Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you despise the US Government?
Yes
63%
 63% [ 12 ]
Sure, why not
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
I don't care either way
21%
 21% [ 4 ]
I'm a statist bastard
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 pm

So we are discussing conspiracies now?
Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm

If we are, I have a lot of crap about the government that I would love to inform all of you on. It includes nuclear bombs Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Remember, google bot is watching you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm

The only conspiracy-ish thing I know is that the US trained Al-Quaida to attack Russia and/or countries around it.
And that Google is taking over the world, but that's common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Dude.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:18 pm

I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE NSA, MURRICA #1 ALL HAIL OBUMMER.

I'm sure there's plenty the gub'ment ain't telling us about 9/11, but I doubt it's as... dramatic as the conspiracy theories floating around. And the US did train Al Queda, that's just common fact.

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
New World Oder
NO. I warned YOU guys in my conspiracy thread on the last forum and got a bad response from several people saying I was insane.

In reply to Dave:

The gun and the water filters are the most useful. Defend yourself when martial law is used and filter out all the fluoride in your water. It causes infertility and mental disorders.
I don't actually have a gun yet, I'll get either(maybe both) a Mosin-Nagant or a H&K 91/G3 when I turn 18. Although, the AR-15 prices are so low that I might just get that instead of the G3, but I still prefer battle rifles. A friend and... coworker, of mine believes that about the fluoride. He filters all the water that he and his family(7 kids and his wife) drink. I'm not sure if I believe that, but better safe than sorry, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:40 pm

The NSA is collecting information on everyone not to hunt for terrorists, but to create the largest and most complete targeted advertising system in the world.  They're gonna make mad cheddar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm

They know what you want to buy before you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:55 pm

They've got the market nailed down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:30 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
The NSA is collecting information on everyone not to hunt for terrorists, but to create the largest and most complete targeted advertising system in the world.  They're gonna make mad cheddar.
Lecorporateconspiracyface.jpeg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:

Get on my level, I have two gas masks, a few gallons of gasoline, some 9mm shells, 2 water filters, survivalist books, 2 machetes, a combat knife, BDUs, and a flak jacket. As for news, I watch Faux news occasionally, but I just check the 'chans whenever I want to know what's happening.
Remember, that's just what I have in my garage. I own 2 good quality 3.5" utility knives, several survivalist books (including 2 Ounce Backpacker, which is arguably the most concise and useful), an extra 2 water filters I found this morning, whatever gasoline happens to be in our family's vehicles, and a nice big propane generator capable of powering the entire house (including frivolous stuff like air conditioning and televisions) for upwards of 3 months (thanks to our hugenormous underground propane tank).

In addition, there may or may not be several rifles, shotguns and pistols in the vicinity of the house. Also 6 weeks of food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 am

Americans ... Guns are a pain in the butt, you have to carry them all the time, they weight a s***ton , you clean them like 10 times a day or something and you cannot leave them for one second ... That what I know about guns , why would you even want one ? Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 am

Iv121 wrote:
1) you have to carry them all the time,
2) they weight a s***ton ,
3) you clean them like 10 times a day or something and
4) you cannot leave them for one second ...
5) why would you even want one ? Razz.
Not to defend guns, but
1) You do not need to keep them on your person
2) most weighty weapons are shotguns and military-grade weapons
3) you don't need to clean them *that* often
4) you only really need to monitor them if the safety is off
5) because people are stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 am

Iv121 wrote:
Americans ... Guns are a pain in the butt, you have to carry them all the time, they weight a s***ton , you clean them like 10 times a day or something and you cannot leave them for one second ... That what I know about guns , why would you even want one ? Razz.
Because you think the US government is going to come to your house and kick you in the balls or something idk. Some saner people hunt, some collect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:59 am

MercurySteam wrote:
Some saner people hunt, some collect.
I guess the fact that I don't want to be physically assaulted makes me less sane than someone who simply ignores the possibility.

1. Criminals will always find guns. Always. They'll find a way. Although I acknowledge that banning or heavily restricting firearms would make it far more difficult for criminals to obtain them, doing so would also eliminate the most effective method for the general populace to defend themselves and their property.

2. Our society has degraded into a state where the people live in fear of the government. In a proper constitutional republic (namely the libertarian government the Founding Fathers envisioned), the opposite would be true. The government has gone from serving us, to depriving us of our rights. There are many ways to interpret the 2nd Amendment, but the one that makes the most sense (in my own opinion) is this:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Let's break this down, shall we?

"A well regulated Militia,..."

In modern times, this can be a bit hard to interpret. "Well regulated" more or less speaks for itself, although we should take care to not interpret it as 'heavily regulated'; the two are not interchangeable. "Militia" is also a bit tricky; most people falsely interpret it to mean 'military'. The dictionary definition of militia is as follows:

Militia: n. a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.

Most etymologists agree that the word militia would have been interpreted in the 18th and 19th centuries as meaning a similar entity that does not necessarily act in conjunction with an organized ('regular') army.

"...being necessary to the security of a free State,..."

In the event that the government were to become tyrannical and corrupt, and such corruption were unable to be eliminated via less extreme measures, a revolution would likely be necessary to restore the rights of the people. The Founding Fathers, seeing the fact that a revolt against Britain would have been impossible without adequate weaponry, most likely wished to ensure that the people would have the capability to revolt against the American government in the event that they began losing their rights and freedoms as enumerated elsewhere in the Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,..."

This brings up an interesting issue. Although 'Arms' is generally considered to mean 'firearms', it could potentially be interpreted as meaning any potentially harmful weapon or weaponizable tool. (Yep, weaponizable is a word now.) We don't have to worry about this yet, but eventually it needs to be addressed.

"...shall not be infringed."

There you have it. The Founding Fathers gave us the right to keep and bear arms for more important reasons than recreation and self-defense.

I could go on like this going through the same process for every Amendment, but I won't. Mostly because it's 3 in the fucking morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 am

Let's not overlook the fact that if the government was actually afraid of your guns, your guns would be gone, constitution or not.  An angry mob might occasionally work against some cornered despot in a 3rd world country, but no militia is going to be a credible threat against a global superpower.  Hell, no matter how bad things got, public opinion wouldn't even sway in favor of the militias.

But the paranoia won't got away. There's good money to be made in keeping people scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 am

In a place such buttloaded with guns like the US nothing good is going to come out of it, Im not even talking about the fact that about 2/3 of these gun owners don't know how to use guns properly even though they passed some random courses and think they do know... When you take the law into your hands it rarely ends up well.

Also why the hell would you want a freaking assault rifle (and why the hell are they even selling them) ? That’s like the most useless gun you could possibly own for your purposes, it's not like you plan on shooting terrorists or something, also even in assault rifles the fire mode that used for them is semi-auto to preserve ammo, on auto you will go through 30 bullets in less than 2 seconds. Auto is mostly used for suppression and I doubt you want to end up in a shootout with some random robbers or something, that shootout will probably cost you more money than the stuff they were trying to rob.

All in all even if your police sucks THAT much (which I doubt) I still cant see the point in guns, especially auto ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 am

In Britain, guns are banned, and it is rare for criminals to get hold of them.

However in America, because guns were so widely circulated, if they were banned, it would still be relatively simply to get a hold of one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 am

Iv121 wrote:
Why would you even want one?
Please, tell me how I would hunt moose without a gun.
Or fox.
Or birds.
Or bears.
Or anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:02 am

Yea right *draws out a minigun* COME AT ME SUCKAS !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:23 am

Daynel wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Or fox.
Or birds.
Or bears.
Or anything else.
Way your ancestors did.

Grab a sharp, long pole, and run after them until they collapse of exhaustion, then kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:07 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Or fox.
Or birds.
Or bears.
Or anything else.
Way your ancestors did.

Grab a sharp, long pole, and run after them until they collapse of exhaustion, then kill them.
Or go even further and use your bare hands like god intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:50 am

I've told you use a minigun !

Also just like policemen and soldiers and security staff all these people carry guns but due to their limited number the control over them is much more strict and so the number of possible incidents is reduced. As far as I know you don’t hunt with assault rifles either, or machine guns, or tanks, definitely not tanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:44 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Or fox.
Or birds.
Or bears.
Or anything else.
Way your ancestors did.

Nope, pretty sure that's illegal.
And before you say it, bow hunting is illegal too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:50 am

Daynel wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Or fox.
Or birds.
Or bears.
Or anything else.
Way your ancestors did.

Nope, pretty sure that's illegal.
And before you say it, bow hunting is illegal too.
"Illegal".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.   

Back to top Go down

Apparently I'm a domestic terrorist.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: