Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 The Dedicated Argument Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Lust, sin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Lust, sin
What if you're not thinking of anyone/thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Lust, sin
What if you're not thinking of anyone/thing.
I don't think that would work out for guys...
and it is possible, but still very difficult
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 17
Location : Ancapistan

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1473
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 20
Location : A Death World, stopping a Waaagh!

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
I disagree about your agreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Your Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
Luna wrote:
Lust, sin
Non, sense
Agreed
I disagree about your agreement.
Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Nothing good comes of masturbation, just trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Where do you stand on masturbation?

It seems like that'd be a good way to prevent extramarital sex.
Lust, sin
What if you're not thinking of anyone/thing.
You mean like wet dream? That's not a sin, just an accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 pm

People should be able to do what they want, m'kay?
That was annoying.  Don't do it again.
Y'all need to learn some respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 am

I have a firm grasp of my argument on the subject of masturbation. I think we need to get seriously anal about this. We need to think long and hard about the measures we can take, stop beating around the bush, stop stroking our egos, and, most importantly, stop spewing little white lies about our true angle on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 am

I see what you did there....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am

Quadraxis wrote:
I see what you did there....
How, do you have a blacklight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 am

Oh an interesting fact, in the bible as well as in many cultures at a time a newborn infant is not considered a human until a age of 40 days, that is because many infants didn't survive that time and died for various reasons, there was no requirement for a burial and for mourning ceremonies. That means that abortion is in fact legal and not considered a crime at least in the old testament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
Are you in my english class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:30 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
Are you in my english class
Yes.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 66
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
We're reading The Crucible, and holy crap...I can't say I'm so tolerant of religion right now
The Salem witch burnings? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Hangings. Burnings seems rather counterintuitive, seems like it would just 'remind them of home', or at least that was the logic then.

Though knowing you, you probably say they never happened. Everything that paints the Catholic Church in a bad light is either a lie or historically twisted, amirite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaibachKunst
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Hangings. Burnings seems rather counterintuitive, seems like it would just 'remind them of home', or at least that was the logic then.

Though knowing you, you probably say they never happened. Everything that paints the Catholic Church in a bad light is either a lie or historically twisted, amirite?
>Salem witch trials
>Catholic
uwotladchapm7?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Protestant*

Christianity, at any rate. It's not like Catholics didn't themselves believe in witchcraft at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaibachKunst
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Catholics believe in witchcraft

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote :
Among the Catholics, Protestants, and secular leadership of the European Late Medieval/Early Modern period, fears about witchcraft rose to fever pitch, and sometimes led to large-scale witch-hunts. Throughout this time, it was increasingly believed that Christianity was engaged in an apocalyptic battle against the Devil and his secret army of witches, who had entered into a diabolical pact. In total, tens or hundreds of thousands of people were executed, and others were imprisoned, tortured, banished, and had lands and possessions confiscated. The majority of those accused were women, though in some regions the majority were men. Accusations of witchcraft were often combined with other charges of heresy against such groups as the Cathars and Waldensians.

The Malleus Maleficarum, (Latin for "Hammer of The Witches) was an infamous witch-hunting manual written in 1486 by two German monks, Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger. It was used by both Catholics and Protestants for several hundred years, outlining how to identify a witch, what makes a woman more likely than a man to be a witch, how to put a witch on trial, and how to punish a witch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaibachKunst
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Quote :
Among the Catholics, Protestants, and secular leadership of the European Late Medieval/Early Modern period, fears about witchcraft rose to fever pitch, and sometimes led to large-scale witch-hunts. Throughout this time, it was increasingly believed that Christianity was engaged in an apocalyptic battle against the Devil and his secret army of witches, who had entered into a diabolical pact. In total, tens or hundreds of thousands of people were executed, and others were imprisoned, tortured, banished, and had lands and possessions confiscated. The majority of those accused were women, though in some regions the majority were men. Accusations of witchcraft were often combined with other charges of heresy against such groups as the Cathars and Waldensians.

The Malleus Maleficarum, (Latin for "Hammer of The Witches) was an infamous witch-hunting manual written in 1486 by two German monks, Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger. It was used by both Catholics and Protestants for several hundred years, outlining how to identify a witch, what makes a woman more likely than a man to be a witch, how to put a witch on trial, and how to punish a witch.
Source on that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dedicated Argument Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dedicated Argument Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» we are renting with dedicated server co-lo in USA & UK
» ..::Dedicated server Rent With Voip Switch::..
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: