Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 A wild frostbyte appeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm not entirely sure whether water is the best catalyst for oatmeal - I feel milk offers a much creamier taste with only a handful of added calories. In addition, the lactase within the milk acts as a natural sweetener, so you won't have to add that processed shit to your breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 am

Tiel+ wrote:
I'm not entirely sure whether water is the best catalyst for oatmeal - I feel milk offers a much creamier taste with only a handful of added calories. In addition, the lactose within the milk acts as a natural sweetener, so you won't have to add that processed shit to your breakfast.
In my opinion, oatmeal is close enough to boiling over without adding milk, which has the tendency to go from not boiling to MASSIVE EXPLOSION OF BOILING MILK once you turn around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am

Daynel wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
I'm not entirely sure whether water is the best catalyst for oatmeal - I feel milk offers a much creamier taste with only a handful of added calories. In addition, the lactose within the milk acts as a natural sweetener, so you won't have to add that processed shit to your breakfast.
In my opinion, oatmeal is close enough to boiling over without adding milk, which has the tendency to go from not boiling to MASSIVE EXPLOSION OF BOILING MILK once you turn around.
I suggest not turning around then.
Cooking milk should be stirred at all times to avoid it burning and leaving those nasty black/brown lumps of crap on the bottom of the pot which worsen the taste as well as being quite annoying to clean up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 am

Tau wrote:
http://reddit.com/u/hyperlite
Don't believe anything you read there (゜レ゜)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

I joined, let it begin. Also, stalking fr0st seems kind of rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm

This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Prototype wrote:
This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Tell that to the courts, they don't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Tell that to the courts, they don't appreciate it.
They'll have to catch me first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Tell that to the courts, they don't appreciate it.
They'll have to catch me first.
They have drones, trust me, they'll find you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Tell that to the courts, they don't appreciate it.
They'll have to catch me first.
They have drones, trust me, they'll find you.
Not if I live on the moon they won't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Prototype wrote:
This is the internet, stalking is ok here.
Tell that to the courts, they don't appreciate it.
They'll have to catch me first.
They have drones, trust me, they'll find you.
Not if I live on the moon they won't
But then you have to deal with moon nazis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:32 pm

That was a terrible movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Y/How dafuq would anyone get his leg that far up... ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Prototype wrote:
That was a terrible movie.
It was decent.

Desdenova wrote:
Y/How dafuq would anyone get his leg that far up... ಠ_ಠ
Because nazi uber tech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 pm

It could have been so much better, though.
We're talking moon Nazis, for god's sake.  The screenplay should write itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
It could have been so much better, though.
We're talking moon Nazis, for god's sake.  The screenplay should write itself.
The problem is that they tried to make a good sci-fi movie, and a good comedy. They should have just picked one.

In other news, Is this real life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Tau wrote:
http://reddit.com/u/hyperlite
TIL Hyperlite has played Just Cause 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
I'd hope so, anyone who considers cannibalism and consensual murder to be moral is f**ked in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Screw this, I hate queen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Daynel wrote:
Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Prototype wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Prototype wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A wild frostbyte appeared   

Back to top Go down
 
A wild frostbyte appeared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ATV Wild Ride 3D review
» Wild Ultanium Has Appeared!
» Surviving Without Gear
» Oil of Oregano
» Sekilas tentang ikan cupang

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: