Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Of Gods and Men

Go down 
+7
Luna
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
Lightspeed
Hierarch Fenway
ACH0225
Tau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Jack looked up at the sky then shed his heavy jacket. He sensed a person beside him, looking at him he said

"Are you one of the new disciples?" Looking around he saw 16 different people all with black chest at their feet, looking down he spotted the same thing. Hmm Good.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Markus looked around. Okay.....this was different.

Looking at the area near him, he spotted an old-style chest. Huh..what's that doing here?

He tapped a toe on the ground, then moved carefully towards the chest, looking att the other disciples.

Opening the chest, he noted 2 sets of equipment. Picking up rock from the ground, he tossed it at the other Amlian's feet.

Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

James was walking back to his apartment when he felt a sudden urge to rub his eyes.
When he removed his hands and opened his eyes, he found himself in some large, round... something, standing in a ring along with about 15 or 20 other people.
"What the fuck?" he said to himself. Was he still dreaming?
There were also some new thoughts in his head, but not really words, more like.. understanding. Something about disciples and powers. Who were these disciples? What were their powers? Did this have something to do with the weird dream?

James noticed some other people opening the chests at their feet. He hadn't noticed the chest.
He walked up to it, and swept off the dust. The earpiece fell to the ground, and he picked it up.
He then opened the chest, and the minute he saw the eternal darkness and heard the faint whispers, a wave of knowledge and realization flowed over him. He was a disciple, and so were the others. He had powers, and so did they.
And he remembered another thing from the cave.
They all had limitations. He didn't.

James started looking around, looking at the starless sky, while putting on the earpiece and wondering why they were all here.
Were they supposed to save the world or something? Or maybe fight each other?
The first one seemed unlikely, both because one of these disciples probably was a disciple of Quoth, and because disciples of Ur and Long Man wouldn't possibly agree on what would be saving the world.

He looked up at the moon again. It was slowly filling with light.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Ivan looked around himself.
Realizing that considering he didn't know how he got here, he propably won't find a convenient way out.
He noticed that everyone present, including himself, had a chest next to one.
Upon further examination, he saw that there was a headset on his chest.
He shruged and put it on, hoping it would be wirelessly connected to a microphone held by whoever brought him here.
He then opened the chest, finding a notebook and a knife. Due to the darkness, he did not immediately see the pen, but assuming they wouldn't give him something useless, he searched for one more thoroughly and eventually found one. He put the pen into the ring binding of the notebook to avoid losing it and placed it back into the chest for further storage.

Fearing he might need it soon, he stuck the knife between his jeans and his belt and stood up.

He then heard someone exclaim "Are you one of the new disciples?" in the distance.

Appearently that guy knew more than Ivan did, so he walked up to him to ask him some questions.
Especially what he meant by 'disciple'. Altough Ivan sensed this had to do with his recent lucid dream with the stone-rune-god-things that he could not get out of his head, he knew it would be dumb to make such assumptions.

With a job like his, he could just as well have been kidnapped by Korean agents who are now forcing him into taking part in a psychological experiment.
Hell, that's called occupational risk when you work for the DoD.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Kyle looked up. White. Lots of white. Three disks in the sky. Black chests, and people opening them. He looked at the chest that lay before him. Putting on the earpiece that sat on top of it, he opened the chest and examined its contents.

A set of thin garments, a bow, and a dagger. He donned the hood, stuck the dagger in a particularly thick pants pocket, and set the bow and arrows on the ground next to him temporarily, leaving the remaining clothes in the chest.

He looked up from the chest again, briefly observing the other people standing in the arena with him. Lots of outwardly average people. An older guy that had an air of madness about him. A woman about his age looking around the arena, seemingly as baffled as him. He heard one of them shout, "Hey! Are you one of the new disciples?", to another person in the arena, and saw that disciple walking over to the one asking the question.

I might as well go find someone to talk to. Certainly couldn't hurt. How 'bout that woman over there? And he walked over to her slowly, being sure to bring his bow with him.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:14 pm

-Look at that!

He said looking at the chest,opening just to find things that he loved. With the pen and paper he began to draw a small schematic,just sitting in the corner trying to realize how to best use the mechanic parts. In the end,he made some sort of taser with the parts,keeping it close while observing everyone with the binoculars.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Alex looked around noticing the large circular area, and each person. Chests. Where there's chests, there's stuff.
So, Alex knelt before his chest and immediately noticed the earpiece on top. Alex Examined it. Obviously a communication device. Most likely safe. nothing bad could possibly come of it. due to Alex being quite fond of his mind, he accepted it's judgement, and placed the earpiece in his right ear. Well... yeah. it's probably safe. Alex opened the chest and grabbed the curved blade. I don't particularly like curved blades. Oh well, it's better than nothing. I'll forge a new one later. if I find a smithy.  He stood and slashed at the air in front of him. Kneeling again, he grabbed the spear, stood, thrust the spear at the air in front of him. The spear is too light. again make a new one. Kneeling yet again he grabbed the crown, for a lack of a better place to put it, he placed it on his head.

For a lack of anything better to do he decided to go talk to someone. He noticed someone, early twenties, with an area of dust around them. While in transit, he noticed someone else with a crown on. I wonder how Lokt would feel about me killing one of his disciples.((<== OOC: GM?))
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Opening the chest he grabed the substance and the earpiece. He noticed a person walking toward him, he walked toward him.

"What do you want?" He looked back at the other XM disciple. "Hey you. What do think is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 pm

"Just to chat, wondering if you had any more information on what's going on, what we should do, or if we should all part ways."
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Opsies, forgot to put my own app up here.

Spoiler:

@Solar: Hmm? Oh. Do anything you want, nothing's to stop you.

IC: Sana rubbed the blur from her eyes and sniffed. she spun, noting the gravel underfoot, the metallic scent of sand, and the seventeen other people around the circle. There was a box behind her, which she immediately approached while observing someone else -another female, she guessed around sixteen- go through the same motions she did, but slower and clumsier, as if she were still getting used to her improved senses. She found the earpiece and shoved it into her ear. She heard faint breathing and tried to speak, but the device only received. She also took the hamster and slipped it into her shirt pocket.

The other disciple had been walking toward her, seemingly rather confused. She hadn't heard her approach. She stopped a few meters away from Sana. "What... Wha..?" She motioned around the circle, obviously somewhat dazed.

Sana silenced her with a wave and looked to her left, toward the Xm disciples, and noticed that they were being approached by another person holding a long blade. "I don't know, and I have a feeling that I wouldn't have much time to explain, anyway. Here, just follow me."

Sana began to walk toward the Xm disciples. She looked back at the other follower of long man and noticed that she had also picked up her earpiece and hamster.

OOC: Everyone, feel free to godmod Sana. Also I hope Fen hasn't called it quits for this RP too...

The disciples are arranged as they are in the reference picture (clockwise): Ur, Amlia, Ersu, Long Man, Xm, Quet, Lokt, Optus, Lux.

The two Quet disciples have split, one moving toward the Xm disciples, the other to the Lokt disciples, both with intentions to kill.

The moon's phase has crept past half. A very slight vibration can be felt by the Long Man and Lux disciples.

The intricate lock holes of the boxes in the Lux chests are beginning to glow faintly. Anything could be in these boxes.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Noticing the Quet disciples Alex drew his blade, since he was near the Xm disciples, and he didn't particularly care about the other Lokt disciple. He would first kill the disciple near Xm then take out the one that was going for the Lokt disciple. As the disciple moved nearer he took a battle stance grasping is blade with both hands. As the Quet Disciple raised his blade Alex held his lower, off to his left side. the Blade of the Quet Disciple picked up speed as it descended towards Alex, he raised his blade while twisting to the right, then he dropped to his knees twisted the blade over his head, then slashed to the left across the disciple's gut. the disciple looked down at Alex as blood started dripping from the disciple's mouth. Jumping up Alex grabbed the disciple's hair with his left hand and made a hard slice across the disciple's neck, severing his head.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 am

*He used his "multi-tool" on the lock,hoping that this would reverse the polarity of the neutron flow do some good*

-HELLO,THERE IS SOMEONE FEELING THIS?

*He began to jump around,trying to find the source of the vibration*
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 am

James just stared as the disciple, probably of Lokt, killed the other one. He didn't see any signs of it, but his mind told him it was a disciple of Quet.
He turned towards the Lokt disciple.
"Thanks for killing that guy. He might've killed all three of us if you hadn't killed him first."
James then turned to the other disciple standing there, the one who just had asked him what was going on.
"So, you're a disciple of XM too, huh? Then I guess you too know about these powers and stuff?"
Then he heard another disciple shouting something from the other side of the ring.
"llo the .. meone elin is?

OOC: Made sort of a map of the arena, just to show the scale of it and where everyone is better. Each red dot is a disciple and his/her chest.
Spoiler:
(Sorry for pixels I made it half the size and realized the dots wouldn't be visible.)
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 am

On the way to Kyle, Ivan stopped, realizing that walking right through the middle of the arena filled with random people, propably armed with something like his knife, would be quite risky.
Turning around, he suddenly reconglized the aura he sensed at the god-stoned radiate from the people.
'Hmmm... I assume disciple means someone who chose a particular god then', he thought.
Trying to identify the individual gods, he noticed that Lokt quet ans XM were furthest away from him. Good, he didn't like those.
Looking at his chest to ensure noone was going for it-he might need his notebook eventually-he went towards the Amila disciples, both because they seemed friendly and because they were closest to his current position.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:12 am

Jack pulled out a pistol from his back pocket and started walking toward the Amlia disciples. Shouting back at the Lokt and the other XM disciple

"Follow me, we need to get some slighty less insane people."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 am

"Uh... yeah... sure." Alex said as he glanced over at the Quet disciple fighting the Lokt one. Alex sprinted to catch up to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:47 am

Kyle walked toward the Amlia disciples, figuring it couldn't hurt. He quickened his pace as he saw another disciple beheading someone. He got there at about the same time as another disciple, this one a disciple of Ur.

Seeing a number of disciples walking toward them rapidly, Kyle readied his bow in one hand and held his knife in another. Turning to the Amlia and Ur disciples warily, he gestured vaguely at the arena, saying to no one in particular "Uhh... so, ah, the fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 am

James followed the disciple of Lokt and the other disciple of XM. Going to the disciples of Amlia seemed like a good idea, and they weren't the only ones doing it.

Hopefully the disciple of Quet would be too busy slaughtering the other disciple of Lokt to go after them.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Ivan responded to Kyle: "I don't know, but until we do, I suggest avoiding to die, how about that idea?"
Drawing his knife he added: "I just wish I had something better than a utility knife to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 pm

"Here, take this," Kyle said as he handed his dagger to Ivan. "I've already got a bow and my own utility knife, I can manage without this. I expect it back later, though."
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:29 pm

"Heh, thanks, I never dual-wielded before, though, sot hat may be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Everything said into the headsets is sent to the earpieces.

Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 pm

"Well... this is nice," Sarah picked up the helmet. She touched the wings and they fluttered. She noticed everyone else conversing but decided to stay silent. She took the lone seed and put it in her pocket. Everyone was gathering together and talking. She walked around putting on the helmet and breast plate.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Noticing several people with their weapons drawn, Alex decided to try out war form to prevent dying. Because he liked living. living is fun. Upon changing to war form, he moved ahead of the others, and changed the metal lengths coming off to either side to large plates to protect the others.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Markus donned the armor and earpiece, then picked up and pocketed the rest of the items. Moving behind the other amlian, he kept a wary eye on the other disciples.

Hoping it would work, he tapped the microphone on his headset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Gods and Men
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: