Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Jokes in AVATAR

Go down 
+10
Joel
Lightspeed
Ivan2006
Groot
MercurySteam
Keon
Tell
Hierarch CMA
fr0stbyte124
Luna
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Well dunno how we got to MLP higher up this page but that is really off topic, especially with there retracts all over, they are hardly funny anymore ...
Sorry, I might be able to stop using them some time after fr0st gets the forum back up.
Until then, they happen to be neccessary whenever something related to [redacted] (yes, that has to be redacted too) is mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Ivan, I swear that everything you say is [Redacted] because [Redacted] or [Redacted].

You sound a lot like the SCP Foundation.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Im more interested to know however if Keon did in fact bother with Avatar or not , in fact god knows why, human curiosity is weird stuff ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Robotnik wrote:
Ivan, I swear that everything you say is [Redacted] because [Redacted] or [Redacted].

You sound a lot like the SCP Foundation.
I don't know much about SCP, but from what I've heard they contain stuff.
I contain the potential to galactic anarchy, so you have a point there.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Prototype wrote:
Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 5dxx0via Imgflip Meme Maker
Yeah, try to shoot me.
I'm behind a [redacted]-produced protective forcefield.
Which is behind a [redacted]-driven [redacted] engine.
In a planet buster-save bunker.
Yes, you can make bunkers planet-buster save. Just build them in a way that ensures they break off in one piece when the planet shatters.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Prototype wrote:
Yeah, try to shoot me.
Yes, you can make bunkers planet-buster save. Just build them in a way that ensures they break off in one piece when the planet shatters.

I don't have to shoot you, I will just say "ni" at you until you either give in or fetch me a shrubbery
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Prototype wrote:
Yeah, try to shoot me.

I don't have to shoot you, I will just say "ni" at you until you either give in or fetch me a shrubbery
I think Chris put some into the furniture warehouse for some reason. I don't know what to do with those, so you can have them.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:27 am

You guys think that [redacted] is intimidating?

Well,take that.

You think your [CLASSIFIED] is good against [CLASSIFIED]
But [CLASSIFIED] is a bogus [CLASSIFIED]
Go on with your [CLASSIFIED],the control is still [CLASSIFIED].

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

You think that [CLASSIFIED] is intimidating?

Well, take the following into consideration.

You think your '[CLASSIFIED]' is good against [999999999A CLASS DELTA LEVEL REQUIRED]
But '[CLASSIFIED]' is a bogus [9782G CLASS GAMMA LEVEL REQUIRED]
Go on with your '[CLASSIFIED]'s, the control is still [3A CLASS OMEGA CHI THETA LEVEL REQUIRED][0Z CLASS OMEGA LEVEL REQUIRED].

Good luck good sir.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

I'm not even going to redact this.

Ivan's 'conspiracy' is built with my cooperation. A snap of my fingers and it all comes crashing down. Think about that before crossing me. You don't have access to anything as long as I say you don't, but you do because right now, I say you do.

Like your backdoor deal with the Strigiforme? A pointless bickering war to hide your true schemes?

NOTE: Information contained in this message may or may not be accurate
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:52 am

Screw you ppl , failed topic change attempt by me -.- ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 am

Robotnik wrote:
I'm not even going to redact this.

Ivan's 'conspiracy' is built with my cooperation. A snap of my fingers and it all comes crashing down. Think about that before crossing me. You don't have access to anything as long as I say you don't, but you do because right now, I say you do.

Like your backdoor deal with the Strigiforme? A pointless bickering war to hide your true schemes?

NOTE: Information contained in this message may or may not be accurate
Well, you are free to use [redacted] as a plot device under the circumstances that you don't bring it down.
My latest addition to my plan also contains the UTA [redacted] the Strigiforme [redacted], sparing me the impossible task of controlling any Strigiforme [redacted].
DGMDBs (Dense Gravity Manipulation Dampening Devices) FTW!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 am

Ivan2006 wrote:

Well, you are free to use [redacted] as a plot device under the circumstances that you don't bring it down.
My latest addition to my plan also contains the UTA [redacted] the Strigiforme [redacted], sparing me the impossible task of controlling any Strigiforme [redacted].

You don't plot against the UTA, the UTA plots against you , and Im not joking actually Razz .
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 am

Iv121 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

You don't plot against the UTA, the UTA plots against you , and Im not joking actually Razz.
I'm not plotting against the UTA.
I envision a win-win situation.
Also you either are very good at faking incompetence or you really know nothing about galactic diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:32 am

Well Im good at talking tough and bold but my decisions are usually much more delicate and calculated. The most basic of my concepts is that what I cannot benefit from I do not do, that is why so long you are not notable for anything you are safe. However I do prepare for the moment you will become beneficial for me, and more importantly I have to prepare myself for the same as I know some people do take interest in me.

BTW that also means that in general it is a good idea to do something whilst others are bothered with some issues more significant.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:37 am

Iv121 wrote:
Well Im good at talking tough and bold but my decisions are usually much more delicate and calculated. The most basic of my concepts is that what I cannot benefit from I do not do, that is why so long you are not notable for anything you are safe. However I do prepare for the moment you will become beneficial for me, and more importantly I have to prepare myself for the same as I know some people do take interest in me.

BTW that also means that in general it is a good idea to do something whilst others are bothered with some issues more significant.
Actually, I will send you a PM.
We wouldn't be the only ones who do diplomacy without the RP actually running.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
diplomacy
Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Hahaha-gif-i17
172472C ETA ACCESS TEMPORARILY PROVIDED FOR THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
ಠ_ಠ
wot.

Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Blondies-2-570x388
Good, you didn't steal LS' [redacted], so you're save.
From LS that is, not from [redacted], that person is still mad at you for [redacted].

I still don't get how cvn's female alter ego being distressed over something that happened half a year ago has any bearing on the wonderful land of sugary pastries..?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
I still don't get how cvn's female alter ego being distressed over something that happened half a year ago has any bearing on the wonderful land of sugary pastries..?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Coxinhas >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else made out of starch. LS should be able to back me up on that.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 am

LeEpicMemester wrote:
Coxinhas >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else made out of starch. LS should be able to back me up on that.

Coxinhas FOR THE WIN!

And you guys need to chill.

This stuff about galatic war is tiring me already.

Also regarding diplomacy..

"Diplomacy is good when it works,but not so when everyone already perceive you as a threat"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The coxinha  is a popular food in many countries in South America consisting of chopped or shredded chicken meat fried in batter, molded into a shape resembling a chicken leg

The coxinha is based on dough made with wheat flour and chicken broth, which is filled with spiced chicken meat. The filling consists of chicken, and tomato sauce, onion, parsley and scallions (and occasional catupiry cheese), that is coated in wheat flour – variants including potato or manioc are also commonly sold – batter, and deep fried. It is shaped to roughly resemble a chicken leg. The dough used to coat the filling is often prepared with the broth of the chicken, enhancing the flavor of the coating.

Coxinha literally means "little thigh", and it is how deep fried chicken legs are informally named in Brazil (coxa frita means a deep fried chicken leg, while sobrecoxa frita stands for a deep fried upper drumstick; It is not uncommon for people having a strong preference for certain poultry cuts over others). Battered and deep fried chicken breast pieces, for example, are generally called by a name of English influence, nugget.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes in AVATAR   Jokes in AVATAR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes in AVATAR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2