Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 S4 EP01!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: S4 EP01!    Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 am

http://www.livestream.com/thebronynetwork5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:39 am

Watched.
It had just a very tiny cliffhanger at the end.
So I'm already excited for ep02!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Watched.
It had just a very tiny cliffhanger at the end.
So I'm already excited for ep02!
Wait it did? I have to go back and watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Luna wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Watched.
It had just a very tiny cliffhanger at the end.
So I'm already excited for ep02!
Wait it did? I have to go back and watch it.
The lockbox? I don't think they discovered its contents...
Also the staff promised a VERY big new villain for s4 and he/she still hasn't appeared.
conclusion: more epicness to come, possibly already next saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
The lockbox? I don't think they discovered its contents...
Also the staff promised a VERY big new villain for s4 and he/she still hasn't appeared.
conclusion: more epicness to come, possibly already next saturday.
Yeah I'm glad to see that there will be a season wide arc. And I'm interested to see this villain. And if the trend follows it will be a female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Luna wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
The lockbox? I don't think they discovered its contents...
Also the staff promised a VERY big new villain for s4 and he/she still hasn't appeared.
conclusion: more epicness to come, possibly already next saturday.
Yeah I'm glad to see that there will be a season wide arc. And I'm interested to see this villain. And if the trend follows it will be a female.
Possibly. It is hinted said villain might be able to overpower Discord, Celestia and Luna at the same time and/or be an alicorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Possibly. It is hinted said villain might be able to overpower Discord, Celestia and Luna at the same time and/or be an alicorn.
BUT THE TREE???? CAN IT OVERPOWER THE TREEE?!?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Wait, what? There are male ponies?

doompaul.jpeg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:
Wait, what? There are male ponies?

doompaul.jpeg
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 am

Luna wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:
Wait, what? There are male ponies?

doompaul.jpeg
Spoiler:
 
Are you calling him Pinkie Pie or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:49 am

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:
Wait, what? There are male ponies?

doompaul.jpeg
Spoiler:
 
Are you calling him Pinkie Pie or what?
I guess that is one way to look at it. The point its
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 am

Luna wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:
Wait, what? There are male ponies?

doompaul.jpeg
Spoiler:
 
Are you calling him Pinkie Pie or what?
I guess that is one way to look at it. The point its
Spoiler:
 
Oh, we're playing plotball with CMA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Prototype wrote:
No, humanoids/humanoid robots can't plotball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Spoiler alert: it's gutsman. It's always gutsman.
Hell I'll even bet you 1000 k'lii that in ep2, the answer is gutsman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:51 pm

@all LOL U BUTTPAINED I RUSED U.


Seriously though, I sometimes forget how far western civilization has gone, I'm gonna go look at birthrate graphs to make me feel better.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: S4 EP01!    

Back to top Go down
 
S4 EP01!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: