Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I'm becoming racist.

Go down 
+10
Commander Error
Caramell
ACH0225
Oblivion
MercurySteam
Joel
fr0stbyte124
Luna
Iv121
Hierarch CMA
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

I'm becoming racist. Empty
PostSubject: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I really don't want to be, but I can't help it. It's those damn Swedes, I see them walking around my city with their blonde hair and tight pants, taking our women and impregnating them with disgusting half-nordic brats, children who will never be able to partake in any sort of heritage, only surviving on the bloated healthcare system. They come to our stores and pretend not to speak their language, forcing us to speak like the damned Swedish chef, destroying our tongue.

This is the last thing I wanted to become, does anyone have any advice?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Hate them for acting in a way you don't like, not for being Swedes. That way you'll not be racist, at least when it comes to Swedes.

However I have a feeling you'll still be racist in general. For that I prescribe a dose of talking to people from other cultures, or simply with another skin color. That way you can see they aren't bad people.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 pm

But the Swedes have never been a good force in history, and every Nordic person I've ever interacted with has screwed me over. They've either been raping and killing people to the south or raping and killing their own people. Same thing with the Germans, they killed the Roman empire, started 2 world wars and Protestantism, and now they control the rest of Europe with their damn 4th Reich.

By the way, I'm Hispanic.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 pm

You're probably trolling, just like all channers, but I don't give a fuck I like arguments.
1: In the rape-and-kill era, everyone were raping and killing each other.
2: The Germans are not taking over the world, or even Europe.
3: TIL not all channers are white people.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Well you are a big boy and prob can deal with it. I see Arabs on a daily basis and even work on one of my (many Sad) works with an Arab and that is considering that unlike the reasons you listed I got serious ones to "hate" them. Yes I am leaning towards the political right and I am for dealing with terrorists by force and all of that but these Arabs here got nothing to do with it, Im wholly neutral to them and my opinion on them will only depend on the way they act.

Racism is more of a problem of how you percept reality, nobody but you can change that perception so it will be hard to give you a good advice. Just don't bother with Swedes , the general nationality of people, talk more with them, I doubt they are bad people in any way. Understand that your main issue is that you link behaviors that are also probably false to a group, basically what you are focusing on is on breaking that link.  Again nobody but you can do it. Honestly tight pants or blond hair is a petty reason to hate someone, I bet you can deal with it maturely with ease, all you need is to really try to do it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:25 pm

It's okay bro, just try not to let it affect your life too much.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:
But the Swedes have never been a good force in history, and every Nordic person I've ever interacted with has screwed me over. They've either been raping and killing people to the south or raping and killing their own people. Same thing with the Germans, they killed the Roman empire, started 2 world wars and Protestantism, and now they control the rest of Europe with their damn 4th Reich.

By the way, I'm Hispanic.
Holy crap, I've known people who are bitter against the descendants of things that happened way before the birth of anyone who is alive today, but holy shit, the Roman Empire?  You are still sore about Rome?  Also Protestantism came from the Church of England, because King Henry VIII wanted to get with a new woman and the Catholic church wouldn't let him.  Can't really blame that one on the Germans.

Btw, I can't tell the difference between you trolling and you being a dumb, so I am going to assume you are a dumb and will avoid using big words that might intimidate you.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:42 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:
[redaction]I don't recall screwing you over at any point nor being a part of the 4th Reich.[/redaction]
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 pm

This was an experiment, and you all failed miserably. Details in a few hours/days.

And fr0st, it was Luther who started it, not the Anglicans.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

Hey Daynel, have we been on any raids recently?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:50 am

LeEpicMemester wrote:
And fr0st, it was Luther who started it, not the Anglicans.
I agree on that.
Although Calvin is mostly responsible for the Puritans which are the "extremist" Protestants found in the US.
Also the only real difference between Catholics and Protestants in terms of belief is that in the Catholic belief the church can decide what the people should believe.
And honestly, CMA, people like you are the REAL reason people keep leaving the church. Keep politics and religion seperate, the whole world(except for extremists) has been over this several decades ago!
The only reason you are moving inside the borders set by Catholic teachings is that they can't make the believe proper without pissing people like you off.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:57 am

/troll

If you aren't racist, good.

If you are, you deserve to be shot and dismembered and burned and have acid slowly dripped into your ears and be slowly eviscerated and die very very slowly and painfully of dick cancer.

*breath*

I don't like racists. (Could you tell?) And yes, I am bigoted against bigots.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 am

Oh,well,shall i become racist against Hispanic/spanish people then? #continuingthetrollthingamadohickeyofsortsorsomething
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Oh,well,shall i become racist against Hispanic/spanish people then? #continuingthetrollthingamadohickeyofsortsorsomething
I highly suggest not insulting Latinos, even if you don't mean it.
Insulting Latinos may be quite high up on the short list of things than can make both me and ACH get mad at you.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 pm

The fuck are you talking about? Don't fight the racism, embrace it!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:04 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? Don't fight the racism, embrace it!
F**k off, owl
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:12 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
Hey Daynel, have we been on any raids recently?
Not that I can think of, no.

And Error, it seems that we have something in common.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:33 am

Guize, I don't even...
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:40 am

Ok, first of all, Ivan is ful of bullshit. Literally everything he said in that last big post is just objectively wrong. Second THE most racist people in the world are spoiled white leftists(cough jedi cough). Third, lighten the fuck up.

The point of this thread was some sort of morality play about logic, I think.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 am

Well congratz that thread flew right past the point.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:23 am

It sure did.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 am

Listen, this isn't 4chan. You can't just post racist/discriminating stuff for teh lulz here.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 am

Daynel wrote:
Listen, this isn't 4chan. You can't just post racist/discriminating stuff for teh lulz here.
^

plus, if you do you will be wrapped in barbed wire and shot into the sun. No trial. No appeal, unless you can call your lawyer on the way into that fiery ball of doom.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:11 pm

I don't think I've posted anything 'racist' other than the OP. But seriously, calm down, racism isn't anything to get excited over anymore.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Yeah, it's all about hating vegans nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm becoming racist.   I'm becoming racist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm becoming racist.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: