Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Strigiforme War

Go down 
+14
superninjakiwi
MrTargareyan
Laibach
ACH0225
Joel
Soul of Jack
Julo
Emperor_Revan
Ljubljana
Luna
Groot
Tiel+
MercurySteam
Hierarch Fenway
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Double breakout?

The Strigiforme War - Page 6 _gif__dis_gun_b_gud__by_aartboy-d5cp797
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
-Message to: U.S.S Guardian-

Your assistance in tracking the fleet's location was useful; we suspect their destination is their rallying point.

Unfortunately, you were late in engaging the fleet, and Theta Cyndi is a complete loss. Had you arrived earlier, the colonists might have had more time to escape. This will be marked down on your record.

The Sol system is taken care of for now. You are instructed to head to Chi Ceti, which has been in a communications blackout for the past 72 hours. We suspect the worst, so expect resistance. We don't know whether the Strigiforme or Equestrians are behind it.

-END-
- All Hands,prepare for the jump. This is not a drill.

The message was being repeated over and over.
On the mess hall...

- So,i let then slip pass our guns. Damn,that was close!
- And you keep talking about your kill count on the board,eh Angel?
- You guys cannot keep up with me.

Lightspeed by the table accidentaly let a dose of whisky fall on the feet of Angel,one of the Black Widow Special Ops. Pilot. Always flying the "F-189 Hunter" stealth fighter,they are very proud [And Egocentrical Assholes].

- What is that i am smelling..hm...a rookie huh? I think that you are in the wrong place. This is the table for the big boys,nugget. I want you to

Angel put his finger on Lightspeed face. Lightspeed knock him down with a single punch.

-SHUT UP,YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I AM THE LEADER OF THE VOID DEVILS. I AM NOT A IDIOT LIKE YOU,MOTHERFUCKER.YOU WERE STANDING THERE WHILE A PLANET HAS BEEN HARASSED. NEVER TALK TO ME. IF YOU DO,I SWEAR THAT I WILL KILL YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I AM BEING VERY CLEAR,AND I MEAN FUCKING CRYSTAL CLEAR ABOUT THAT!

-Lieutenant! Stand down!

A officer hold lightspeed.

-We are going for the next mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Guardian arrive,the place was a quiet. Too quiet.

- Admiral,no enemy on sensors.
- Strange...the bastards never give us peace.
- What are the orders?
- Stand on yellow alert. And send patrols around the area. What is our ready squads?
- The Yellowjackets and the Diamondbacks.
- Send the Yellowjackets for the first 4 hours patrol shift. We need to be alert.
- Sir,yes sir. No traces of our boys but...wait,what is that?

A small Equestrian patrol group [Fighters]was passing by. Maybe a recoinesance fleet was nearby.
-Sir,what are your orders?
-Let then pass. And pray for they do not see us. Activate the DARKSTAR STEALTH SYSTEM scrambler and wait.

Soon the patrols around the request system began to fly. That was quiet and nice system,but soon would be like the devil asshole. Lightspeed was waiting his shift around the launching tube.

-Admiral,we will have some reinforcement coming.
- So,what are we expecting?
- Appears that we will have to hold the system on our on waiting for the reinforcements. The Midway class fleet carrier "Kilimanjaro" will arrive with 2 Bengal-class lightcarriers later.
- Why the hell is the ConfedĀ“ using so many carriers? They have big ships and we have big ships to carry small ships. It would be better to trow peanuts at then and hope for the best.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I DONT WANT A FUCKING POWERFULL FLEET THERE. Maybe a scouting flootila of 7 ships [Frigates and Corvettes] that were harassing a colony nearby,because the main force is going to help the occupation of Earth. Please,be gentle.And maybe one day i can work with the Error ship.

INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC FOR THE HUMAN SIDE OF THE RP
Spoiler:

Last edited by lightspeed12 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 pm

-Aboard U.S.S Guardian-

The data display was malfunctioning. Or it appeared to be. The technician couldn't make any sense of it.

But it was showing extreme concentrations of dark matter and dark energy in the system. Huge clumps... that resembled ships. Impossible. The technician switched his data display to the FTL drive.

Which was malfunctioning too. Dark energy. The thing would not spool up. They were trapped. Just as he made the observation, the Equestrian patrol simply vanished. Off all sensors, records, everything. Visual contact was lost. Communications scrambled for a second before reverting to previous states, and the dark energy signatures vanished.

But the patrol wasn't there. It wasn't the dark energy that bothered him. It was the lack of contact of ANYTHING that bothered him. He sighed and signed off. Someone else could figure it out, he wanted a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 am

Quadraxis wrote:

-Aboard U.S.S Guardian-

The data display was malfunctioning. Or it appeared to be. The technician couldn't make any sense of it.

But it was showing extreme concentrations of dark matter and dark energy in the system. Huge clumps... that resembled ships. Impossible. The technician switched his data display to the FTL drive.

Which was malfunctioning too. Dark energy. The thing would not spool up. They were trapped. Just as he made the observation, the Equestrian patrol simply vanished. Off all sensors, records, everything. Visual contact was lost. Communications scrambled for a second before reverting to previous states, and the dark energy signatures vanished.

But the patrol wasn't there. It wasn't the dark energy that bothered him. It was the lack of contact of ANYTHING that bothered him. He sighed and signed off. Someone else could figure it out, he wanted a drink.
OOC: DARKSTAR STEALTH IN THE ENEMY HANDS? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. Now,tell me a hint so i can do something.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:57 am

"All hands, brace for emergency jump."

Odysseus' jump drive groaned, and after the moment of transit dizziness, Mark blinked and checked the starmap. Sol, all right. Orbiting Venus. He began issuing orders.

"Tell those Shadow Angel lot if they go blow up some Equestrians, they might not be hanged after the war. Scramble our own interceptors, and see if any of these bloody guns will work. Oh, and evacuate and depressurize all non-critical areas." He slapped a switch. "Scramble alert, get our birds in the air. Oh, and if the Demon Riders' CO would come to the bridge, I have an offer for you."

He turned to watch the tactical displays as the ship groaned and the engines rumbled to life, shoving the creaking hulk onto an intercept course.

[OOC] Fenway, dun be fooled. No guns, half-dead engines, and a lot of hull damage, but the Odysseus has spent several years being reinforced by pirates and smugglers. go ahead, toss nukes. I dare you Razz [/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 am

After a while,the "reinforcements" arrive at the system were the Guardian was.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Admiral,we got a incoming jump signature.
- Who is it this time?
- Friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sight of the carriers uniting was beautyfull. At least,they could give some hope in a sea of despair. The D.S.S Paragon,sister ship of the Guardian and the two assistant carriers Marjorie and Greysword [Bengal class light carriers]were there.

- Why are you here?
- Well,we got too late on the defense of the Theta system.
-...What happened?
- What the birds do best. Kill everyone.
- Ā At least now we are here together. Expect squadron games to sheer up everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the mess hall,'lightspeed" was quietly on a corner. Another pilot,"Hawk" approches and sit by him,drinking something.

- A man canĀ“t commune with his drink alone?

Says lightspeed turning his face to the pilot.

- Hey kid,i did not see the "Do not disturb" sign. WhatĀ“s up?
- Dallas was lost on the battle...and before we commited to fight one hundred percent,one for one,one for all.
- Yeah yeah. I know the feel...i lost 2 bunkbed mates in one mission. I did not eat. I did not sleep. But you know what? We fly with death on our wings the entire time. And its for us to make difference. What we do here is damn important,kid. Its for us to burn the feather of the bastards and transform the cats in furballs. So get on with it,lets drink!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THe Carriers were coordenating system scans and limited mining on asteroids for raw materials and maybe water and fuel. Sure,the carriers formed a battlegroup and the Freedom-class "Guardian" is capable of operating alone deep in enemy territory,but grabbing the resources would grant a better foothold,and better have large reserves than none at all. The bombers created minefields around the probable Ā jump nodes and the reinforcements were the 1st Bomber squadron,the Black Widow in weight,the Diamondbacks,the Skull squadron [S.M.S] and the minor squadrons "without recognition"

Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Admiral Sinclair to the Midway.
- I get you Guardian,what is the nature of your message?
- Earth is being attacked in this exact moment,why we are not there to reinforce?
- Maybe because there is a pirate ship helping then? Also i have some orders,but i cannot talk about it here. Meet me on the Greysword and we will talk later about what we are carrying.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 am

The Strigiforme battlegroup arrived at Epsilon Eridani, splaying red light around their egress. What they saw astounded them; almost 130 ships, among them were multiple dreadnoughts, carriers, and the massive flagship 'Cuuythiic'. Tiiv was promptly hailed by the flagship, it's captain being Tiiv's rival, Cyyriic.

"Commander Tiiv, I want your combat logs and an inventory list, then report your ships with damage to the mobile drydock."

"Aye, commander."

Tiiv frankly hated Cyyriic, due to an altercation that led to Cyyriic taking Tiiv's promotion, leaving him in a rut at his current position. Tiiv should have been the commander of the fleet, not Cyyriic.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 am

Odysseus and her fighter wing began sweeping the Sol system for the Equestrian ships that were presumably there. Mark stood in the CIC, coordinating the various pirate and smuggler groups, as his XO rushed around managing repairs and damage control.

"Commander. Contact at 2-7-0 relative, 0-1-0 positive inclination, range 205,900 kilometers. IFF/ID pings as nonresponsive."
"Helm, come about. 2-7-0 relative, inclination 0-1-0. Half power. Fighter wings, adjust for intercept."

As the aging carrier did a wingover and headed towards the (Equestrian pretty pl0x Fen) ships, the fighters and interceptors swung around and rocketed forward, stabbing out with their attack radars, searching.

Mark was overpressured. Trying to manage the fighters, flight-deck, and the Demon Riders' commander, he was issuing orders rapidly.
"Helm, give me all available speed. Weapons, heat up the ASROCs, or however many we have left. Frankie, if you can scramble your Demon bombers, there's bloody horses to kill. Comms, contact that Terran carrier. I'd like to talk to it's commander."

The comms man linked to the U.S.S. Guardian and put Markus on.

"This is Commander Markus Korriman of the independent carrier Odysseus. We have located what appears to be an Equestrian stealth ship. Relaying location, projected course, and speed. If you can lend a hand, the pirates working with me won't shoot you after this ****ing war ends."
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am

Dark matter began spiking up around the Guardian again, as well as dark energy. Sensors began scrambling before shutting off, as well as every other system. The ship-shaped dark matter concentrations appeared briefly.

Then, everything went black. For a full five seconds, there was no light in the system.

When it returned, the D.S.S Paragon was split in half, flaming. It was destroyed by some sort of explosion. And the two other support carriers were nowhere to be seen. They simply vanished. Nothing responded to hails, except one channel.

It briefly connected. Eerie laughter floated out of it, something out of a nightmare film, before shutting off.

OOC: Lightspeed, I take this that you don't know what anomaly-34 is. Man in black.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Mark looked up at the tactical board. "Confirm something just blasted 3 carriers and still managed to have the sensor signature of a ****ing pony d**k?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 pm

OOC: I'd like to leave the RP. It was fun, but I found it turned out the part of proto and me (Prison break) got seperated from the others and then died.
Also I prefer the style of Empire-RP more. Bye, then.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:09 pm

OOC: @Ivan, sorry for not continuing my part, but I'm slightly doing a university visit, so I haven't quite got chance to hold up my end, I can continue tomorrow when I get back.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 pm

D'riqnar smiled, "Silence" was fully repaired; he watched the light seep into the cockpit as the shipyards protective plating unfurled. A cruel warmth grew within him as the engines roared to life; and the ship shot forward. He wanted revenge, "ask D'laria for a little present" he told his comms officer; the ship manouvered towards the orbital dock; and awaited a response from the Empress.

//Transmission to D'laria (fenway)//
Requesting permission for an accompaniment of 2 Tyrant class Juggernauts on a border hostilities mission towards the Librarians.
//end//
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Prototype wrote:
OOC: @Ivan, sorry for not continuing my part, but I'm slightly doing a university visit, so I haven't quite got chance to hold up my end, I can continue tomorrow when I get back.
OOC: Nah, I kinda lost interest, honestly...
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:30 pm

- This is the Paragon! We have to-

THe last words of a lost soul were not heard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S.S Guardian was on red alert,making all fighters return to the mothership.

-I read you,Odysseus. I am sending a squad to help you[Use the squad at your discretion,but at the end of your turn you send then back to us. You can choose on your RP if will be fighter [Killer Bee] or Bomber [Postman] squadron]. We have lost 6000 souls right now. Appears that the Devil himself is getting his pleasure of seeing humans being killed. And then someone ask me where is god. Fuck you,ALL MIGHTY MOTHERFUCKER! Look,Odysseus,we have lost 1 Supercarrier and 2 light carriers,so we,i think that we are really fucked.

The Admiral punched the table,trying to hold his semblance at the front of his crew.

- Everyone,i want analogical probes around ASAP. I want every critical system checked. And then check it again! Send a word to the ConfedĀ“ that we lost the Paragon.

-But..sir..

-Send it. I need a drink...someone bring me something to drink!

- Aye aye,sir.

The entire crew was scared. Even the veteran Admiral Sinclair,war hero and bearer of the Sol Honor Cross medal,was being pushed too hard. How could a powerful carrier being destroyed by nothing?.

The Carrier operations were resumed to a certain extent. What could be salvaged from the destroyed carriers were transformed in automatic turrets with the cheap computer parts and the knowledge of the engineers.being placed around a perimeter. The system Chi was at least,in peace and secure. But everyone knows that war,war never changes and the hell is at our doorstep. What the Paragon was carrying was the schematics of the new F908 Vampire space superiority fighter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I dont know what is anomaly 34. And i think that is FUCKING OPĀ“.HUMANITY IS ALREADY FUCKED FROM ALL SIDES. SEND THIS ANOMALY 34 AT THE BIRDS TOO,DAMNIT.I WANT A DAMN CANNON THAT SHOOTS ANOMALY 34 . Why is everything working out for human extinction? Why NOTHING can be done?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

IF you need explanation...

Anomaly 34 is the Man in Black. The Man in Black is a mysterious entity; Nobody is really sure what 'he' is, or where he came from. He has appeared constantly in all empires, and until the Gamma Incident, had not been known by the Federation. His motives are unsure; he seems to be unpredictable, though his targets seem to have common themes; Normally impenetrable fortresses, hostile worlds. His actions are often even more bizarre- He doesn't attack outright, but seems to wear down the facility from within, slowly, but surely. The Gamma Incident is the only example of an outright attack. His actions aren't necessarily hostile. He may be some sort of researcher, or explorer, accidentally causing problems where he treads. He may be from an alternate dimension; nobody knows. He doesn't necessarily cause destruction, but it is invariably the result.

If he indeed runs "experiments" then I don't think he appreciates outside intrusion.

EDIT: Lightspeed you obviously haven't read the RP from before you started. Even the OWLS dare not interfere, they took a wide berth through a heavily-fortified industrial world.

I'm sorry to see you go Ivan. I guess the Equestrians are going to be all destroyed then. Sorry. No more pony-playing in the Federation universe.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:

Also I prefer the style of Empire-RP more. Bye, then.
Agreed!
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:42 pm

The quiet whisper of air moving out of the Flintlock's cramped hangar bay was picked up by Aras's external helmet mics. Eventually, the air left and the room was silent. She brought up her communications screen and opened a local channel to the six others standing behind her and to Thorpe in the cockpit.

"Jack, what's our ETA?" She said, breaking the silence.

"'Bout a minute, commander. We're comin' in pretty fast, it'll be a hard fall." Thorpe replied.

Aras checked her pressure gauge, 0 atm. "Open the bay doors. Everyone else, secure your drag rails."

She fastened her suit tether to an overhead rail that led to the slowly-parting doors of the hangar, then looked behind her to the rest of her team. Two control booms sprouted from the thruster pack on her back, she manipulated the arms so that the controls were at a comfortable position. She held to the controls as her mission clock counted down to 0, exhaled and pulled herself to the mouth of the room.

"From the time we exit to when we make contact with the station, I want radio silence. They'll be listening."

Aras thumbed the throttle of her thruster controls and she accelerated into empty space. She looked back and saw the silhouette of the Flintlock shrinking and six black dots moving into formation behind her. The pack adjusted to counter her movements as she shifted to face the station. The markers on her HUD that maked her trajectory shifted slightly and turned red. Halfway there. She dialed back the forward thrust and pulled on the attitude yolk, spinning so that her feet were facing the ever-growing prison complex, then throttled up again and began decelerating. A few seconds passed and the station raced toward her. She cut the thrust and braced for impact. The control sticks retracted back into the pack as she made contact with a hull panel. She crouched on the metal, waiting for her team, then felt six thuds through her armor as they crashed down around her. Standing and looking around, making sure everyone was alive, she pointed to the Twins, who had landed less than three meters away from each other.

"Ari, get into the system and find a map. Alex, prep a charge." Aras said.

Alex, the twin notorious for his demolition expertise, began scanning the metal for a weak point. Ari, the hacker, tapped at his datapad. "Aye, commander." They said in unison.

"And be quick."

"Got it." A picture of the station's internal structure appeared in Aras's helmet. "There ya go, com."

Alex put away his scanner and took out a torch, which he used to create a perfect, glowing circle in the metal plate. He then removed from a slot in the back of his suit a wad of explosive and a large, flat uranium composite plate. He shaped the explosive onto the plate and stuck it onto the middle of the circle. He swept a hand over the circle, warning everyone away, then stepped back and extracted a detonator from a pocket. He detonated the explosive and the uranium weight flew out from the station. The circle of metal drifted from the hull plate, expelled by the gust of air rushing out of the station.

"Good. Everybody in." Aras said as she walked toward the hole and swung inside. She planted her feet on the access tunnel floor and drew one of her pistols.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Hey! People explicitly leaving the RP! That's a first.

Alright, I guess i'm closing this. Sorry other players, the main players decided to quit.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Mark directed the Guardian's fighters to join his own in battering an Equestrian ship.

"Comms, relay the following to Terra: Unknown anomaly has destroyed several Terran vessels. Anomaly of unknown nature. Advise repair and rescue vessels dispatch to U.S.S. Guardian. End."
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Can we please have an RP that lives for more than its first few fucking days?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
Hey! People explicitly leaving the RP! That's a first.

Alright, I guess i'm closing this. Sorry other players, the main players decided to quit.
Who quit? Ivan was doing fuck-all, and light should have read the stuff before. Besides, can't they make new characters?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Empire RP's coming back? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Empire RP's coming back? Probably not.
Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:02 pm

OOC: I still want to play. PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strigiforme War   The Strigiforme War - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strigiforme War
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next