Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Kill me now.

Go down 
+10
Tiel+
Oblivion
Iv121
ACH0225
Groot
Ivan2006
Caramell
_Shadowcat_
MercurySteam
Hierarch CMA
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:35 pm

My mom found the 'what does the fox say' video. Why.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Okay.
No, not OK.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:45 pm

My school just found it, I want to hang myself.

Because a fox doesn't. FUCKING. DING.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
a fox doesn't. FUCKING. DING.
MercurySteam wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
^these
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Okay.
No, not OK.
Trust me, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Okay.
No, not OK.
Trust me, it's okay.
You mean in the grand scheme of things? Sure, it's basically nothing, being technically homeless is a much bigger concern of mine. But in the 'I'm about to blow up the car' scheme of things, it's pretty damn not ok.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Ok? Was it like downloaded to you computer? I mean what exactly is the problem here?

Also foxes are incapable of speech and the only thing they have ever given us is Yiff.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Yiff.
Vete pa la mierda hijo de puta.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:08 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Ok? Was it like downloaded to you computer? I mean what exactly is the problem here?

Also foxes are incapable of speech and the only thing they have ever given us is Yiff.
I always say that foxes make a yipping sound but no one ever listens.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

They mostly scream, really.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

I know right? Seriously these people are so uncultured.

DaveMustaine wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have intercourse with anyone's mother nor do I handle feces.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 am

One thing you should know about most of these bad Norwegian music videos that can be found, especially the ones made by the Ylvis brothers (the guys who made The Fox), is that they are supposed to be bad and stupid.
It's what I call good bad Norwegian humor, and it's very common here.

To be honest I'm surprised people from outside Norway even bothered to watch it.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:21 am

Daynel wrote:
One thing you should know about most of these bad Norwegian music videos that can be found, especially the ones made by the Ylvis brothers (the guys who made The Fox), is that they are supposed to be bad and stupid.

To be honest I'm surprised people from outside Norway even bothered to watch it.
OH MY GOD DAYNEL YOU DIDN'T JUST TRY TO TEACH US ABOUT IRONY.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 am

Daynel wrote:

What are you talking about?  It is an objectively great music video, no matter how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:10 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
objectively great
Does the owl ACH sent to impersonate you try to confuse us by using your god-status to spread self-contradicting messages into the brains of the average Futurecraft user, attempting to achieve the goal of minimizing the effectiveness of the anti-owl resistance, fr0st?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 am

There is no room in the Owl empire for run-on sentences.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 am

Wait, Fr0stm you aren't that owl that's been hanging around my window for the past few months.

If you are, I apologise for shooting you.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Daynel wrote:

What makes me want to go columbine is not the video itself, but that people actually like it.

_Shadowcat_ wrote:

DaveMustaine wrote:
I'm sorry but I don't have intercourse with anyone's mother nor do I handle feces.
Literally it's:
very bad words?:
But it's roughly equivalent to:
bad words again:

And yiff is pretty close to incest and scat, so the insult remains relevant.

Sage.

Last edited by DaveMustaine on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:58 pm

This isn't 4chan. However, 4chan is a real place and you are free to go back to there if you want to turn someplace into 4chan. Just don't let them know you are a child. That gets you banned.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
This isn't 4chan.  However, 4chan is a real place and you are free to go back to there if you want to turn someplace into 4chan.  Just don't let them know you are a child.  That gets you banned.
^this
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
This isn't 4chan.  However, 4chan is a real place and you are free to go back to there if you want to turn someplace into 4chan.  Just don't let them know you are a child.  That gets you banned.
First of all, 4cancer doesn't use Sage, I assume that's what you were talking about. Second of all, I went back to KRAUTCHAN and tried to get banned for being underage. The mods are apparently dead, because I could still post last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:27 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
First of all, 4cancer doesn't use Sage, I assume that's what you were talking about. Second of all, I went back to 4chan and tried to get banned for being underage. The mods are apparently dead, because I could still post last time I checked.
That's odd.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
First of all, 4cancer doesn't use Sage, I assume that's what you were talking about. Second of all, I went back to 4chan and tried to get banned for being underage. The mods are apparently dead, because I could still post last time I checked.
That's odd.
It is pretty odd. I never knew 4chan had mods.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
That's odd.
Not really, the mods there suck.

Edit: Yeah, it's about to die or something.

Kill me now. Screen10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill me now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill me now.   Kill me now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill me now.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: