MercurySteam
Caramell
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:57 pm

I request for the user currently known as cma2.0 to be banned or at least given points due to the following reasons:
1: He has made two alt accounts for reasons I cannot remember.
2: He has been antagonizing forum members for no apparent reason other than trolling.
3: He has made several racist comments and been acting generally like an asshole.

(I know this is not the right subforum but I was requested to put it here by a member who asked not to be mentioned)
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Daynel wrote:
I request for the user currently known as cma2.0 to be banned or at least given points due to the following reasons:
1: He has made two alt accounts for reasons I cannot remember.
2: He has been antagonizing forum members for no apparent reason other than trolling.
3: He has made several racist comments and been acting generally like an asshole.

(I know this is not the right subforum but I was requested to put it here by a member who asked not to be mentioned)

I love these threads.

1. Someone repeatedly banned me for no reason, I made like 10 alts because I never got an answer/reason and Fr0st gave up.
2. Not really, I'm just an arsehole on the internet and you're all really easy to mess with.
3. What are you talking about? The Swede thread? >nordic humour
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Is there seriously no rules against trolling and being an asshole?
I swear if this guy replaced everything he said with "troll lololol" it'd be about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Daynel wrote:
I swear if this guy replaced everything he said with "troll lololol" it'd be about the same thing.

If there was, Tiel, Jedi, Iv, and most of the other core users would have been banned. I don't know how it is in Norwegiastan but where I come from you're expected to be at least marginally mature when you talk to people.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:57 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
Daynel wrote:

If there was, Tiel, Jedi, Iv, and most of the other core users would have been banned. I don't know how it is in Norwegiastan but where I come from you're expected to be at least marginally mature when you talk to people.

Then you did not meet expectations. Jedi and Iv usually have pretty good reasons for being assholes, and they're not often assholes, just argumentative. Tiel was only whiny when he got caught misusing his admin powers a few months ago, he hasn't been an asshole since.

The most easygoing and sarcastic people on the forum want to stab themselves in the head whenever you make your presence known.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:21 am

Why is this here?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 am

Because you know no one ever comes this far down the page.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 am

Prototype wrote:
Why is this here?
Because I was asked to put it here.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:48 am

Really ? Can't you read the title says "Modding Team Applications" ? Who the hell would even ask you to put such as thing here ? We got a court subforum for that.

As for banning I dunno I haven't been following what he was doing since Im not a mod here. The usual thing to do Daynel when you put such thread is post proof, in our case quotes of him doing that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 am

Iv121 wrote:
Really ? Can't you read the title says "Modding Team Applications" ? Who the hell would even ask you to put such as thing here ? We got a court subforum for that.
I know we have a court subforum, and that's where I wanted to put this.
But someone who asked not to be mentioned asked me to put it here because it's got no activity in a year.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:24 am

Daynel wrote:

But someone who asked not to be mentioned asked me to put it here because it's got no activity in a year.

Sounds reasonable, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:31 am

Yea this sure will make the applications subform lively now ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 am

I thought a silent applications subforum meant that no one really believed in there being any work for potential developers?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 am

Why in the name of Xui would anyone want to make this more active?
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 am

cma2.0 wrote:

Who is Xui?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 am

cma2.0 wrote:
Possibly because he wants to make an application and feels deviated about making a thread in a dead subforum.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
cma2.0 wrote:

Who is Xui?

It's a Chinese city. My knowledge of Mexican and Communist curse words is starting to fail me.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
My knowledge of Mexican and Communist curse words is starting to fail me.
I don't think that statement helped you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know who asked for this to be in the modding applications section and I don't care. It doesn't belong there. Moved to Courts.

I fully support this. At this point I have no idea what the rules actually are and no-one's following them anyway, but CMA's an ass and I'd love to see him banned.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:02 pm

I'd love to see him banned is NOT a reason for a ban, personal relations must be left alone if you want to be a moderator. As I said please provide logs of what you accuse CMA in.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
I don't know who asked for this to be in the modding applications section and I don't care. It doesn't belong there. Moved to Courts.

I fully support this. At this point I have no idea what the rules actually are and no-one's following them anyway, but CMA's an ass and I'd love to see him banned.

That hurts, /b/ro. Also, I'll try to be nicer, but y'all are really easy.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Iv121 wrote:
I'd love to see him banned is NOT a reason for a ban, personal relations must be left alone if you want to be a moderator. As I said please provide logs of what you accuse CMA in.
I no longer give a crap. I spent two years trying that stuff and people made pretty clear what they thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:01 am

I don't give a crap why you want to bn him either, provie truth and proof and then there is what to talk about, either way there won't eb enough for a perma ban.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 am

Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:13 am

cma2.0 wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:

That hurts, /b/ro. Also, I'll try to be nicer, but y'all are really easy.

Way to break the first rule of the internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request for ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for ban   Request for ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for ban
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next