Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate

Go down 
+3
Commander Kobialka
hyperlite
Tiel+
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Empty
PostSubject: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Renegade X's multiplayer beta is coming out on the 26th of February next year. For those who aren't aware, it's a free recreation of a truly revolutionary but severely underplayed title known as Command & Conquer Renegade from the XP era. The original game featured numerous innovative gameplay mechanics such as the ability to purchase vehicles and characters whilst defending an RTS-style 'base' from an opposing team. The better you were at it, the more goodies you got to buy, and by extension the more pwn to be unleashed on the enemy. Not for the faint of heart, though - the effectiveness of infantry classes and vehicles bought in a match of Renegade were largely contingent on user skill. RenX propels this tradition of fast-paced yet strategic gameplay into the modern age, with jaw-dropping visuals delivered with the free Unreal Development Kit engine. Yes, free, and believe it or not they're passing the savings on to you with no strings attached! So clear up your February bandwidth schedule and get ready to kick some ass ingame.

Starbound, the indie 2D, procedurally generated, 8 bit, sci fi adventure game (boy what a mouthful) starring BIRDS IN SPACE has announced that a beta open to all buyers will be available come December 4th, a mere 2 days away! After what seems like an eternity of waiting, an official release finally appears to be on the horizon with a good chunk of the features promised by the devs being present in this bug-testing phase. So if you've a hankering for a free-form adventure, go hit up http://playstarbound.com and purchase the game, but don't feel rushed - the pixel tier package will be available throughout the beta for a measly 15$. And if you want a bit of information about the title before buying, just do a quick search around Youtube. Some Youtubers already have their hands on it, the lucky bastards Smile

andthatsitlol
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Renegade X is like Planetside 2 but on a smaller scale.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Planetside 2 with sides that are actually interesting and without the F2P model, yes.

I'm not sure how the system requirements match up at the moment, though.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I hear about so many games on this forum that I wouldn't otherwise hear about. Renegade X looks really cool... and system intensive. And... Starbound is Space Terarria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Planetside 2 with sides that are actually interesting and without the F2P model, yes.

I'm not sure how the system requirements match up at the moment, though.
What are the sides?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 pm

I already bought starbound months ago, 4 pack to save the monies. I am eagerly awaiting the game release.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:38 am

Interesting, but what's a Tieldate and why does it scare me?

This also reminds me of that thread from years back when someone made a post like this and we all thought he got hacked by a spambot.

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:44 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:
This also reminds me of that thread from years back when someone made a post like this and we all thought he got hacked by a spambot.
Red Fang. I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Also, about Starbound, I will be hosting a server starting around 2:30-3:30 MST (1:30-2:30 PST.) I will post ports and joining info on the forum once up, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:
Red Fang. I remember that.
That was his name. Welcome back by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate   Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your not-at-all-weekly Tieldate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: