Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 ENDLESS SPACE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 pm

EXCELLENT GAME
-75% ON STEAM
1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES LEFT
GET YOUR ASS UP AND BUY IT

GAMENIGHT ON SATURDAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Why should we buy it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Also Europa Universalis IV, it is 20 bucks at 50% off, good game though worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:04 pm

It has been bought, along with Anno 2070, Universe Sandbox and Rise of Flight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:09 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Why should we buy it?

Because it's civilisation in space, but interesting. And when bought on steam it can be played on multiplayer. Lan doesn't work, I double checked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Endless Space has no voice acting and a complex-as-heck techtree that gives very little feedback as to what 'quantum solar manipulators' actually do. It gets old very quickly.

Been playing it since it came out last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Judging from the name, It manipulates stars at the quantum level. Also, keyservers appear to be up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
complex-as-heck techtree that gives very little feedback as to what 'quantum solar manipulators' actually do.

Have you tried hovering over the little icons with your mouse? That pretty much sums their use up...

It took me about 7 minutes to get the tech tree. It's complex, I give you that, but luckily there's a very useful searchbox in the lower right, making things much easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Desdenova wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
complex-as-heck techtree that gives very little feedback as to what 'quantum solar manipulators' actually do.

Have you tried hovering over the little icons with your mouse? That pretty much sums their use up...

It took me about 7 minutes to get the tech tree. It's complex, I give you that, but luckily there's a very useful searchbox in the lower right, making things much easier.

*shrug*

It's great fun now and then, but imo Sword of the Stars is a better game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 102
Location : Winterhold

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I have no money.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Desdenova wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
complex-as-heck techtree that gives very little feedback as to what 'quantum solar manipulators' actually do.

Have you tried hovering over the little icons with your mouse? That pretty much sums their use up...

It took me about 7 minutes to get the tech tree. It's complex, I give you that, but luckily there's a very useful searchbox in the lower right, making things much easier.

*shrug*

It's great fun now and then, but imo Sword of the Stars is a better game.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ENDLESS SPACE   

Back to top Go down
 
ENDLESS SPACE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sending keys: Ctrl + Space
» Review: Dead Space Extraction (Wii Retail)
» No plans for Dead Space 3 on WiiU
» I need these colors changed
» jan's graphics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: