Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

LOOKING FOR A GAME

Go down 
+7
fr0stbyte124
Last_Jedi_Standing
Hierarch Fenway
Tiel+
ACH0225
Ivan2006
Lightspeed
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:30 am

Were i can mine,buy ships or create then,fund a corporation [Duh] and etcetera.

Or a Space RTS. Or Simulator
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:44 am

I've heard of this mod for Minecraft that's WIP that sounds like that. It think its called Futurecraft or something.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 am

I recently discovered this game called 'Carrier Command' (re)made by the guys behind Arma. It looks really cool and is currently on sale.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I've heard of this mod for Minecraft that's WIP that sounds like that. It think its called Futurecraft or something.
Sounds dumb.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:28 am

Try Shores of Hazeron. If you can get past some of the bugs and weird art style, it has all you need (empire making, ship building/designing, city building, mining, war, pirates, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Moved to off-topic area.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 am

What exactly is the division between Member's Lounge and Off Topic, anyway? Does Member's Lounge have to be Futurecraft or forum related?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
What exactly is the division between Member's Lounge and Off Topic, anyway?  Does Member's Lounge have to be Futurecraft or forum related?
^that is why there only is a members lounge in the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:15 pm

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/47055/high-frontier

A tad outdated, but still a great game. It's hard to find, costs about $60 on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Sins of a Solar Empire?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Yeah, Sins sounds about what you want. The interplanetary travel is crap, though.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Laibach wrote:
The interplanetary travel is crap, though.
Unless you're Vasari
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Laibach wrote:
The interplanetary travel is crap, though.
Unless you're Vasari
^This
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 pm

>suggesting anyone would play anything other than glorious vasari master race
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Eat my telekinetic blasts, you underevolved worms!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:
I WELCOME YOU TO MY BED OH GLORIOUS VASARI CONQUISTADORS
WHAT A GENEROUS OFFER!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
BOOM POW KABLOOIE!
WHAT'S THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY BOMBERS BLOWING UP YOUR SHIPS!
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 pm

>Not killing the Xeno scum

I don't have Rebellion, and I don't play Vasari, can they jump to any world they have Line of sight to? Or what.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Laibach wrote:

I don't have Rebellion, and I don't play Vasari, can they jump to any world they have Line of sight to? Or what.
They've got a whole bunch of phase-space related bonuses.
They don't need to be at the very edge of a gravity well to phase jump ( I think they can be 33% closer to the planet than other races )
They've got phase nodes that create artificial phase lanes between any two planets in a solar system.
They've got capital ships that can act as phase nodes which act with the other phase nodes, giving them the ability to reinforce or escape any planet in a system very rapidly.
Their ultimate weapon, the Kostura cannon, disables all of a planet's orbital structures AND creates a phase node, making it defenseless and allowing them to jump their fleet to it, so basically they can disable your homeworld's defenses, jump to it from the other side of a system with their entire fleet, completely bypassing your borders.

The loyalist Titan can also spawn phase nodes. The Vasari rebels can allow allied teams to use their phase node networks.
They've also got a tech that allows them to see ALL phase space travel happening in the entire map, so they can track all fleet movement.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Laibach wrote:

They don't need to be at the very edge of a gravity well to phase jump ( I think they can be 33% closer to the planet than other races )
They've got phase nodes that create artificial phase lanes between any two planets in a solar system.
They've got capital ships that can act as phase nodes which act with the other phase nodes, giving them the ability to reinforce or escape any planet in a system very rapidly.
Their ultimate weapon, the Kostura cannon, disables all of a planet's orbital structures AND creates a phase node, making it defenseless and allowing them to jump their fleet to it, so basically they can disable your homeworld's defenses, jump to it from the other side of a system with their entire fleet, completely bypassing your borders.

The loyalist Titan can also spawn phase nodes. The Vasari rebels can allow allied teams to use their phase node networks.
They've also got a tech that allows them to see ALL phase space travel happening in the entire map, so they can track all fleet movement.
Holy crap, I need to get Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Laibach wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Laibach wrote:

Holy crap, I need to get Rebellion.
Aside from the Titans, they can do all these things in Trinity
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Yeah, logically speaking I should be your worst enemy, pat.

But I fall back to the time-proven aphorism, Advent OP.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:

The should be, I'm just better at Sins than everyone I know.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:

The should be, I'm just better at Sins than everyone I know.
Disturbingly better, I don't see how you micromanage so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOOKING FOR A GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME   LOOKING FOR A GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR A GAME
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next