Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Dedicated Argument Thread

Go down 
+21
fr0stbyte124
Joel
ACH0225
Hierarch Fenway
NeueSlowenischeKunst
LaibachKunst
MercurySteam
Tau
Keon
Laibach
Luna
MrTargareyan
Last_Jedi_Standing
Delta
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Lightspeed
Pat Best
Caramell
Groot
Commander Error
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Tiel+ wrote:

Lust, sin
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

Lust, sin
What if you're not thinking of anyone/thing.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

Lust, sin
I don't think that would work out for guys...
and it is possible, but still very difficult
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
I disagree about your agreement.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
I disagree about your agreement.
Why?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Tiel+ wrote:

Nothing good comes of masturbation, just trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

Lust, sin
You mean like wet dream? That's not a sin, just an accident.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 pm

People should be able to do what they want, m'kay?
That was annoying.  Don't do it again.
Y'all need to learn some respect.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 am

I have a firm grasp of my argument on the subject of masturbation. I think we need to get seriously anal about this. We need to think long and hard about the measures we can take, stop beating around the bush, stop stroking our egos, and, most importantly, stop spewing little white lies about our true angle on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 am

I see what you did there....
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am

Quadraxis wrote:
I see what you did there....
How, do you have a blacklight?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 am

Oh an interesting fact, in the bible as well as in many cultures at a time a newborn infant is not considered a human until a age of 40 days, that is because many infants didn't survive that time and died for various reasons, there was no requirement for a burial and for mourning ceremonies. That means that abortion is in fact legal and not considered a crime at least in the old testament.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
Are you in my english class
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:30 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Are you in my english class
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
The Salem witch burnings? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Hangings. Burnings seems rather counterintuitive, seems like it would just 'remind them of home', or at least that was the logic then.

Though knowing you, you probably say they never happened. Everything that paints the Catholic Church in a bad light is either a lie or historically twisted, amirite?
Back to top Go down
LaibachKunst

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Hangings. Burnings seems rather counterintuitive, seems like it would just 'remind them of home', or at least that was the logic then.

Though knowing you, you probably say they never happened. Everything that paints the Catholic Church in a bad light is either a lie or historically twisted, amirite?
>Salem witch trials
>Catholic
uwotladchapm7?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Protestant*

Christianity, at any rate. It's not like Catholics didn't themselves believe in witchcraft at the time.
Back to top Go down
LaibachKunst

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Catholics believe in witchcraft
The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 37093121
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote :
Among the Catholics, Protestants, and secular leadership of the European Late Medieval/Early Modern period, fears about witchcraft rose to fever pitch, and sometimes led to large-scale witch-hunts. Throughout this time, it was increasingly believed that Christianity was engaged in an apocalyptic battle against the Devil and his secret army of witches, who had entered into a diabolical pact. In total, tens or hundreds of thousands of people were executed, and others were imprisoned, tortured, banished, and had lands and possessions confiscated. The majority of those accused were women, though in some regions the majority were men. Accusations of witchcraft were often combined with other charges of heresy against such groups as the Cathars and Waldensians.

The Malleus Maleficarum, (Latin for "Hammer of The Witches) was an infamous witch-hunting manual written in 1486 by two German monks, Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger. It was used by both Catholics and Protestants for several hundred years, outlining how to identify a witch, what makes a woman more likely than a man to be a witch, how to put a witch on trial, and how to punish a witch.
The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 -come-10
Back to top Go down
LaibachKunst

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Quote :
Among the Catholics, Protestants, and secular leadership of the European Late Medieval/Early Modern period, fears about witchcraft rose to fever pitch, and sometimes led to large-scale witch-hunts. Throughout this time, it was increasingly believed that Christianity was engaged in an apocalyptic battle against the Devil and his secret army of witches, who had entered into a diabolical pact. In total, tens or hundreds of thousands of people were executed, and others were imprisoned, tortured, banished, and had lands and possessions confiscated. The majority of those accused were women, though in some regions the majority were men. Accusations of witchcraft were often combined with other charges of heresy against such groups as the Cathars and Waldensians.

The Malleus Maleficarum, (Latin for "Hammer of The Witches) was an infamous witch-hunting manual written in 1486 by two German monks, Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger. It was used by both Catholics and Protestants for several hundred years, outlining how to identify a witch, what makes a woman more likely than a man to be a witch, how to put a witch on trial, and how to punish a witch.
The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 -come-10
Source on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   The Dedicated Argument Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dedicated Argument Thread
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next