Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

super weapon...............maybe

Go down 
+15
Tau
Tiel+
Avenger_7
ectrimble20
Keon
tonyri
GroundBurg_Coder13
Cool3303
GLaDOS
Danice123
The Schmetterling
fr0stbyte124
Shiva
ACH0225
Burnttoaster
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

super weapon...............maybe Empty
PostSubject: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm

I've look though the idea centre and haven't found this idea so I think it hasn't been covers

so I saw some where if a drop of antimatter hit a drop of matter a huge nuke size explosion happens some basically my suggestion is a antimatter bomb and/or missile and maybe with a larger amount there could be some kind of antimatter super weapon

the hard part in making this weapon would be be getting the antimatter I don't know how to get some but I'm sure some one can think of something
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:
I've look though the idea centre and haven't found this idea so I think it hasn't been covers

so I saw some where if a drop of antimatter hit a drop of matter a huge nuke size explosion happens some basically my suggestion is a antimatter bomb and/or missile and maybe with a larger amount there could be some kind of antimatter super weapon

the hard part in making this weapon would be be getting the antimatter I don't know how to get some but I'm sure some one can think of something

A drop of what sort of antimatter? Anti-hydrogen, anti-oxygen, anti-uranium, the further down on the periodic table, the longer it takes to make, and a single "drop" of anti hydrogen would only make an explosion the size of 1 kilo of C4.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

A drop of what sort of antimatter? Anti-hydrogen, anti-oxygen, anti-uranium, the further down on the periodic table, the longer it takes to make, and a single "drop" of anti hydrogen would only make an explosion the size of 1 kilo of C4.
I don't know all I saw was a drop of antimatter meets a drop of matter and really big boom happens Sorry I have to break this to you now but I'm not a physicist

Last edited by Burnttoaster on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 pm

You're barely speaking English, of course you're not a physicist.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 pm

He could have been a German physicist.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
He could have been a German physicist.

Or a Russian. Or from North Korea. Or from the USA.

Just joking.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

I don't know all I saw was a drop of antimatter meets a drop of matter and really big boom happens Sorry I have to break this to you now but I'm not a physicist

YOU LIED TO ME!?!? Ya, the Swiss have around a quarter milligram of anti-hydrogen, and they just poke it with magnetic forces and radiation. The total anti-matter in the world equals about a half gram, and thats an explosion like a grenade. Not a nuke
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

YOU LIED TO ME!?!? Ya, the Swiss have around a quarter milligram of anti-hydrogen, and they just poke it with magnetic forces and radiation. The total anti-matter in the world equals about a half gram, and thats an explosion like a grenade. Not a nuke

Nine and a half more grams and we can get to mars in a month according to Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Notice how any one can contribute to Wikipedia. Including that hobo you saw across the street this morning.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Don't care. Wikipedia is better than most of my textbooks.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

daman200 wrote:
Notice how any one can contribute to Wikipedia. Including that hobo you saw across the street this morning.
Notice how any one can contribute to the Futurecraft Forums. Including that hobo you saw across the street this morning.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Ah! Clever, clever, Doctor.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

daman200 wrote:
Ah! Clever, clever, Doctor.

I thought of it after I made the post, then had to edit it before anyone saw.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Antimatter   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 am

The probability to get Antimatter (you must fire an Elektron at any Stuff to get it) is 1 to 1million and it turns any Atom it touches into an Energy
How would you transport it Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Put a antimatter generator on your ship! PROBLEM SOLVED!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
The probability to get Antimatter (you must fire an Elektron at any Stuff to get it) is 1 to 1million and it turns any Atom it touches into an Energy
How would you transport it Question Question Question Question Question Question

With magnetism, duh. Also, electron is not spelled with a k.
Back to top Go down
GroundBurg_Coder13
GroundBurg_Coder13

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Not to mention, that's not how one gets anti-matter.
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
That is how you make positrons (anti-electrons). To make Anti-Protons, you fire positrons and neutrinos and anti-neutrons together. To get anti-neutrons, you fire protons together.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm

How to make antimatter:
Smash stuff together.

But yeah, this brings up a question. How high do the tech trees go? I mean, buildcraft, another great mod, was challenging until you got a quarry. I know in this you can always build another battleship and stuff, but how far can tech go?

And as for antimatter, if we have giant dreadnoughts and portals to a plane of infinite whiteness that creates energy for a ship (Tier 6), is it really impossible to make antimatter?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm

The
plane of infinite whiteness isn't for power generation. It's the computer.
Besides that, antimatter in some form will probably be used.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 am

daman200 wrote:

An electron Acellerator this things are huge (3miles or so) and again it turns anything it touches in Energy You can´t transport it
well Maybe with an Energy Field but you can´t talk the Antimatter don´t to touch the Material it is in

If you make it unrealistic you could get your antimatter by using the Ender Dragon Egg in an Machine this would make them insanely
Important and could provide a reason to fight.

And Antimatter is antimatter no one is asking about anti-protons or anti-neutrons
The point about it is it wouldn´t work in reality so we must make a thing with a little bit more character than an AntimatterGenerator
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
daman200 wrote:

An electron Acellerator this things are huge (3miles or so) and again it turns anything it touches in Energy You can´t transport it
well Maybe with an Energy Field but you can´t talk the Antimatter don´t to touch the Material it is in

If you make it unrealistic you could get your antimatter by using the Ender Dragon Egg in an Machine this would make them insanely
Important and could provide a reason to fight.

And Antimatter is antimatter no one is asking about anti-protons or anti-neutrons
The point about it is it wouldn´t work in reality so we must make a thing with a little bit more character than an AntimatterGenerator

Anti protons and anti neutrons are the basis of atoms, you do know this, right? You know what an atom is? Also, I think the DEVs are getting rid of the End and replacing it with space, or something, because there would be no need for it, as you could just pull out your laser gun and disintagrate the Ender Dragon.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

From what I heard they are being a bit more creative then the generic "laser gun".

P.S. I'M A MARINE. LISTEN TO ME.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:22 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

Anti protons and anti neutrons are the basis of atoms, you do know this, right? You know what an atom is? Also, I think the DEVs are getting rid of the End and replacing it with space, or something, because there would be no need for it, as you could just pull out your laser gun and disintagrate the Ender Dragon.

Not repleacing, just adding. We will keep the End, as well as the Nether, and Space will just be another dimension.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 pm

I can't guarantee the Nether will work. But the End shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super weapon...............maybe   super weapon...............maybe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super weapon...............maybe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next