Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 I really don't think anyone cares but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 pm

I have a tumblr. I'm still working it out though so it might not look so good.
[Removed link because blog is now NSFW]


Last edited by Luna on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:15 am

you should follow me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:01 am

You shouldn't follow me.
I'm never on tumblr so it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:55 am

followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Vinyl wrote:
you should follow me
Ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Le followed.

*tips fedora*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 18
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Staying far away.

*Tips top hat and deposits a fake dollar bill*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 18
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks everyone (yes even you Fen). I really didn't think anyone cared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 pm

I don't even tumblr, so no follow from me.

But in answer to your question on there, probably because nobody can be arsed to make those effects for non major characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:18 am

I have tumblr I not can tumbl though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 am

MercurySteam wrote:
I have tumblr I not can tumbl though.
This.
But hey, who needs tumblr when you have wadjet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 am

I do not tumbl.

However, *tips hat and deposits dollar coin* enjoy your stay there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 am

Daynel wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
It may not apply to you, but it is kinda mandatory if one is a whoovian and a brony at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
It may not apply to you, but it is kinda mandatory if one is a whoovian and a brony at the same time.
You have to list all the other fandoms, Ivan. It's not PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:44 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
You have to list all the other fandoms, Ivan. It's not PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:45 am

MercurySteam wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
It may not apply to you, but it is kinda mandatory if one is a whoovian and a brony at the same time.
You have to list all the other fandoms, Ivan. It's not PC.
True, but tumblr is propably the best/only place to go if you are looking for MLP and Doctor Who related content at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
It may not apply to you, but it is kinda mandatory if one is a whoovian and a brony at the same time.
You have to list all the other fandoms, Ivan. It's not PC.
True, but tumblr is propably the best/only place to go if you are looking for MLP and Doctor Who related content at the same time.
That's true of every fandom combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I do not tumbl.
Who wouldn't want a Tumblr? Look at some of what the site has to offer!

Some of My Dashboard:
 
Who needs tumblr when you got wadjet and an imgur account?
It may not apply to you, but it is kinda mandatory if one is a whoovian and a brony at the same time.
You have to list all the other fandoms, Ivan. It's not PC.
True, but tumblr is propably the best/only place to go if you are looking for MLP and Doctor Who related content at the same time.
That's true of every fandom combination.
Possibly... I don't have experience with others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Possibly... I don't have experience with others.
Super extra double triple hyper ultra quadruple omega octuple heresy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 am

Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Possibly... I don't have experience with others.
Super extra double triple hyper ultra quadruple omega octuple heresy
I am in my three fandoms (Doctor Who, MLP, Sonic) and that's it.
Unless fandoms are your religion, your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:52 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Possibly... I don't have experience with others.
Super extra double triple hyper ultra quadruple omega octuple heresy
I am in my three fandoms (Doctor Who, MLP, Sonic) and that's it.
Unless fandoms are your religion, your argument is invalid.
This is Vinyl we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Possibly... I don't have experience with others.
Super extra double triple hyper ultra quadruple omega octuple heresy
I am in my three fandoms (Doctor Who, MLP, Sonic) and that's it.
Unless fandoms are your religion, your argument is invalid.
This is Vinyl we are talking about.
Good point.
He is a heretic of the MLP fandom then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I really don't think anyone cares but...   

Back to top Go down
 
I really don't think anyone cares but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: