Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

What are we going to do about technology?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General

PostSubject: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:20 am

I sort of remember a tier system being talked about, but I don't remember anything definite being said. Is there any sort of plan for that, or does is still need to be developed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 am

Tiel wrote some stuff that was sort of expanded upon and most people thought what we ended up with was good enough. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:42 am

Alright, thanks. I'll read that in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 am

Also a newer idea where I managed to eliminate every problem anyone ever had with it, being more accurate about the research system. (until it died)
http://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t1433-research-idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Alright, I read Ivan and Tiels things, and, if I understand everyone correctly, it seems like some sort of tier system is agreed upon, and how research will be done is agreed on. But, my question is, what kind of setting are we going for? Artifical gravity, construction bots, and FTL are core features, but what other technology is going to be included?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Laibach wrote:
But, my question is, what kind of setting are we going for? Artifical gravity, construction bots, and FTL are core features, but what other technology is going to be included?
Other things are fluff that the vast majority of will be decided upon when we actually have things like artificial gravity and FTL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Laibach wrote:
But, my question is, what kind of setting are we going for? Artifical gravity, construction bots, and FTL are core features, but what other technology is going to be included?
Other things are fluff that the vast majority of will be decided upon when we actually have things like artificial gravity and FTL.
I'd rather do it now, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do about technology?   

Back to top Go down

What are we going to do about technology?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: