Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 The Dedicated Argument Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am

Iv121 wrote:
Considering that it sound like a mere muttering about racial superiority.
Wait, so this is not a mere muttering about racial superiority...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 am

Desdenova wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Considering that it sound like a mere muttering about racial superiority.
Wait, so this is not a mere muttering about racial superiority...?
Ukrainians are the Ubermensch prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 am

TomažHostnik wrote:

Prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:51 am

Desdenova wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:

Prove me wrong.
Can't argue with that, brb commiting sudoku.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

The visible section of light falls where it does because that is more or less the peak output of the sun's blackbody radiation signature.
What does this have to do with racial superiority? Couldn't tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Its because black peope are ultra-violet !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Its because black peope are ultra-violet !
They would be infra red, not ultra violet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Its because black peope are ultra-violet !
I pissed myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Maybe there are both infra-red and ultra-violet black people who no fight a galaxy spanning battle for superiority ?

Though the ultra-violet makes more sense, you get a brown tint from the mere exposure to ultra-violet waves, no imagine you ARE ULTRAVIOLET YOURSELF !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
Must suck if you're an owl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
Must suck if you're an owl
At least if you´re a Cuuyth owl.
Unfortunately, my town has an owl on its banner, so I guess ACH is kinda having a say IRL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
Must suck if you're an owl
At least if you´re a Cuuyth owl.
Unfortunately, my town has an owl on its banner, so I guess ACH is kinda having a say IRL.
If I was an owl, I'd be screwed, I'm right handed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
In Sweden visiting a nationalist website at all puts you on blacklists and the cops show up at your house and puts you under house arrest. Isn't Ingsoc progressive equality wonderful?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:36 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
In Sweden visiting a nationalist website at all puts you on blacklists and the cops show up at your house and puts you under house arrest. Isn't Ingsoc progressive equality wonderful?
Well, they´d propably look out for you if you went out and shouted 'I view nationalist websites' in public, other than that, they got no way of finding that out anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
In Sweden visiting a nationalist website at all puts you on blacklists and the cops show up at your house and puts you under house arrest. Isn't Ingsoc progressive equality wonderful?
Well, they´d propably look out for you if you went out and shouted 'I view nationalist websites' in public, other than that, they got no way of finding that out anyway.
No, I got this from a Swede that had no reason to lie, they filter and blacklist the interwebz over there. All hail the Ministry of Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:43 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Prototype wrote:
TomažHostnik wrote:
Wait, you didn't mean to infer...
Never mind, I've spent too much time around racists.
You come from 4chan, you've spent time around a lot more than racists
It was krautchan, damn it. Pedos are(more or less) banned there.
Only pedos? still leaves a lot of scum...
But less illegal scum, unless you're Swedish, then being right wing is a death sentence.
Well, in Austria (where I am) being far right-wing is a prison sentence...
In Sweden visiting a nationalist website at all puts you on blacklists and the cops show up at your house and puts you under house arrest. Isn't Ingsoc progressive equality wonderful?
Well, they´d propably look out for you if you went out and shouted 'I view nationalist websites' in public, other than that, they got no way of finding that out anyway.
No, I got this from a Swede that had no reason to lie, they filter and blacklist the interwebz over there. All hail the Ministry of Love!
Well, that´s quite... extreme I guess.
Doesn´t change that heavy nationalism is not allowed in Austria.
Technically, if this website was running on an Austrian server, you´d have to be banned for being too far right-wing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
you´d have to be banned for being too far right-wing.
That already happened, apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:16 pm

TomažHostnik wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
you´d have to be banned for being too far right-wing.
That already happened, apparently.
I don´t know.
Why were you banned?
(seriously, I was beginning to be somewhat okay with his right-wing-ness when he got a ban out of nowhere)
Honestly, I think you´re okay as long as certain topics are avoided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomažHostnik
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Armageddon bound

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Why were you banned?
I DON'T KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dedicated Argument Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» we are renting with dedicated server co-lo in USA & UK
» ..::Dedicated server Rent With Voip Switch::..
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: