Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks

Go down 
+5
MercurySteam
Tau
Keon
Luna
Tiel+
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Empty
PostSubject: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm

I made this group for people who think the Equestrian Coalition are completely misrepresenting what they stand for (just blatantly ignoring all the tenets of MLP) but don't particularly hate the show enough to join the opposition.

United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Logo10

Anthem:

Members:

Tiel - Taln Protectorate
Catsonmeth - TSFRM
Tau - Titusland Confederacy

Last edited by Tiel+ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:41 pm

That emblem is awesome.

Also, I'd like to join; the Equestrian Coalition is just one huge circlejerk.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Tau wrote:
That emblem is awesome.

Wow thats awkward...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Woo. Join for friendship guys. Better than the friendtrain and the friendbus, but not the friendplane.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
That emblem is awesome.

Wow thats awkward...
Don't get me wrong, I still like you guys... BUUUUUT I prefer to take the neutral side in an argument under most circumstances. Sorry 'bout that.

Also, SECRET SPY STUFF
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

The emblem confuses me. Is it... the profile of a face and the profile of a pony face in a circle with a pencil eraser behind it and three lines off to the sides or is there something I'm missing?

I'm all for militant neutrality though, I'm in. Do we kill everybody or nobody?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:16 am

Neutrality sounds good.
I´m surprised Tiel is here, though.
Positively surprised, that is.
I approve of this.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 am

Neutrality is rarity, and future hostility as they stated they are not allied to you , all they need is a reason to fight the EC, so I wouldn't be that glad Ivan ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:33 am

Iv121 wrote:
Neutrality is rarity, and future hostility as they stated they are not allied to you , all they need is a reason to fight the EC, so I wouldn't be that glad Ivan ...
Well, the only members are Tiel, MS and Tau.
Tiel might still join the EC (him not being accepted at first was mainly due to Luna still hating him for spying on her PMs back in the day) and the other two are [redacted] in the [redacted].
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:21 am

Well Tiel got enough military power to take on you and Luna combined ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 am

Iv121 wrote:
Well Tiel got enough military power to take on you and Luna combined ...
Are you still trying to win wars with the calculator?
This will be easier than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:38 am

That is only using a calculator, not including any possible tactics or traps that you will meet on your way, it is not up to me to know how he would use the resources given to him but he has them nevertheless. He will also gain at least an additional ally in here to support him and that means you will have hard time defeating him using your mere military strength. That was a little mistake I think you took, you made yourself round, average, equal from any direction resource wise but that also means you have no pointy edges, nothing to use against your opponents. A good balance is good but don't make all stats equal.

Best thing to do is to keep that alliance in mind when you plan what to do or gather up with more allies. I wonder how tiel plans to regard his older alliances however.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 am

Iv121 wrote:
That is only using a calculator, not including any possible tactics or traps that you will meet on your way, it is not up to me to know how he would use the resources given to him but he has them nevertheless. He will also gain at least an additional ally in here to support him and that means you will have hard time defeating him using your mere military strength. That was a little mistake I think you took, you made yourself round, average, equal from any direction resource wise but that also means you have no pointy edges, nothing to use against your opponents.  A good balance is good but don't make all stats equal.

Best thing to do is to keep that alliance in mind when you plan what to do or gather up with more allies. I wonder how tiel plans to regard his older alliances however.
As far as I know, Tiel is currently in no alliance.
He was in the SDI for mutual benefit, but left when he couldn´t afford the military tributes to the Strigiforme (not to mention he changed his faction afterwards).
I have a very precise plan what to do with the SDI (or the Strigiforme, considering NeoRome does no longer exist as a faction), and I´m hard at work to make sure the UGC has no interest in becoming hostile towards the EC. Tau and Mercury/catsonmeth (who Tiel appears to be joining up with if he refuses my proposal) both don´t have an alliance, but I don´t think the'd take part in an attack on the EC if Tiel was to make the UCoACN an actual alliance in the roleplay. For Tiel himself... His pointy edges may be just what we need, and he does definetly require some help with his social situation. (Not to mention I remember his sheet showing a relatively low economy, so the free trade zones between all EC members might also be interesting for him)
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 am

Problem is your economy is also only that - avarage, it won't benifit him as much as you think, but better than nothing. Solving it with diplomacy is definitly a good approach for you as then you won't have to fight him, he is not your enemy after all, for now ... however the owls are plotting.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 am

Iv121 wrote:
Problem is your economy is also only that - avarage, it won't benifit him as much as you think, but better than nothing. Solving it with diplomacy is definitly a good approach for you as then you won't have to fight him, he is not your enemy after all, for now ... however the owls are plotting.
I know they are plotting. That´s what I´m planning with.
I´ll let them plot.
I have no reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:25 am

MercurySteam wrote:
The emblem confuses me. Is it... the profile of a face and the profile of a pony face in a circle with a pencil eraser behind it and three lines off to the sides or is there something I'm missing?
It's an allegory for the inevitable fate of the galaxy and the necessity for action on our parts before our short time in this existence comes to an end.

And thank you for your input Iv.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 am

Your are talking of the arks aren't you ? Afraid of what's next to come ? Guess that means the EC is off your list for now ... It is true it is the least of our worries.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 am

What do the ARKs have to do with any of this?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am

Man that sounds like an intense Anime staring contest right here Razz

*Dramatic Voice*
"Don't you understand proto ?  They are coming, they are coming to purge the land and you cannot stop them, you cannot stop the future."
"But why Iv ?"
[You ask me ? Go ask Fen he's the one who came with that bright idea ...]
"Because no one understands me !"
"Cmon Iv you are not evil right ?"
"You don't understand me, I WON'T FORGIVE YOU ! UTN FLEET PUUUUUUUNCH !"

*Non-Dramatic voice*  Good thing I snatched that artefact Razz.

And yes if you followed all of that crap you know by now it doesn't make any sense either ...
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am

That made no sense, but I know exactly where you got all of that from.

And your UTN fleet punch is inferior to the ARK-D

Which I had forgotten about until now.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 am

Prototype wrote:

ARK ARK ARK, so many ARKs
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Luna wrote:
Prototype wrote:

Not to forget the ARK-class weapon platform (housing my moon buster) and the arcs (with c, refering to the parts of the current roleplay timeline)
Also, noone was talking about the ARKs until you mentioned them Iv.
You should listen to what people are talking about when they talk about other RP-players, diplomatics and galactic politics.
Because then noone is scared of the ARKs. there´s only [This message has been terminated by the Equestrian Intelligence Network. For further information please contact [redacted] or your local EIN agent. Thank you and have a nice day.]
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Well than keep your brawl with tiel if you want ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Luna wrote:
Prototype wrote:

Not to forget the ARK-class weapon platform (housing my moon buster) and the arcs (with c, refering to the parts of the current roleplay timeline)
Also, noone was talking about the ARKs until you mentioned them Iv.
You should listen to what people are talking about when they talk about other RP-players, diplomatics and galactic politics.
Because then noone is scared of the ARKs. there´s only [This message has been terminated by the Equestrian Intelligence Network. For further information please contact [redacted] or your local EIN agent. Thank you and have a nice day.]
I'm going to just take offense on behalf of prototype here - the ARKs are the end-all, be-all to every RP scenario. Nothing any of us have can stop them. Put that in your Futurecraft rule thread Very Happy

Anyway, first order of business - we gotta appoint a chairman! I nominate the TSFRM to act as a judicator in internal affairs.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I am incapable of taking offence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks   United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Coalition of Allianced Commonwealth Networks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next