Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence

Go down 
+9
Groot
MercurySteam
Commander Error
fr0stbyte124
MrTargareyan
ACH0225
Joel
Hierarch CMA
Tiel+
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Empty
PostSubject: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:29 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

You saw it at midnight? And I'm too poor /busy for movies, so I'll probably just read the plot synopsis and reviews in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 am

DaveMustaine wrote:
You saw it at midnight? And I'm too poor /busy for movies, so I'll probably just read the plot synopsis and reviews in a few days.
You can't afford ten dollars? Most games cost six times that..

Anyway, might be better to just read the book then. Pretty much the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 am

Can't afford the book either, although I've read the original short story. And I haven't bought a new game in... at least five years.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 am

I would've if I wasn't busy watching ÆØÅ Iron Man 3.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 am

They aren't showing it in any theaters in Cuuyth.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 am

This film was awesome! I kinda want to build a replica of the formic battlecruiser in mc, but i think that might be too hard :/
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:51 am

I would like to see it one of these days.

Does the Giant's game make an appearance? That was an element I couldn't see translating well to film.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 am

It's in there.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am

Wow. I'm gonna have to go see this. I always thought Ender's Game would be one of the most difficult books to translate to film.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 am

YES WAN 2 C.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 pm

I honestly didn't think they would make the film to be as good as the book.

Now all I need is a film of the Dark Tower.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I'll pick you up tonight and we can go see it at the Centuari.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
I'll pick you up tonight and we can go see it at the Centuari.
K thx bro
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 pm

The mind-game? They managed to fit in that? Wow. This might be good. Does it actually cover the whole "oh I actually committed xenocide! FEEL REALLY REALLY BAD!" plot?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:49 pm

That's actually the only plot in the last 15 minutes of the film, haha.

They didn't quite manage to fit in Peter's blogger-to-dictator escapades.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:01 pm

No blog-dictators? D:

Maybe a sequel. That could be interesting. Shadow of the Hegemon, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Lack of blogger-to-dictators are an instant no-see.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 pm

saw it last night. I thought they'd ruin it. Enders Game is one of the best movies I've seen this year. I kind of wished they hadn't taken Ender to the Formic System to go to command school though. In the book it's in the asteroid belt and it still takes months to get there. They're not supposed to have warp drive, and that's a very important rule in some of the other books. :l I also wished they talked about how the Russians and Americans went back to fighting as soon as the war with the Formics ended.

Oh well. They did amazing.

In reply to Vinyl: Iron Man 3 was extremely disappointing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:43 pm

No splrs pls
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 am

MercurySteam wrote:
No splrs pls
Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence 213702_slide
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
-smipsies-
Wat? Stingrays?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Saw, thought it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I still haven't read the book.

I r stoopid for not doing that yet.

At any rate, I've heard the film was great.

Last edited by Tau on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh)
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 pm

I was going to see it yesterday, but I got outvoted and ended up seeing bad grandpa instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence   Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ender's Game is a good film and you should all go watch it now or I will find you and beat you senseless until you admit this motion picture adaption of one of the best sci fi books ever is also in the same league of literary excellence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next