Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Zombie Apocalypse

Go down 
+7
Caramell
Commander Error
DeadlyMiddie
Lightspeed
Soul of Jack
Tau
Groot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Since the other non-empire RP is basically dead...

Introduction:
The year is 2015.
Almost the entire global population are infected by a virus, shutting down almost all mental systems except the most basic ones. Zombies, uncapable of thinking or feeling pain, but stronger and quicker than a regular human.

You are one of the surviving humans in the city of Portland, Oregon, United States. Maybe you stay hidden, maybe you fight zombies all day and night. Maybe you roam the area, maybe you sit in your own little fortress. What matters is that you're trying to stay alive, aquiring food, water, and staying safe from zombies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to what might be the first zombie apocalypse RP on the forum. Before we start, here's some general information.
This RP is focused on three things: Zombies, realism, and the ability to do whatever the heck you want. Kill everyone, become a zombie, re-enact 9/11, whatever.
The RP is set in and around the city of Portland, Oregon, but there's no set rules for what buildings there are and where they are. You can add buildings, streets, and other places as you wish, as long as they are somewhere it'd make sense for them to be. A giant office building in the financial district? Sure. A high-security prison in the middle of the downtown area? Nope dot avi.

Rules:
1: No godmodding, no OP stuff, blah blah you know all that.
2: This is our earth in 2015. No lasers, no spaceships, no aliens (including owls, sorry ACH), and no sentient robots. I'll allow simple hoverboards, because Back to the Future.
3: I'm the OP/gamemaster/godmod/whatever you want to call it. My word is law, and if you have a question about the RP world or what you can and can't do, ask me.
4: Please, be realistic, and use equipment that would make sense to use. Like for transportation: A bike is very useful, however a car is worth nothing, unless it's a terrain vehicle, then you can use it for stationary protection.

Players:

Application:

Name:

Personality:

Skills:

Flaws:

Backstory: (Optional)

Equipment at start: (Includes clothes, bags and transportation)

Starting location:

Home: (Skip if you're just roaming the area, if you carry a tent that counts as a home)

Theme song and/or picture: (Optional)

Example: (Also my app)

Name: Anders Jacobsen

Personality: Introverted, careful, ignores stuff he doesn't have to care about, pretty laid-back.

Skills: Been interrested in zombie apocalypse scenarios since around the age of 14, so he knows what do to. Keeps calm almost no matter what, and knows a lot of stuff.

Flaws: Usually does stuff without thinking much, sucks at making strategies, not very physically strong.

Backstory: Originally from Norway, went to Portland as an exchange student.

Equipment at start: A hatchet, a knife, a backpack, a 9mm handgun, some 9mm rounds, food, basic survival equipment, some plastic bags and boxes and a few bottles of alcohol. Wears a t-shirt, a jacket, strong jeans, hiking boots and a belt.

Starting location: Looting an abandoned police station in downtown.

Home: Carries a light tent, usually sleeps on rooftops.

Please note that in an RP like this it might be fun to play as yourself, or a character that is like youself. Or maybe not, I'm the OP not a cop.

Last edited by Daynel on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:44 pm

I made an app, but it died of dysentery and extreme positronic failure.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyMiddie
DeadlyMiddie

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Name: Wythe Reed

Personality: Cool under pressure, to the point, impatient, doesn't work well with people that annoy him or are stupid in his eyes.

Skills: Very smart, has read many survival books, including the army's, a very good marksman.

Flaws: Impatient, doesn't work too well with certain people.

Equipment at start: A grey Northface water-resistant windbreaker, a watch, blue jeans, black beanie, a green L.L. Bean backpack, a green sleeping bag, matches, 3 bottles of water, a canteen (full), a bag of beef jerkey, and a pocket knife. Also has a Beretta A300 12-gauge shotgun with 2 boxes of shells.

Starting location: In the woods north of the city proper.

Home: His sleeping bag is his home. Wherever it is, he will eventually return.

This character is based on me, the items he carries are in my house currently.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Actually wait, can I be like Dr Wily and have a shitload of robots to do my bidding?
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Name: Kyle Alger Everill

Gener: Male

Personality: Generally placid and stoic, but prone to act brashly when pressured. Not very good with people in general. Easygoing and relaxed.

Skills: Rational thinker. Good at hunting and self-sufficiency in general. Fairly accurate with small- and medium-caliber guns over long distances.

Flaws: Introverted to the point of absurdity. Impatient. Somewhat slow reflexes. Slightly overweight.

Equipment at start: A 20ga. breakaway shotgun with 100 shells. A scoped .308 hunting rifle with 29 rounds. A pair of blue jeans. A collared grey polo shirt. A thick leather belt. A small backpack. A digital watch. A 3.5" utility knife. A full 24oz. canteen. An old wool pea coat. A sleeping bag and small pillow.

Starting location: 5 miles west of home, traveling to Portland via road.

Home: An abandoned motorhome in a KOA 15 miles east of the city.

(OOC: I definitely didn't steal this from the gods RP. Definitely.)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Name: Samuel Alexander Smith

Personality: Bored, sometimes smug, Shy. Also... quite violent...

Skills: General idea of weaponry, basic flight knowledge, Basic common sense.

Flaws: Acts quickly, violent, and can, at times, be a complete idiot.

Equipment at start: 1x Grey light hoodie, 1x Boxer shorts, 1x Pair of jeans, 1x pair of tennis shoes, 2x socks, 1x t-shirt, 1x 5 inch kitchen knife, 1x map of Portland from 2 years ago.

Starting location: Home

Home: Southern corner of SE Amherst st and SE 98th ave.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Middie, Tau and Solar accepted.
And Proto, sure, have your robot army. However, I doubt an army of car assemblers, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers etc would be very helpful, and good luck getting the energy you need.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Name: Jack 'Demon'

Personality: Cold, merciless, vengeful

Skills: Swords, Bows, Shotguns

Flaws: Will do anything for revenge,

Backstory: Back before this all started he was warm and friendly, but as it started he became protective of his family. One day after a long day of scavenging he returned to find his family dead on the floor. He vowed to find&kill those responsible.

Equipment at start: 2x long sleeved shirts, 2x short sleeved shirts, 2x cargo pants, 1x steel toed boots, 1x army body armor, 1x hiker backpack, 1x compound bow, 20x arrows, 1x short sword, 1x pump shotgun, 50x slugs, 20x birdshot, A armored school bus with a ram in front.

Starting location: Home

Home: Charles Drinks, a liquor store in the outskirts.

Theme song and/or picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Soul of Jack on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Name: Anderson "Cocheta" Adams

Personality: My english is not good enough to specificate.

Skills: Military training with a variety of guns,survival skills and comanding skills.

Flaws: A little pessimist.

Backstory: He was part of the military trying to quarentine the city. As everything went to hell,he joined with other people [The crew of the FOXTROT squad at his command] and deserted. Now they live in a small fort constructed at a police station.

Equipment at start: (Includes clothes, bags and transportation) A almost-empty humvee armed with a .50 Cal. [239 bullets],standard military clothes,gas mask and other military equipment like MRE,bottles of water,sleepbags.

Weapons : 9mm pistols [enough for 5 men],2x MP5 [2 catridges for each],1x MINIMI LGM [100 bullets] and 1x M16 [4 catridges]. Melee weapons limited to military-grade knifes and police batons. 1x civillian grade hunting rifle [.22 rimfire]

Starting location: Eastside Chinatown,Police Station.

Home: Eastside Police Station,two streets away from Charles Drinks

Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Jack accepted, LS I think Charles Drinks is a little bit further away than that but otherwise fine.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Daynel wrote:
Jack accepted, LS I think Charles Drinks is a little bit further away than that but otherwise fine.

No problem.

START

Cocheta was with the city map over the table,studying it while his men [not more than 5] were inside the building,tending to the guns and preparing the dinner [Not much,military rations are not that delicious],trying to stay hidden. The Humvee was stationed in front of the police station,blocking the entry[But without the 50. cal,that was mounted in a makeshit turret hidden on the wall next to the main window] and they were trying to stay undected.

-Commander.

-Yes,Private quinn?

-I got a report on our invetory.

-Good,show to me.

The results were not as promising as he thogth. They would have supplies for at least one more month including water and food,but soon they would have to search for more.Ammo would not be a problem,because the police station was well supplied regarding small caliber weapons. The problem would be the supply for the heavier guns,that the civillian market does not accomodate. Cocheta began to scratch his head,with the report on his side and the map on his front.

-Take turns to watch over the rooftop. Any radio contact?

-No sir,there is no contact at all. But i saw a helicopter passing by 2 days ago,maybe they are rescuing?

-No,they screwed everything. Try to get the police "walkie-talkies" working for us.

-Why sir? we have our own..

-Just in case,private. Alert Nagato to give a kick look trought the office to get some wood or other materials,so we can reinforce the building.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Sure, we got a lot of people, so let's start.
Also, added player list.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As he opened a gun locker, Anders thought he heard something outside. A quick look showed it was just the wind playing with a soda can.
The gun locker opened nicely, however the loot wasn't impressive.
"An assault rifle, tear gas, shotgun with just a few shells... why can't I find any more 9mm?" he said to himself, quietly but frustrated.
He had more luck in the next room.
An office, with a fully loaded gun and a box of ammo lying neatly inside a desk.
"Jackpot!" Anders said to himself as he removed the magazine from the gun and put it and the ammo box in his backpack.

As he moved on to search another desk, he heard something again. Not the wind this time, this was something.. living.
"Please be an animal please be an animal.." Anders said, moving towards the sound with his gun ready.
A zombie had gotten stuck in a fallen door. Anders breathed out, thankful. No threat and he didn't have to use ammo or risk getting blood and gore on himself. He couldn't be too careful, he had used his last disinfection gel yesterday.
"Okay, next stop food" Anders said, getting out the police station back door.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyMiddie
DeadlyMiddie

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 pm

OOC: Wythe isn't barefoot BTW. He is wearing WWII-era paratrooper boots (reproduction, the are waterproof though. He also had 2 pairs of socks.)
BIC: Wythe knew that he needed a map. He was fine on ammo if he conserved and took aimed shots. Preferably he would find a friendly person to work with that wasn't completely stupid. He took a strip of beef jerkey out of the bag, ripped it in half, and started chewing it. He had to make it last as long as possible. He dug a hole in the soft dirt with his hands, put his pack inside, and loaded 15 extra shells in his jacket (the gun has a magazine of 3). Looking at the town, he spotted a place where he could enter stealthily. He started walking.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 pm

OOC: LS, there is quite a lot of stuff in that police station of yours. I don't know if a regular police station would hold much food. Also, just want to add that big caliber weapons shouldn't be a priority anyways; ammo is rare and you don't want much of that infected zombie blood splattering on you.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Daynel wrote:
OOC: LS, there is quite a lot of stuff in that police station of yours. I don't know if a regular police station would hold much food. Also, just want to add that big caliber weapons shouldn't be a priority anyways; ammo is rare and you don't want much of that infected zombie blood splattering on you.

OOC: 3 points that you forgot.

1: They are military desertors,so they got suficient ammunition.A  police station has the necessary ammo to supply at least pistols,right? Thats what i meant.

2 : Food they brought with then [MRE and some energy bars].

3: I have sent the ammo of the heavy weapons for this purpose,because i know that ammo is rare.

But if you want me to change anything,just say it.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:15 am

(Damn, and I was just about to change pace)

Application

Name: Sana "Hellhound" Blanc

Personality: Adaptive, easygoing, but vicious whenever something or someone is slightly suspicious. Very protective of her things and people that happen to be on her good side.

Skills: Survival and killing come naturally to Sana, she has few moral drawbacks to ending a life.

Flaws: Has few moral drawbacks to ending a life, at least a little paranoid, can sometimes be reckless.

Backstory: Originally from the eastern seaboard, hitchhiked and hiked after her parents died (at 15) to escape the custody of abusive aunt and uncle. After she realized she didn't have anywhere to go, she just kept going. She wound up in Portland two years later. The apocalypse was actually fortunate. She had acquired skills and equipment during her trek, and was unable to obtain employment.

Equipment at start: 1 mid-caliber bolt-action hunting rifle (stolen in the early days of infection), forty rounds of ammunition (20 hollowpoint, 20 copper jacket), a long-handled hatchet, five cans of food, one empty compressed jug, one bottle of water, one can of soda, one can opener, one hunting knife, a fork, a small pan, a toothbrush, one bar of soap, one makeshift distillery, fire starter, small amount of dry kindling. All of this she keeps in a large backpack with a sleeping bag strapped to the top. There's an electric motorcycle that she usually keeps on the top of a reservoir warehouse, where it uses the building's solar panels to charge. She wears a T-shirt, a light jacket, jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes. There is another shirt in the bag, as well as a pair of shorts and a heavier coat.

Starting location: Woods near the Portland Reservoir #3

Home: Roams the area, but has stash of food and other resources hidden near city center.

Theme song and/or picture:
Spoiler:

Zombie Apocalypse B36coou

E: Opsies forgot clothing. Also what season is it?

Last edited by MercurySteam on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:39 am

Jack did his rounds on top of his fort's wall made of cars, car parts, and scrap metal. He looked at his bus then at the horizon to the north, he had heard from passersby that a Humvee was parked at police station and was pretty intact. He would need Old Yeller to tow it back to base, plus any other loot.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am

Lightspeed wrote:
Daynel wrote:

OOC: 3 points that you forgot.

1: They are military desertors,so they got suficient ammunition.A  police station has the necessary ammo to supply at least pistols,right? Thats what i meant.

2 : Food they brought with then [MRE and some energy bars].

3: I have sent the ammo of the heavy weapons for this purpose,because i know that ammo is rare.

But if you want me to change anything,just say it.
All right, my apologies. Carry on.

Cats accepted, season is late summer/early autumn.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 pm

-Jenkins!

-Yes,sir!

-There is a grocery store 4 minutes from here. Do you think that you can see if there is some supplies? From here we can cover you with our sniper.

- hm..i think so. What do we need,sir?

- Whatever food that you can get,but remember: It has to last!. Sardines,pickles,everything that is in a can.

-Right. Nagato! Come with me.

-You will only have pistols. In trouble,return to base.

Cocheta was with the small plan marked on the map. There was not many zombies in that particular area,so it was safe-ish.

- Also,Quinn! I want you on the rooftop! Try to stay councelled and watch out for lotters and for our team. They should be back in 6,7 minutes tops. Understood?

-Yes sir.
------------------
The small team of 2 went over the grocery store. It was lotted already,but they could find some sardines and one or two bottles of water. A whisper came from inside the bathroom.

-Grr...

-Did you hear that?
- What?
-Inside the bathroom..

-Grr!!

Something or someone began to hit the bathroom door,that was sturdy enough to resist it for a few seconds.

- I know what to do..

Jenkins grabbed his pistol,aiming at the door

-What are you doing? Could be a civllian!
-Oh,sure. Its the fucking apocalypse.

He shoot 4 times against the door. The sound stopped.

-Ha,i am sure that i got the moth--

A hand clasped him  by the arm. The other soldier acted fast,picking up his M9 army knife to hit the fingers of the zombie holding his friend.

-LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

They went out of the store,going back to base as fast as possible with a small amount of goods

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Outside the police station Anders found a bike.
"Nice, just what I need"
He got on the bike and went to a nearby gas station.
When he arrived he got off the bike and walked towards the entrance.
"Hey John, Rita, I got a couple bottles of vodka, what can you get me for those?" he said as he entered.
The response was an overwhelming silence.
"..you guys home? If you're not why isn't the door locked?"
The response wasn't silence this time, but a faint, crying noise from behind a closed door.

Anders opened the door and found John inside, crying.
"..John? What's wrong?"
No answer.
"John where's Rita?"
John stopped crying for a moment, and looked up at Anders.
"They.. she.. they got her?"
"Got her? What do you mean got her? Bandits? Zombies?"
John nodded.
"Zombies? They killed her?"
John shook his head.
"Worse" he said and went back to crying.
"Do you mean... she's.. Oh my god I'm so sorry, I know how much you loved her!"
"I came home and she.. I tried to help.. it was too late"
"I.. that's horrible. Where is she now?"
"I don't know, out there somewhere, with the others."

Anders looked around the little food store.
"Where's the food? The zombies took it?"
"No, no," John said, waving his hand around. "Just some bandits."
Anders' eyes widened.
"Jesus fuck! What if they come back? I gotta get you out of here."
"No, I'll just kill us both."
"No you fucking won't. You got anything useful left?"
"I dunno, some toothbrushes, disinfectant gel, band-aids, that kind of stuff."
"That's great!" Anders said with a smile. "Get it and we'll be off. I know a place we can go."
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Daynel wrote:
"Nice, just what I need"
"Hey John, Rita, I got a couple bottles of vodka, what can you get me for those?" he said as he entered.
The response wasn't silence this time, but a faint, crying noise from behind a closed door.

"..John? What's wrong?"
No answer.
"John where's Rita?"
John nodded.
John shook his head.

Anders' eyes widened.
"That's great!" Anders said with a smile. "Get it and we'll be off. I know a place we can go."

OOC: It was my team?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
Daynel wrote:
"Nice, just what I need"

"..John? What's wrong?"
No answer.
"John where's Rita?"
John nodded.
John shook his head.

Anders' eyes widened.

OOC: It was my team?
No, this is an old gas station used as a food store, your team looted an old grocery store. Besides, you're in the edge of town and I'm in downtown.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:34 pm

-Sir!
-Yes,Nagato?
- There is something on the radio!
-Let me see it.

The radio was full of interference,but part of the message could be heard.

"...he...humanity..stands!...come..fort hudson....safe..."

-Hm..
-What is on your mind,commander?

He began to scratch his head again,thinking about. Could be a trap,or could be the salvation.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Alex walked out the front door, and to the left, towards SE 98th, then right down SE 98th towards SE Clackamas rd. Staying quite aways awayfrom the road he went across SE Clackamas rd towards the Oregon military museum. Entering the Museum through the window, he walked around. finding nothing interesting he left through a window on the opposite side, near SE Mather rd. He decided to walk right. Coming towards the end of said road, he pulled his map out of his pocket and layed it out. finding his current location he surveyed the area. finding nothing too interesting in the other direction he descided to cross the rail road tracks. After crossing the tracks he was met with SE 94th ave, crossing that, he came to SE tolbert st, walking right along that, he came to SE 82nd Dr. turning right on that, and walking a while he came to a set of two buildings, the closest of them contained, Classic Buisiness Printing, and Companion Pet Clinic, why the other was NAPA Auto Parts. Alex Decided to check the pet clinic for possible medical supplies. He found a single roll of dandages. Finding nothing else, he left.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 am

After a bit of biking, walking and fighting, Anders and John arrived at a prison a bit outside the city.
"Here we are" Anders said.
"The Portland Zombielogical Research Facility. Probably the only safe place I know."
He went up to the gate and knocked.
"Who's there?" a voice asked.
"I am the one who knocks" Anders answered.
A hatch opened, and a head popped out.
"Who's your friend?"
"Long story, but I promise he's friendly"
"All right, hang on a sec lemme open the gate"
With a mechanical sound, the gate opened, and John and Anders walked on inside. The gate closed behind then, and a guy with a rifle approached them.
"So, who's that?" he asked, pointing the rifle at John.
"His name is John." Anders said. "Used to work at a food store, best salesman I know. But his wife was zombiefied and the store was raided so yeah.."
"Why did you bring him here?"
"I thought he could fill that empty merchant position. I promise he's even better than Miguel was."
The guy with the gun thought for a moment.
"All right, carry on. But don't go anywhere until you've spoken to Agneta."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next