Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Of Gods and Men

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 am

Alex and the skull disappear from the arena.

Alex awakes where and when he was before entering the arena, with the skull in hand. If he were to look into the skull, he would see what is currently happening in the arena. He wears the crown of the Lokt disciples, which would not be seen by any mortal human. The skull, crown, and a single white pebble are carried over, no other items.

His former comrades are left to fight without him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:06 am

"Where'd he go!?" Someone asked.
"He passed..." Sarah said. She focused on the plant and willed it to wrap around one of the gravel creatures. It crushed and snaked through it breaking it into small pieces. She knew that she wasn't supposed to fight but this was a dire situation, her life as well as others was indeed in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:28 am

Rather alarmed that he's suddenly no longer in the arena, Alex places the skull on his night stand and removes the crown from his head, then places it on the skull. He picks up the pebble and examines it then places it in front of the skull. which he stares at, watching what happens in the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:41 am

Jack seeing that the tear wasn't doing jack all he stopped and gently dusted himself off. Walking to one of the gravel men he threw it to the ground, curb stomping its neck. Taking its spear he walked up to the colossi and said.

"Nobody messes with me and gets away for very long." Climbing up onto one of them he speared it though the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Jack is thrown from the golem and run through with his own spear.

They're not statues.

He dies and wakes up when and where he was before the arena.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Ivan decided this Battle could not be won. Unless he unleashed his powers, which he only really started to feel during this battle, but for that he needed a guilty enemy.
He shouted, hoping that whoever was behind this could hear him: "Whoever you are who brought us here and commands these Golems, name your terms as obviously we can not cause you any harm to you. Surely you brought us here for a reason and I for one do not think that us fighting an already lost battle is going to help either of us.
I surrender to you and am at your mercy."
He hoped that if their captor was not mercyful, he would have enough time to project his guilt on the golems and unleash his Judgement Angel, turning them into immobile bricks and essentially neutralizing them in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:12 am

The Fire Angel comes, but in a weakened state, just as the Xm disciple's tentacular horror was. It engages the injured titan. The Optus disciple runs toward the duel and throws his bucket of water in their midst while transmuting it to hydrogen and oxygen. He runs out before a fireball engulfs the pair. The giant emerges, glowing red and immobile. It cracks and falls.

The tigress Long Man disciple saves Ivan from an attacking soldier.

There are now four soldier golems and one titan left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:26 am

Lee used his eletronic device to create a resonator with his earpiece,sending to the soldiers powerful jets of air, sending one of then to the ground and stalling others. It was doing nothing powerful enough to destroy him,but the time that they were winning with this was precious

-What resources do we have?

Spoiler:

OOC: Lee.

*If i was dreaming before that....it means that my mind has power over this world"
Lee began to focus on his hand,trying to project and vizualize a simple knife.

OOC: I suggest more powers to Lux disciples.

Overmind - Access to the knowledge of the universe by the Akashic Record.
Astral projection - Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 am

OOC: LS you can't just summon a knife.
Your powers is that you are extremely smart, you think and react insanely fast, you can control machines and learn everything about them, you can steal what a person knows, you're very probably great at making mechanical things..

Why don't you just make a gun or a crossbow or something out of those mechanical parts you got?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:23 pm

OOC: Daynel is correct, this is no dream world, and Lux disciples already have incredible abilities. The box in your chest may have contained something useful...

But it's too late now, because

The four golems surround the remaining disciples. The two that are animalized manage to bring down another two soldiers, but the not-Sana tigress's power fades and she begins to transform back into a human (she's also nekkid! Very Happy).

The three remaining creatures, including the last titan, regroup at the base of the dais and charge for a final attack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Daynel wrote:
OOC: LS you can't just summon a knife.
Your powers is that you are extremely smart, you think and react insanely fast, you can control machines and learn everything about them, you can steal what a person knows, you're very probably great at making mechanical things..

Why don't you just make a gun or a crossbow or something out of those mechanical parts you got?

OOC: I know bro,i was thinking that was something like lucid dream.

-RUN!!!

Using the resonator,lee could weaken the extructure of the dome,colapsing the upper part of the arena on top of the golems,retreating to the far corner of the arena. [Only the necessary part feel on the enemies,you know,super smart and calculations.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

OOC: The arena is an open circle, it has neither a ceiling nor a corner. Don't know where you got the resonator, but you can keep it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
OOC: The arena is an open circle, it has neither a ceiling nor a corner. Don't know where you got the resonator, but you can keep it.

OOC: Made using the earpiece and my multi-tool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Markus decided enough was enough. Grabbing hold ofnthe other Amlian disciple, he spoke into her ear. "Get them all to safety. Bring them to the paradise."

And eith th at, he grabbed the two nearest disciples and pulled yhem through his newly formed portal into a lovely litle tropical island.

OOC: the Amlians can generate portals to little sanctuaries, and bring other with them, yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
Markus decided enough was enough. Grabbing hold ofnthe other Amlian disciple, he spoke into her ear. "Get them all to safety. Bring them to the paradise."

And eith th at, he grabbed the two nearest disciples and pulled yhem through his newly formed portal into a lovely litle tropical island.

OOC: the Amlians can generate portals to little sanctuaries, and bring other with them, yes?
OOC: yes but it's an on touch thing

BIC: Sarah brought everyone she could together and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she was in what looked like a zen garden. She looked around for the others but saw no one but the people she took with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Markus looked around. So they hadn't come to the same place... oh, well. Looking around, he noted a number of plants nearby.

He checked on the two he had brought with him. Noting a number of minor injuries, to placed a hand on their shoulders and willed them to heal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:15 am

OOC: I will just assume I was dragged along with Sarah

BIC: Ivan was caught by surprise when the teleportation happened. Suddenly having a different ground under his feet, he stumbled and fell onto the ground. He got back up and looked around. "Okay, where are we and what are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 pm

OOC: I, too, will assume that I went with Sarah.
Also OOC: Sorry for my temporary disappearance. I hung out with family and flew a plane, leaving me with very little free time.

Kyle was baffled yet again by the sudden change of environment. He heard the Ur disciple next to him say to the Amlia disciple, "Okay, where are we and what are we doing here?"

Kyle said, "And another thing. Does that headset of yours still work?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:26 am

"Let's test that out, shall we?", Ivan answered, once again pulling his microphone closer, but aborting.
"You know, it's kinda pointless to test it, considering no one could answer.
OOC: I assume the other (NPC) Ur disciple is dead at this point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm

OOC: Goddamn RP. Y u no stay alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Markus looked around, interested. Quite a nice little place. But now the elephant in the room, of howmto get out....

Wait.

He grabbed both disciples he had brouht in, and stepped forward, leaving the pocket dimension.

OOC: When Amlians exit their little paradise, they get taken to somewhere safe near their entry point. Source, the reference image.

Re...SAFE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   

Back to top Go down

Of Gods and Men
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4